PDA

View Full Version : India implements first cashless society via biometric I.D. cards

Agorism
01-13-2012, 02:29 AM
India implements first cashless society via biometric I.D. cards

http://www.infowars.com/cashless-society-india-implements-first-biometric-id-program-for-all-of-its-1-2-billion-residents/

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-13-2012, 02:41 AM
Um, actually the Khmer Rouge did that 50 years ago (outlaw money) and nearly half the population died. I suppose what you mean is outlawing physical monies (paper or commodity). Just another reason to never go to India.

Agorism
01-13-2012, 02:45 AM
I was accurate. Cash refers to physical money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-13-2012, 03:14 AM
So India goes from freeing themselves of British rule to enslaving themselves, anyway.

cindy25
01-13-2012, 03:25 AM
while a step in the wrong direction this is no different from USA food stamp cards

Watch
01-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Howard Scott would be ecstatic.

PreDeadMan
01-13-2012, 01:43 PM
does the venus project have a boner

specialK
01-13-2012, 02:22 PM
while a step in the wrong direction this is no different from USA food stamp cards

The biometrics used also sound no different than what is already being used on Americans at the border who prefer shorter lineups when re-entering the US and what citizens of many other countries must submit simply to visit the US.

Bosco Warden
01-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Zeitgeist ~ The Movie. or what that "Freedom to Fascism?"

This has been the goal all along.

eduardo89
01-13-2012, 03:03 PM
The biometrics used also sound no different than what is already being used on Americans at the border who prefer shorter lineups when re-entering the US and what citizens of many other countries must submit simply to visit the US.

Yeah how is this any different to something like a Nexus card or a biometric passport? I like infowars, but they go too far in some of their conspiracies.

specialK
01-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Yeah how is this any different to something like a Nexus card or a biometric passport? I like infowars, but they go too far in some of their conspiracies.

Yeah, I get your point. And I doubt that the Indians have their information submitted to INTERPOL like Americans and Canadians do with the Nexus program. I have family members in that program. I think they're nuts.

eduardo89
01-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I get your point. And I doubt that the Indians have their information submitted to INTERPOL like Americans and Canadians do with the Nexus program. I have family members in that program. I think they're nuts.

I know quite a few people who use it, I say no thank you.