PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity to whoever is killing Iranian scientists: "God bless 'em."

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Just heard this on his awful radio show while he had Fuck You Frank and some other schmuck on.

Folks, this is the kind of bloodthirst we're up against. These people want bodies and lots of em.

EDIT: Here's the tube, courtesy of Media Matters:
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201201120018

ShaneEnochs
01-12-2012, 03:54 PM
God bless murder?

Kotin
01-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Blessed be the ... Assassins?

Wait that's not how it goes..

Kords21
01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
By their logic, Iran is justified in killing our nuke scientists. These necons sure do live in a very warped world. Just imagine if some "Iranian terrorists" killed a nuke scientist in New Mexico in the methods we use and some kids were killed in the process. People like Hannity and Santorum would never stop being outraged by it, but if it happens over there, then it's a great thing. These two make me sick.

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Blessed be the ... Assassins?

Wait that's not how it goes..
What would Neocon Jesus do?
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/jonjohns65/republican_jesus2.jpg

RickBelmont
01-12-2012, 04:07 PM
That poster is cool, but it should also include democrats.

Hannity is a sociopath. I recall his support of Bush amnesty.

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Listen in:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/citadel/?sid=3018

Let freedom riiiiiiiiiiing!!!

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
That poster is cool, but it should also include democrats.

Hannity is a sociopath. I recall his support of Bush amnesty.

Yeah I know that. I couldn't edit it though.

VanBummel
01-12-2012, 04:14 PM
What would Neocon Jesus do?
"Love hath no greater man than to lay down the lives of thousands of other people's children for personal pride and a political agenda."

aGameOfThrones
01-12-2012, 04:21 PM
God bless murder?

Problably saw the film kingdom of heaven and thought about the priest exhorting Crusaders: To kill an infidel, the Pope has said, is not murder; it is the path to Heaven.

bluesc
01-12-2012, 04:24 PM
To whoever throws snowballs at Hannity: "God bell ya."

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 04:26 PM
I bet that'll go over REALLY well at the Bema Seat... /s

WilliamC
Hannity gives Christians a bad name.

I don't recall Jesus every having been quoted as saying 'blessed are the warmongers..."

PaleoPaul
Listen in:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/citadel/?sid=3018

Let freedom riiiiiiiiiiing!!!
The funniest thing is that the song isn't a patriotic song; it's a song about escape from domestic violence.

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 04:27 PM
The funniest thing is that the song isn't a patriotic song; it's a song about escape from domestic violence.

lol iknorite?

MRoCkEd
01-12-2012, 04:34 PM
How is that anything other than murder?

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-12-2012, 04:36 PM
**** Hannity. It's easy for him to say that from his comfy studio as he ends his show and gets a coffee, but someone lost a father.

Echoes
01-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Neocons are disgusting savages. The audacity of Hannity to call himself a 'christian".

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Neocons are disgusting savages. The audacity of Hannity to call himself a 'christian".

Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’ NASB

SovereignMN
01-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
—Matthew 13:24-30

Echoes
01-12-2012, 04:44 PM

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’ NASB

I agree, but i admit it does get under my skin cuz these blood-thirsty, chicken-hawks give good christians a bad rep.

123tim
01-12-2012, 04:48 PM
You'd never hear Santorum saying anything like this.......no, wait.

"Dead foreign scientists are a wonderful thing."
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?350209-quot-Dead-foreign-scientists-are-a-wonderful-thing.-quot

aGameOfThrones
01-12-2012, 04:50 PM
You'd never hear Santorum saying anything like this.......no, wait.

http://ronscoffeeandchocolates.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/santorum-bright.png

Sublyminal
01-12-2012, 04:51 PM
I hate that man worse than anyone.

James Madison
01-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
—Matthew 13:24-30

This passage helps explain the meaning of Matthew 24 when Jesus talks about one being taken and the other being left. Some people falsely interpret it as talking about a pretrib rapture when it's really saying the exact opposite.

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Looks like this thread is showing up on twitter now. I like it.

You know, I met Hannity a couple times about ~8 years ago when I was a Fox tool. It's funny. Nowadays, you wouldn't find me dead in the same room as this guy.

EDIT: I'm waiting for a tube of this to surface. If anyone can find or make one, please post it. It is out there. I heard it with my own ears.

James Madison
01-12-2012, 04:58 PM
I agree, but i admit it does get under my skin cuz these blood-thirsty, chicken-hawks give good christians a bad rep.

