PDA

View Full Version : Please support RONPAULFLIX.com

presence
01-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Hi,

I am unaffiliated with this website but I would like to promote it by encouraging top "google" listed "ron paul" sites to place a free banner ad linking to ronpaulflix.com. Ronpaulflix.com compiles, hosts, and daily updates youtube videos related to Ron Paul in a very professional manner, weeding out the junk. Ronpaulflix.com does not (currently) appear in the first 5 pages of google search results for "ron paul".

I strongly feel that sharing RP related videos is the most important factor in promoting his presidency and spreading the liberty message.

These are the sites that pop up first on a google search for "ron paul"

www.ronpaul2012.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul
www.ronpaul.com/
www.dailypaul.com/
paul.house.gov/
www.facebook.com/ronpaul
www.campaignforliberty.com/
twitter.com/ronpaul
www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html
www.ronpaul.org/
www.ronpaul2012.net/
www.ronpaulforums.com/
www.ronpaulnews.com/
www.ronpaul2012.com

Some of them are going to be harder than others, but if we work together I believe we can get a prominent banner ad or hot link to ronpaulflix.com on each of them.

I am working to contact each site and I ask that you please contact the webmasters of the above sites to assert your support for ronpaulflix.com.

Focus on what we CAN do!

thank you,

presence

low preference guy
01-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Would you encourage RonPaulFlix to link to RonPaulForums as well?

JuicyG
01-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Seems like good idea. It`s best source of Ron Paul videos. Best place to go if you want to check newest videos.

presence
01-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Would you encourage RonPaulFlix to link to RonPaulForums as well?

perhaps this form of diplomacy is the best way to wei wu wei: "action without action" or "effortless doing"