PDA

View Full Version : Adherence to the Oath-RevPAC 60 Second Ad

IndianaPolitico
01-13-2012, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2iLWxc-pWM&feature=player_embedded#!
http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/adherence-to-the-oath/

RevPAC is raising money to air this in SC!

bluesc
01-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Ron Paul has a moneybomb in less than 12 hours.

PastaRocket848
01-13-2012, 02:33 PM
awesome! we should be doing a lot more to support RevPAC's fundraising. we've let them down thus far.

BLS
This is SUCH an awesome ad.

sailingaway
OOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!

But I agree, I don't know about timing.

BLS
01-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Ron Paul has a moneybomb in less than 12 hours.

Time to dig deep. I might sell my bigscreen TV.

AdamT
Donate here: http://revolutionpac.com/adherence

bluesc
awesome! we should be doing a lot more to support RevPAC's fundraising. we've let them down thus far.

It's difficult when you have a pool of small donors cutting back on essentials such as food just to donate to the campaign. It's never going to be easy.

KingNothing
Eh, the ad doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

But for what it's worth, give to the campaign until you can give no more -- then give to the PAC until you're broke!
:-)

Unknown.User
01-13-2012, 02:35 PM

teacherone
ok awesome video...but...

the commander's audio is very obviously edited - if you listen closely you can hear the audio splicing - there are equalizer changes, mic distance changes etc.

would it be possible to have the voice-over scripted and re- read?

FA.Hayek
i love this ad so much! not to detract anything from the santa rita pac, but i wish they'd spent their 300k promoting this ad

sailingaway
01-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I put it on the front page but I do wonder if I should take it down until after tomorrow... well.. we'll see.

The campaign is the priority, but some have maxed out, as well. And new people will be coming in.

MooCowzRock
01-13-2012, 02:36 PM
THIS. MUST. AIR. IN. SOUTH CAROLINA.

Mother of God...

agorist ninja
01-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Brilliant. This has to get on the air ASAP.

MooCowzRock
01-13-2012, 02:37 PM
It's difficult when you have a pool of small donors cutting back on essentials such as food just to donate to the campaign. It's never going to be easy.

I ate ramen for months in my sophomore year to be able to donate, totally worth it.

TRIGRHAPPY
01-13-2012, 02:39 PM

I'm deployed, with a wife, 2 kids, and one on the way waiting on me back home. I'm enlisted, so I don't make very much, and I have a lot of bills to pay.....yet I still manage to donate $100 during every moneybomb. It may not be much compared to what some give, but its a lot to me...and I do take pride in the fact that every time I donate I make Ron Paul's active military donations go up just a little bit more. Hell, I've already donated more to Ron Paul than a couple candidates have received TOTAL from active military. LOL

trey4sports
01-13-2012, 02:48 PM
THIS is what you call a great ad!

roversaurus
01-13-2012, 02:48 PM
uh, yeah.
That's a keeper.
Wow, is there time to get it up in SC? Are there even slots available?

roversaurus
01-13-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm deployed, with a wife, 2 kids, and one on the way waiting on me back home. I'm enlisted, so I don't make very much, and I have a lot of bills to pay.....yet I still manage to donate $100 during every moneybomb. It may not be much compared to what some give, but its a lot to me...and I do take pride in the fact that every time I donate I make Ron Paul's active military donations go up just a little bit more. Hell, I've already donated more to Ron Paul than a couple candidates have received TOTAL from active military. LOL

I always find it lame when I hear this from talk radio but you deserve it: Thank you, sir, for your service to our country.
I hope everyone here can learn from your example.

gb13
01-13-2012, 02:58 PM
That is such an amazing ad. We should really help them out as much as possible with this one...

BLS
01-13-2012, 03:02 PM

+Rep. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices for Liberty.
I will donate $100 (my first) to Ron Paul on Sunday on your behalf.

AdamT
01-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Bump

Lord Xar
01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Maybe santa rita will contribute to getting this ad out there.. adam perhaps you can contact them

ItsTime
01-13-2012, 03:53 PM
It is a great ad, but like I suggested on facebook. In the future RevPac needs to stagger their requests for donations. Please plan ahead just a little better so there are no overlaps.

maninblack
01-13-2012, 03:55 PM
How much does it cost to run a 1:00 ad (ballpark)?

parocks
01-13-2012, 03:58 PM
i love this ad so much! not to detract anything from the santa rita pac, but i wish they'd spent their 300k promoting this ad

I prefer the Santa Rita Pac's ad.

I do like how RevPAC fixed the spelling. The 2 minute version had Airforce. This version has Air Force.

I believe that Air Force is correct.

parocks
01-13-2012, 04:05 PM
It is a great ad, but like I suggested on facebook. In the future RevPac needs to stagger their requests for donations. Please plan ahead just a little better so there are no overlaps.

Super PAC should not be asking normal folks to donate. Normal folks should be donating to the campaign.

What I really like about Santa Rosa PAC is that they did not come here and try to shift our resources from the official campaign to them. They understand that superpacs is supposed to come from maxed out people.

Lord Xar
01-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Super PAC should not be asking normal folks to donate. Normal folks should be donating to the campaign.

What I really like about Santa Rosa PAC is that they did not come here and try to shift our resources from the official campaign to them. They understand that superpacs is supposed to come from maxed out people.

