PDA

View Full Version : Rick "Santorum" Santorum should drop out before SC

brandon
01-13-2012, 02:01 PM
He is just a distraction, dividing the conservative base and helping Mitt Romney win. All recent polls show his campaign completely crashing, and he's not even on the ballot in several states. If he really cared about his country he would end this exercise in ego, drop out, and back Ron Paul.

Agorism
01-13-2012, 02:01 PM
No, then Newt will get his votes...

pauliticalfan
01-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Rick "Santorum" Santorum haha

brandon
01-13-2012, 02:02 PM
No, then Newt will get his votes...

THat's nonsense, most of his votes will go to Ron Paul. Don't be such a defeatist.

kylejack
01-13-2012, 02:03 PM
No chance in hell.

ronpaulyourmom
It wont happen, let's just hope he drops out AFTER SC.

The One
Rick "Santorum" Santorum haha

I like that, too.

PastaRocket848
01-13-2012, 02:04 PM
THat's nonsense, most of his votes will go to Ron Paul. Don't be such a defeatist.

that's not defeatist, man, that's reality. newt voters are sheeple. rick's voters were sheeple. polls show they fish from the same pond. there is no reason whatsoever to believe that ron would benefit at all from frothy dropping out. if anything it would hurt us by strengthening gingrich as the anti-mitt and allowing the media to develop a 2-man race narrative.

brandon
01-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Calling voters "sheeple" is not going to help the perceived situation. We must rise above. The voters of South Carolina are all very concerned about the erosion of liberty and the crushing debt the federal government is incurring. That is why they will back Ron Paul.

low preference guy
01-13-2012, 02:07 PM

The only way to be sure is seeing poll numbers of Santorum voters in SC about their second choice for President.

pilby
01-13-2012, 02:10 PM
If he really cared about his country he would end this exercise in ego, drop out, and back Ron Paul.

He'll eventually drop out, but he'll never endorse Paul. As Santorum himself said during his post-Iowa speech, freedom is the key issue in this race. And he's made it extremey clear over and over where he personally stands on the issue of freedom.

Kevin Smyth
01-13-2012, 02:10 PM

Wrong, most Santorum voters hate Muslims and want more wars against them.

Kevin Smyth
01-13-2012, 02:12 PM
that's not defeatist, man, that's reality. newt voters are sheeple. rick's voters were sheeple. polls show they fish from the same pond. there is no reason whatsoever to believe that ron would benefit at all from frothy dropping out. if anything it would hurt us by strengthening gingrich as the anti-mitt and allowing the media to develop a 2-man race narrative.

Posters here don't understand that the vast majority of Gingrich and Santorum voters are pro-war.

sailingaway
01-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Meh, let him stay in through SC.

let's not call people 'sheeple' though, ok?

brandon
01-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Posters here don't understand that the vast majority of Gingrich and Santorum voters are pro-war.

Very few voters are pro war. They just want to keep the country safe. Some might need help realizing Ron Paul has the best plan to keep us safe.

Agorism
01-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Rick "Santorum" Santorum should drop out before SC

I claim credit for starting the Rick "Santorum" way to title threads. I've been doing it for months unless you did it independently lol.

brandon
01-13-2012, 02:15 PM
I claim credit for starting the Rick "Santorum" way to title threads. I've been doing it for months unless you did it independently lol. did you do double santorums? lol

The One
01-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Meh, let him stay in through SC.

let's not call people 'sheeple' though, ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4_tOiLB_Ko

FA.Hayek
01-13-2012, 02:16 PM
I claim credit for starting the Rick "Santorum" way to title threads. I've been doing it for months unless you did it independently lol.

lol

Crystallas
01-13-2012, 02:18 PM
I agree with him staying in. Rick is helping us in SC and overall by both exposing himself pretty well, then driving voters to research their options more, and the stubborn are Newt-lovers that want war. Santorum is the most pro-war candidate in the race. Once he is gone, we have less to contrast with, to the casual "social-conservative" voters. He steals Newts votes, not ours.

It's Newt that we want to drop out ;)

tbone717
01-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Very few voters are pro war. They just want to keep the country safe. Some might need help realizing Ron Paul has the best plan to keep us safe.

Exactly. I really dislike when people on here refer to average GOP voters as pro-war, or that they are sheeple following the orders of Fox News. Look around you folks, your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers are these people. Are they mind numbed sheeple that follow the orders of Hannity and Limbaugh or are they thoughtful, intelligent people that just want to vote for someone that they feel is good for the country.

It's a shame that a lot of people have such a low opinion of the exact people we want to vote for Ron Paul.