PDA

View Full Version : How about an ad focusing on consistent conservativism AND electability

Austin
01-13-2012, 01:55 PM
PPP just tweeted that SC voters are more concerned with electability than IA and NH voters.

Surely it wouldn't be difficult to create and ad that highlights Paul's consistent conservatism and his ability to defeat Obama.

A simple suggestion, sure.. but I haven't seen an ad on electability yet, and it seems like an easy way to win over undecided voters.

Echoes
01-13-2012, 01:57 PM
'Constitutional conservative' is very appealing. He might wanna stay away from the term libertarian for a few weeks.

mport1
01-13-2012, 02:03 PM
I think this is more important than anything else right now. I hope they are doing something about this.

Austin
01-13-2012, 02:06 PM
I think this is more important than anything else right now. I hope they are doing something about this.

If the campaign won't, then RevPAC should. I know this is armchair campaign management.. but seriously, every poll that has come out shows that voters place an incredible amount of importance on electability — they just don't know how well Ron Paul does against Obama.

He is the only one that can handily defeat him come November, and it is our ​job to inform them of that fact!

Refresh the Tree
01-13-2012, 02:12 PM
An ad showing that Obama is today's Carter and that Paul is today's Reagan would go over VERY well.

Electability, electability, electability.