PDA

View Full Version : Elections: OBAMA IS SCARED

Ralph Hornsby
01-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Obama is SCARED of Ron Paul. He sees him as the big threat. He is trying to do everything Ron Paul has been talking about. Wednesday he talked of closing military bases in Germany and today he all of a sudden wants to shrink the size of the govt. He is running around like a chicken with his head cut off. He can't stand it when all the young and cool people aren't voting for him! Next week he will probably end the Fed! HA-HA-HA! I LOVE IT!

Cap
01-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Welcome to the forum of Liberty.

MrBill
01-13-2012, 08:37 PM
It has me wondering if he is preparing to attempt to take Ron Pauls supporters if the republicans don't.

Working Poor
01-13-2012, 08:40 PM
It has me wondering if he is preparing to attempt to take Ron Pauls supporters if the republicans don't.

Let's see if he legalizes pot

thoughtomator
01-14-2012, 12:26 AM
not a chance, too many important people make too much money as a consequence of the current policy, and their kind owns Obama lock stock and barrel

he's actually cracking down hard on medical cannabis right now

ryanmkeisling
01-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Let's see if he legalizes pot

Lets see if he starts cutting:USDA, FDA, IRS, EPA, DEA, would be a start. If he did that I might actually consider voting for him.

Revolution9
01-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Obama is SCARED of Ron Paul. He sees him as the big threat. He is trying to do everything Ron Paul has been talking about. Wednesday he talked of closing military bases in Germany and today he all of a sudden wants to shrink the size of the govt. He is running around like a chicken with his head cut off. He can't stand it when all the young and cool people aren't voting for him! Next week he will probably end the Fed! HA-HA-HA! I LOVE IT!

Great first post. Keep up the momentum. Yeah.. his first big cut amounts to a little over 900K USD a day..whoopitty frikkin' doo. We are racking up 100 billon a month under this clown. Now we are only racking up 99 billion 975 million a month. What a frikkin' cutter that guy is. Get him a line of coke and a blowjob to celebrate his Pavlovian dog trick.

Rev9

ryanmkeisling
01-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Great first post. Keep up the momentum. Yeah.. his first big cut amounts to a little over 900K USD a day..whoopitty frikkin' doo. We are racking up 100 billon a month under this clown. Now we are only racking up 99 billion 975 million a month. [B]What a frikkin' cutter that guy is. Get him a line of coke and a blowjob to celebrate his Pavlovian dog trick.[B/]

Rev9

Again, ROTFLMAO. I bet a line won't do it....