It's such a devilish little plan. Deceive Christians into killing unbelievers (who will never obtain salvation), destroy themselves, and destroy the faith of others who see them as examples of the Christian faith. If Satan is keeping score, its victory, victory, victory.

Ronulus
01-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Yet if it was an american scientist getting killed I doubt he would be inciting the name of God in praise of these murderers.

Cap
01-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I've said it over and over again. Hannity is a coward.

CaptainAmerica
01-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Everyone should hammer Sean Hannity with email! HE is breaking the 10 commandments "thou shalt not use the Lords name in vain".

donnay
01-12-2012, 05:08 PM

7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 05:13 PM
It's such a devilish little plan. Deceive Christians into killing unbelievers (who will never obtain salvation), destroy themselves, and destroy the faith of others who see them as examples of the Christian faith. If Satan is keeping score, its victory, victory, victory.

As long as we are focusing on Matthew,

Matthew 23:13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in." [NASB]

And, since Hannity is such a "Great American"

Matthew 23:10-12 “Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ. “But the greatest among you shall be your servant. “Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted. [NASB]

It is only Ron Paul who rejects such terms as 'great' and 'leader.'

This is a point I really want to press home to my fellow Paulers who are angry and resentful towards Christianity. The only guy up there in my life who has ever actually lived out a life based on Christian principles is Ron Paul.

Christianity is supposed to be "Christ-likeness" and right down the line Ron Paul has more "Christ-likeness" than almost anybody I have ever encountered in my entire life.

Do not look to the scribes and Pharisees like Hannity, Dobson, Santorum, and Robertson, they have been the enemies of Christ for over 2000 years, mostly by pretending to be 'Christian' and thus deceiving the lost as to what being a Christian means.

If you want a clear picture of what a Bible-believing Christian is supposed to be, look no further than Ron Paul.

youngbuck
01-12-2012, 05:14 PM

Completely agree. It's utterly deplorable how these brainwashed psychos hide behind so-called Christian philosophy and the notion of being patriotic. And what's worse is the number of folks that are brainwashed by this, and simply follow the leader, gobbling up all the dogma that's fed to them. :(

Philhelm
01-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Every time an American gets killed overseas, think of people like Hannity.

Sola_Fide
01-12-2012, 05:17 PM
lol....the utter corniness of that statement...lol. Hannity is such a dork

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Tube is up in the OP. Couldn't get it to embed so you'll have to click on the link. Have a listen.

HOLLYWOOD
01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/IAEA.png

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 05:43 PM
http://www.independent.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/iran_surrounded.jpg

AGRP
01-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Disgusting.

Seraphim
01-12-2012, 05:50 PM
I find it difficult to call myself human some days - in no way do I want to be categorized as the same species as some of these disgusting creatures.

heavenlyboy34
01-12-2012, 06:12 PM
It's like Gandhi said- "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are nothing like your Christ." :( Christians are called to be the presence of Christ in the world. These war mongering "Christians" just aren't doing it. FAIL.

liberty2897
01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
People like Hannity do give Christians a bad name. I think Ron Paul supporters might just be able to restore it. I'm not a believer myself, but I can clearly see that many people on this forum who call themselves Christians have a better moral compass than most (including myself). I've heard Ron Paul say that we should do the right thing here and maybe others will want to emulate us. I know he was referring to foreign policy, but it seems to apply in this case as well. I still have family and friends who sound just like Hannity (and call themselves Christians). My hope is that the Ron Paul R-evol-ution will keep spreading and we can wipe this mindless hate-machine mentality from our culture. I still have hope.

Okie RP fan
01-12-2012, 06:55 PM
"Let not your heart be troubled." is a quote from the Bible that he says EVERY night on his show.

People really need to start calling people like Hannity out for his anti-Jesus, anti-Christian rhetoric.

joelfarm
01-12-2012, 07:22 PM
I heard the same rant today, and don't know why I continue to put up with his mindless lust for sticking our troops into God-forsaken lands, pissing off and litterally pissing on the dregs of these countrys. May he be damned to hell.

MJU1983
01-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Tweeted him:

https://twitter.com/#!/mju1983/status/157634146494189568

Attn: chickenhawk warmongering neocon @seanhannity: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God." -Matthew 5:9

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Tweeted him:

https://twitter.com/#!/mju1983/status/157634146494189568

Good stuff, but remember this comes from the same mindset that named a nuclear ICBM "Peacemaker."

The tweet is liable to encourage him.

MJU1983
01-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Good stuff, but remember this comes from the same mindset that named a nuclear ICBM "Peacemaker."

