PDA

View Full Version : Canadians LOVE Ron Paul

isee
01-12-2012, 05:32 PM
His principled approach to the dilemma's within US borders are important for nations around the world to learn from!

Great site, and you guys are doing a fantastic job at keeping people informed, and encouraged

raginggran
01-12-2012, 05:44 PM
The outcome of the US Election always has a profound effect on Canada.

This time it is extremely crucial for Canada that
Ron Paul WIN !!

isee
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Agreed!!

KCIndy
01-12-2012, 07:08 PM
I travel through Canada a lot on business. The topic of politics doesn't come up all that often, but when it does, I'm always impressed at how many Canadians have heard of Ron Paul and support him.

;) The topic of politics would probably come up more, but most of the time I try to disguise the fact that I'm from the United States, ha!!

LibertAtOnce
01-12-2012, 07:24 PM
You would be suprised about how many Canadians know about Ron Paul. Found two people this week alone at work that know of, one who supports and the other supports Obama ( i started working on him already, seems pretty easy to convince)

isee
01-12-2012, 07:38 PM
We have recently seen a change in our foreign policy which has woken many Canadians..but more importantly is the talk of an 'Americanization' of our media which ends up looking and sounding like neo-con content from the US. So it isn't difficult to see how somebody like Ron Paul stands as a symbol of freedom and liberation for more than just Americans...he is a guiding light for the entire free world!

specialK
01-13-2012, 03:11 PM
The outcome of the US Election always has a profound effect on Canada.

This time it is extremely crucial for Canada that
Ron Paul WIN !!

Totally. I will not go back to the US unless Ron Paul wins and I can see USA from my window.

Seraphim
01-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Im Canadian and Im on this website everyday. I love RP :).

The Canadian
01-14-2012, 05:07 AM
From B.C and would take a bullet for Ron Paul

enter`name`here
01-14-2012, 07:07 AM
from the west coast in B.C. to here in nova scotia on the east coast canadians love ron paul :) its a shame there are no politivians like him up here. I voted greens last election :/

kezt777
01-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Yay my account was validated so now I can post :) Thank you! I am from southern Alberta and to be honest, have only REALLY been paying attention to politics (US and Canada) for the past decade, and more specifically the last 5. I think it's because I am nearing 40 and my oldest child is 14 and about to enter the work force (albeit as a teen, but he will be an adult before I blink twice), and everything is concerning me about their future.

I became more interested in RP during the last election cycle because while he didn't exactly get a lot of showtime, when he spoke he reminded me of a nice older man and the media kept pushing him aside. That made me more interested in what he is about. I also started to listen to Sirius Patriot radio and really liked the Mike Church show and lo and behold, he talked a lot about RP and I was glad. All I really could find about him was all the naughty stuff online and that irked me. I listened to a lot of Patriot hosts but as the time for this new election comes closer, I have dropped the others like flies one by one because I simply cannot believe the hatred they spew about RP. I swear it is almost as bad as what they said about the current president up to and after the last election. It shocked me.

I am concerned about the US not just because what happens to you greatly affects us up here, but also because I have a LOT of friends in the US. Some are Canadians who moved down there, but others I have met online over the years and known for more than a decade. It pains me to think that they are sitting on a ticking time bomb of disaster and most do not seem to know it. I only have ONE american friend who likes RP :( But I subtly work on the others ;)

Anyway thank you for adding me to the forum!

MrDrawingguy
03-17-2012, 05:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ86Bd4Xfcc&list=UU29ITb1qZOxCCAFBpJIUMVw&index=1&feature=plcp

Calgary4Paul
03-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Southern Alberta, Do you mean Calgary?

eduardo89
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM

Same. Although I no longer live in BC, I was raised there and I'll be a Canuck for life.

kezt777
03-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Southern Alberta, Do you mean Calgary?

Close but a bit further south lol. I don't give out the actual city but if you see my posts at times, you might be able to guess one of these days lol. My brother lives in Calgary - does that count? :)

Salvial
03-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Hour or so of Toronto, here!

SneakyFrenchSpy
03-20-2012, 05:49 PM
French guy in Montreal here and moving to the Toronta area as soon as I figure out where I should live. I'll probably try to hook up with the Ontario Libertarian Party (http://www.libertarian.on.ca/) as I don't think the other parties are ripe yet for being taken over by our growing forces. Ron Paul needs to win & lead by example for the rest of the world to catch on to the message.