PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney: Not The Best Debater For Obama

playpianoking
01-13-2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiMVovKbyA

I have a brilliant idea for an ad that I'm working on. Find past debate clips of Obama & Romney separately where they both agree on the same issues. Then put the video as if they are debating each other and the viewer will see that they agree on everything lol. :)

The One
01-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Are you kidding??? Mitt is a master debater. ;)

FreeTraveler
01-13-2012, 06:03 PM
LOL at The One, but I think the idea in the OP is a great one. :)

angeladay
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Mitt vs Obama will be a mr. pageant contest.

vechorik
01-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Well, that plays into "someone else's" hands (that thinks he is a master debater) -- that's not out of the race yet.

Sola_Fide
01-13-2012, 06:52 PM
This is a great idea.

I was at Rand's ceremony where he unveiled the 500,000 dollar savings and while I was there I got into this exact discussion with a couple of Tea Party guys who were saying that the number one priority was to have a skilled debater to go up against Obama.

I kept saying, "You can be as skilled a debater as can be, but if you agree with Obama on bailouts, individual mandate, etc, you are going to LOSE every debate."

Ron Paul's consistency is itself the BEST asset he has against Obama. We have to beat this in to people's heads. Ron doesn't have to be a good speaker or good debater, he just has to be himself...consistent.