PDA

View Full Version : Modern China for the neocoms and their supporters!!!

The Beastly One
01-13-2012, 08:34 PM
I have just completed a rather brief, but pretty comprehensive, look at Chinese Law (www.lawinfochina.com). It revealed several very interesting things to me. The main force of Chinese law looks...well, pretty much just like ours!!! We have descended so far down the evolutionary ladder of Liberty and Democracy that we look like Red Commie Pinko China in the only way it could ever matter - in our laws. I am saddened, shocked, and filled with utter disbelief. At one time, not so long ago, I thought when I read Chinese law it would say things like: 'Blah blah blah hate democracy blah, and take by force blah blah...', but it does not. Its precepts are abhorrent to a free society, to be certain, but I've read our Laws (old and new) and the newer the law, the more it reads like Chinese Law. The Chinese have regulated weapons out of the hands of citizens, prevent internet gambling, promote government only control in social arenas, Super-regulate alcohol and narcotics, super-regulate importing weapons by outsiders (Non-Chinese) for private use, Super-regulate Health Care, Super-regulate and tax tobacco use/sales, and have criminalized several tort issues (since the people belong to the government in China). So, I have come up with a suggestion for the Big-Government guys, neocoms and all those that support these ideas.

Move to China!!!! Quit skirting the issue, and commit!!! Outwardly claim that you hate Democracy (which is your right to do so in this country), Declare yourself a member of the Chinese Communist party, and move there. The government there will see that you are taken care of in EVERY way, and as long as you don't commit criminal acts or speak openly against your government you will have a long and happy Communist existance. Your safety, the HUGE concern put forth by the Anti-Democracy pundits and Bleeding Heart Lets Take Care Of EVERYTHING guys, is even regulated into Chinese law. The government, in exchange for your liberty in a few small, insignificant areas, promises and pledges to ammend law and take direct actions that protect you from terrorists, criminals, and non-Chinese invaders from whatever source. MOVE !!!!! Get there as fast as your little, frightened legs can carry you, and live just the way your vision for the future exists in an already perfect format.

Then, we the people, can get back to the business of restoring our Republic to the free State it was intended to be. I suggest this with NO ill intent, it is simply a way we can all get what we want and you Communist Manifestites can leave OUR liberties alone!!! Think about it, study it, and pack your bags so you can be on the next thing smokin' for your "Dream Land" !!! See you guys on the LAX158 for China (Ihope). Good luck!

jdcole
01-16-2012, 07:04 AM
It has nothing to do with democracy or capitalism. It has everything to do with liberty. You obviously missed the point. No offense.