PDA

View Full Version : An Unspoken Concern -- Funding and Goals

Diashi
01-13-2012, 12:13 AM
Earlier this month, Paul and his campaign said they had a financial budget for the upcoming primaries/caucuses that cost roughly 9.5 million. And if I'm not mistaken, they were asking for it within a month, which they themselves said upfront sounds lofty, but believed it was within reach.

Does anybody know where the campaign stands with cash-on-hand? Do we need another bomb sooner rather than later? Are we waiting for a potential endorsement from Tom Davis to kick-start something? Maybe after the next debate? The SC primary is a little over a week away...

Getting a few of these questions answered would be helpful.

pulp8721
01-13-2012, 12:14 AM
We'll probably be able to get him one-third of that by the weekend. The rest all depends on how he does in SC.

bluesc
01-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Moneybomb is on Saturday.

mport1
01-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Moneybomb is on Saturday.

http://pledge.ronpaul2012.com/mbpledge_sc.html?pid=fbscmb

JoshS
01-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Why aren't we advertising like we have previously?

gerryb
01-13-2012, 12:22 AM

There's a banner here..

It was just announced yesterday by the campaign.. so grassroots hasn't taken hold of it yet..

sailingaway
01-13-2012, 12:22 AM

We need to be. People were just doing phone from home and rebutting stuff on the internet over various things, some were campaigning. I've been tweeting it today and have seen a few stray other tweets, but we don't have a video, so we have to get going with what we have.

sailingaway
01-13-2012, 12:23 AM
There's a banner here..

It was just announced yesterday by the campaign.. so grassroots hasn't taken hold of it yet..

It was announced over the weekend I think.

Feelgood
01-13-2012, 12:31 AM
They took down the old ticker already. I'm guessing they are getting ready for the new one.

harikaried
01-13-2012, 09:51 AM
They took down the old ticker already. I'm guessing they are getting ready for the new one.Yeah, the data source this site was using seems to be off from the campaign's site:

http://paul.depositwiz.com/