PDA

View Full Version : We have to give the media a break...

MsDoodahs
11-10-2007, 02:10 PM
They are unaccustomed to americans who are awake. They are used to sheep that are happy to see Britteny and crap like that. I think they're having to "retool" to accomodate the change in us. That doesn't happen overnight.

Also, they are unaccustomed to candidates who are so intensely intelligent as Dr. Paul.

They can't formulate good quality questions because they don't know the subject very well.

As the members of the media themselves get educated, they'll be better at asking quality questions.

Think of Larry Kudlow the other day. Kudlow did a great interview with Ron because Kudlow knows economics better than your average media person.

Just what I'm thinking, anyways...

Indy Vidual
11-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Kudlow did a great interview...

I saw it, good one. :)
We can't really give the media a break now, they are starting to compete to cover us!

Johnnybags
11-10-2007, 02:15 PM
He now knows confidence is not there so he did a turncoat, he is now a friend of the people after perpetually breathing the FED BS. He does not want a pitchfork stuck in his arse.

MsDoodahs
11-10-2007, 02:16 PM
I don't mean give them a break in terms of coverage, I mean in terms of complaining that they don't ask good questions.

They need time to catch up.

I'm confident they will.

At least, I hope they do.

RonPaulFever
11-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Give them a break? Uh, no. They've spent decades helping to dumb down the American people for the sake of profit and control.

MsDoodahs
11-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Example:

Instead of saying "what do you say about the economy, Mr. Paul?"

They could - with prior understanding of Ron's view - say "The dollar has been falling, and we have heard you say it is related to our foreign policy. Explain that for us - what IS the relationship?"

That means Ron isn't stuck explaining that there IS a relationship, he can go right into HOW the relationship works.

Does that make sense?

seapilot
11-10-2007, 02:19 PM
I wouldnt hold my breath for FOX NEWS. The others are actually improving and getting better.

MsDoodahs
11-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Fox isn't news, Fox is entertainment.

:D

JosephTheLibertarian
11-10-2007, 02:29 PM
never give the media a break. keep the guns rollin'!!