I do agree that RevPac could solicit big name donors, but there is the idea that we are not privvy to such things. They might have contacted a whole slew of people, and the well is dry. With how the media creates the narrative, it would probably be hard for most celebs to fully get on board. Alot of possible blowback from the lib/left entertainment industry. But yeah, perhaps they can try harder - I don't know. But given the level of product they are putting out and those associated with RevPac, I'm sure they are going down what avenues are available for them.

But I think most people will understand the priority and give to the campaign first, RevPac second. Who knows. Let people decide on who they will support with getting the message out.

Also, Santa Rita is funded by a wealthy person. They don't need to solicit for outside resources.

AdamT
01-13-2012, 07:09 PM
If we had millionaires banging down our door do you think I'd be bumping this thread?

Need donations now to air in SC. www.revolutionpac.com/adherence

Know rich RP supporters? Send them the link ASAP.

parocks
01-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I do agree that RevPac could solicit big name donors, but there is the idea that we are not privvy to such things. They might have contacted a whole slew of people, and the well is dry. With how the media creates the narrative, it would probably be hard for most celebs to fully get on board. Alot of possible blowback from the lib/left entertainment industry. But yeah, perhaps they can try harder - I don't know. But given the level of product they are putting out and those associated with RevPac, I'm sure they are going down what avenues are available for them.

But I think most people will understand the priority and give to the campaign first, RevPac second. Who knows. Let people decide on who they will support with getting the message out.

Also, Santa Rita is funded by a wealthy person. They don't need to solicit for outside resources.

I don't mean famous people. I mean maxed out people. Rich people. People who can afford to give them 10K or 100K. I'm not sure where you're getting celebs from. And if we have celebs, we really want the celebs to do things like work for us for pay, rather than to give us money.

Right, wealthy people. You got it. Super PAC = wealthy people. You're getting it. No wealthy people = no super PAC.

pulp8721
01-13-2012, 07:46 PM

Maybe he can recommend some of his friends who didn't donate to RITA PAC to Rev PAC ;).

parocks
01-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Maybe he can recommend some of his friends who didn't donate to RITA PAC to Rev PAC ;).

And he would do that because?

spudea
01-13-2012, 08:00 PM
yes yes yes play this far and wide!

lbadragan
01-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Fantastic ad!

Jandrsn21
01-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Wow!

InTradePro
01-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Bump

jasonxe
01-13-2012, 11:02 PM
what about the google thing. Also can Santa Rita pac use this ad?

Cigaboo
01-13-2012, 11:44 PM
I think this is a brilliant ad. It reaffirms support for his non-interventionist foreign policy, demonstrates his support by the military, and exposes the shady donor sources for other candidates in one fell swoop! Would love to have people see this. I'm donating, though I can only afford a little.

harikaried
01-14-2012, 01:06 AM
It doesn't really highlight non-interventionist foreign policy as much as a constitutional one. No?

Tinnuhana
01-14-2012, 01:35 AM
RevPAC needs a counter.

Slist
01-14-2012, 02:57 AM
And he would do that because?

Because he supports RP and his friends might want to choose between Santa Rita and RevPAC. As simple as that.

BLS
01-15-2012, 02:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/401365_10150599565637533_628172532_10825768_128328 9212_n.jpg

I just donated $109.50 to Ron Paul to help Restore America Now! You can donate too at www.ronpaul2012.com (http://www.ronpaul2012.com).

GeorgiaAvenger
01-15-2012, 02:06 PM
How pathetic. Less then 10,000 and they need 350,000 by tommorrow.

happyphilter
01-15-2012, 02:08 PM
How pathetic. Less then 10,000 and they need 350,000 by tommorrow.
Most of us are either maxed out or broke. If the PAC or campaign wants more money they need to start looking elsewhere.

GeorgiaAvenger
01-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Most of us are either maxed out or broke. If the PAC or campaign wants more money they need to start looking elsewhere.I know. I have no money.

I can't understand why no big donors will get behind Paul. He would be amazingly business friendly.

happyphilter
01-15-2012, 02:18 PM
I know. I have no money.

I can't understand why no big donors will get behind Paul. He would be amazingly business friendly.
You would think so. I know the campaign wants to maintain an image, but the grassroots are drained. It's annoying hearing kids complaining about how people need to donate to the moneybombs more.

bluesc
01-15-2012, 02:22 PM
I know. I have no money.

They are getting behind him. They are donating to Endorse Liberty PAC, which has already spent $1.3M in the last month, with most of it going to internet advertising and $100k on "DVD Production and Shipment" just a couple of days ago. They used a loophole to avoid disclosing their donors until the end of the month.

Sadly, they don't have any professional ads and are using money to advertise stupid "Fake Mitt Romney" videos.

They haven't been on TV with an ad yet, because they don't have any actual ads. $1.3M on no ads. It's insane.

BLS
01-15-2012, 02:33 PM
I just donated $100 to Revpac for this ad.

Slist
01-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Bump!

tmg19103
01-21-2012, 11:34 AM

Simple.

Big donors want to get behind candidates who will give them perks for donating.

They know RP will not pass some legislation to benefit their business just because they gave him money.

Thus, they give to the frontrunners who will pay them back with favorable legislation.