PDA

View Full Version : Marines p*ssing on dead bodies

Anti Federalist
01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
I imagine this has already been posted somewhere, forgive me, my net access and thus search function is very limited.

I just have one thing to say about this:

These men will soon be your local cops, sheriffs and SWAT team raiders in your home town.

Joy...

Two Marines in urination video interviewed

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/13/us/video-marines-urinating/?hpt=ias_c1

Washington (CNN) -- Military officials have interviewed two of four Marines in a video which shows them urinating on dead bodies sprawled out on the ground, a Marine Corps official told CNN Friday.

The Marines were not detained after the interview, the official said.

The names are not being made public, said the official, who did not want to be identified because the investigation is ongoing.

The identities were determined as officials in the United States and Afghanistan expressed shock and outrage regarding the video, which was posted Wednesday on a number of websites.

bcreps85
01-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Get ready for blowback, Abu Ghraib style. Just remember - they only hate us for our freedom...

The One
01-13-2012, 11:09 AM
I imagine this is what is going on in the mind of an RPF mod right now:

To move to Hot Topics, or not to move to Hot Topics...that is the question. (In Shakespearean voice)

gunnysmith
01-13-2012, 11:09 AM
If they were here and not there, it could not have happened.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-13-2012, 11:21 AM
You guys find the fact they pissed on them horrendous. I find the fact they killed them horrendous.

The One
01-13-2012, 11:24 AM
You guys are gonna wish I had never learned how to post videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN565uhnGc

fisharmor
01-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Hey, AF, I was wondering recently why the new posts were all about the politics game, and then I realized that it was because all the current events stuff was missing, and then I realized it was because I hadn't seen you post anything in a while.
Limited access explains it!
Hope you can get back to standard access soon.

Danke
01-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Limited access explains it!
Hope you can get back to standard access soon.

Looks like he is pulling into port now, so his "access" will no doubt increase.

http://www.sptimes.ru/archive/img/1663/1663_24_AP110625121717.jpg

Johnny Appleseed
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
The human body is like a bottle of soda once the inner essence is gone whats left over is just trash.
The desecration came when a pieces of hot lead passed through their still functional internal organs.
Honor has no business in war anyway...war is a desecration...honor should come before war not during...war should be as barbaric as possible

Danke
01-13-2012, 12:20 PM
The human body is like a bottle of soda once the inner essence is gone whats left over is just trash.
The desecration came when a pieces of hot lead passed through their still functional internal organs.
Honor has no business in war anyway...war is a desecration...honor should come before war not during...war should be as barbaric as possible

Still, when I'm dead, I don't want any of you guys pissing on me.

Philhelm
01-13-2012, 12:21 PM

I agree. I wouldn't want to ruin a good meal.

denison
01-13-2012, 12:27 PM
just state mercenaries during what they're trained to do. of course this wont end well for us.

apex
01-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Although I do think this is horrible and they shouldnt have done it. How good would it feel to piss on someone who killed your friends?

The One
01-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Although I do think this is horrible and they shouldnt have done it. How good would it feel to piss on someone who killed your friends?

The amount of pleasure I derive from urination is generally directly proportional to the length of time since last urination multiplied by fluid intake since last urination. It rarely has anything to do with revenge, but I see your point.

denison
01-13-2012, 12:31 PM

about as good as it'll feel to be in hell, because you're a worthless state mercenary participating in genocide that will have long reaching consequences for your and your children.

you could just as easily ask that question to the "terrorists" that are out for him. when does the violence stop.

freejack
01-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Do you think it's possible that we've found the bodies of our soldiers desecrated with urine by enemy forces and that these guys were just returning the favor? I'm not condoning their behavior but it's difficult to know what was going through their heads when they did this.

A Son of Liberty
01-13-2012, 12:46 PM
"Rules of War"; "Geneva Conventions"... what a joke. It's perfectly acceptable to explode another person into a mist, but a "crime" to take a leak on a dead body.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not in any way condoning or diminishing what these thugs did... It's just sadly ironic to me that the killing is considered acceptable, but how the body is treated after that horrible violation is under tight scrutiny.

Humans make themselves funny little rules, and then they all nod in agreement... even when it's the biggest load of BS imaginable.

The One
01-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Do you think it's possible that we've found the bodies of our soldiers desecrated with urine by enemy forces and that these guys were just returning the favor? I'm not condoning their behavior but it's difficult to know what was going through their heads when they did this.

Maybe taking pictures of it was a bad call.

Anti Federalist
01-13-2012, 12:57 PM

Why not?

I hear you enjoy it now...

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Still, when I'm dead, I don't want any of you guys pissing on me.I'd rather get pissed on than be shot dead.

John F Kennedy III
01-14-2012, 06:26 AM

I'm not making any promises.

Anti Federalist
01-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm not making any promises.

RoFlCopTer

PaulConventionWV
01-14-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't get it. Maybe it's just me. According to 'leading Republicans' like John McCain, this is horrible, yet the fact that we are killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the middle east is just dandy. Call me crazy, but I really don't understand the warhawk mentality. How do you derive honor from killing someone, and then ruin it by pissing on their bodies when they're not even alive to know the difference? It's horrendous to me that people like John McCain can support wars like this that have no meaning and are fought for nothing other than to kill all the middle eastern rascals, and then they say it's done in the name of "spreading democracy".

The lies...