PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul bills

SilentBull
01-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Ron Paul Never Got Any Bills Passed? Good. (http://www.truthinexile.com/2012/01/13/ron-paul-never-got-any-bills-passed-good/)

bbartlog
01-13-2012, 10:04 AM
It may please some people to think of Paul as a voice of conscience that never did anything in Congress, but
A) that's not a good selling point, and
B) it's not true

LibertyEagle
01-13-2012, 10:05 AM
What's not true?

SilentBull
01-13-2012, 10:06 AM
It may please some people to think of Paul as a voice of conscience that never did anything in Congress, but
B) it's not true

Did you read the article? There is a point to be made there.

SilentBull
01-13-2012, 10:14 AM
B) it's not true

It is true that he only got one bill passed, isn't it? So which part isn't true?

Diurdi
01-13-2012, 10:19 AM
I think people should point out how he managed to expose the 16 Trillion that the Fed Secretly loaned to domestic and foreign banks at 0% interest.

And how some of these banks then lent it back to the Government for interest, making billions in profits.

sailingaway
01-13-2012, 10:22 AM
He HAS to mention auditing the fed he got 320 sponsors for his stand alone bill and got it into the Dodd Frank bill at the House (Sanders, the tool, watered it down in the Senate) and it is ONLY because of that that we have a clue about bailing out foreign banks. It might have been 'part' of a bill, but putting it wholesale into another is still passing it. I'm sure he had other things like that, as well, that weren't as 'big'. But when they say this it is so misleading.

SilentBull
01-13-2012, 10:22 AM
I think people should point out how he managed to expose the 16 Trillion that the Fed Secretly loaned to domestic and foreign banks at 0% interest.

And how some of these banks then lent it back to the Government for interest, making billions in profits.

Good point. I'll include that.