The tweet is liable to encourage him.

This is true...I think the first part will really indicate my thoughts of him. :)

John F Kennedy III
01-12-2012, 07:35 PM
"Blessed be the American bomb makers."

smithtg
01-12-2012, 08:21 PM
i heard this today too. It was shortly after luntz was actually giving some props to RP - and then hannity cuts him off going on a rant about Iran and then the nuke scientists. Today he also talking about some of the RCP polls and yes never once mentioned RP (even though RP is 4th in the polls) I mean we need a third or second in SC to shut this loser up and send newt and perry packing

COpatriot
01-12-2012, 08:25 PM
"God bless 'em."
http://nationalpostcomment.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/roshan.jpg
"God bless 'em."
http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20120111&t=2&i=557270998&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=BTRE80A0UYM00

AGRP
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM
It looks like Hannity agrees with Ron Paul with the fact that Israel can defend themselves.

Time to bring the troops home.

Sublyminal
01-12-2012, 10:07 PM
"God bless 'em."
"God bless 'em."
http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20120111&t=2&i=557270998&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=BTRE80A0UYM00

Such a sad fucking waste of life.

bunklocoempire
01-12-2012, 10:07 PM
People like Hannity do give Christians a bad name. I think Ron Paul supporters might just be able to restore it. I'm not a believer myself, but I can clearly see that many people on this forum who call themselves Christians have a better moral compass than most (including myself). I've heard Ron Paul say that we should do the right thing here and maybe others will want to emulate us. I know he was referring to foreign policy, but it seems to apply in this case as well. I still have family and friends who sound just like Hannity (and call themselves Christians). My hope is that the Ron Paul R-evol-ution will keep spreading and we can wipe this mindless hate-machine mentality from our culture. I still have hope.

This Christian thanks you so much for your kind words liberty2897, and I know plenty non-believers on these forums and elsewhere who act more Christ-like than plenty "Christians" too.

Hannity doesn't have a beef with Iranians no matter what he says. Hannity's only beef is with God, and from that, all the vileness flows from his mouth. Wishing people dead and so on and so fourth is a nice little distraction from his real problem.

He'd never get the ratings he does if he spelled out exactly what he was doing -basically giving the God of Love a big FU.

RickyJ
01-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Sean will be one of the first taken out if we have a real revolution. The boy is too dumb to realize that or he would shut his damn mouth up.

Carehn
01-12-2012, 11:19 PM
What if this scientist dude was just a nice guy. Some dude grabbing a cup of joe then off to work when BAM!!! Hes dead and in parts. I see no reason to hate this dude. Why is Hannity such an ass.

Philhelm
01-12-2012, 11:24 PM
So...wait. Sean Hannity supports terrorism then? Someone report him. See something, say something.

ShaneEnochs
01-12-2012, 11:25 PM
"God bless 'em."
"God bless 'em."

Please tell me that bottom picture isn't what I think it is.

Ronulus
01-12-2012, 11:27 PM
So...wait. Sean Hannity supports terrorism then? Someone report him. See something, say something.

Hear something, say something.

SpicyTurkey
01-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I think Hannity is an Iranian scientist. I hope a Mossad agent reads this post.

MaxPower
01-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Now, much as I must remember not to judge others lest I be judged, I will say that men like Sean Hannity bring this to my mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT-wnMIVrcc

COpatriot
01-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Please tell me that bottom picture isn't what I think it is.
If you think it's his kid, I'm pretty sure that's not what it is.

Brian4Liberty
01-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Hannity and his ilk have no regard for the rule of law, thus he is nothing more than a outlaw. A common criminal.

Xenophage
01-13-2012, 01:19 AM
What the hell... how can you be so stupid?

GunnyFreedom
01-13-2012, 01:22 AM
What the hell... how can you be so stupid?

It's getting more and more blatant every day.

Paulatized
01-13-2012, 05:46 AM
To Sean Hannity:

Sean, what happened to the RULE OF LAW??? You profess to be a Christian and condone just assassinating someone because they are in a line of work you don't agree with. And you applaud it. What happened to the commandment "Thou shall not murder?"

We have gone from: congress declaring war, to presidential war powers, to assassination foreign and US citizens. No declaration of war, no due process, no rule of law. Have we become as a nation no better than to use terrorist tactics ourselves all with a shrugged off approval and of willingness to such accept such actions as a way of life. Are you brainwashed of all sensibilities or just that sold out???

And to think at one time I thought you were just misguide. About a month ago when you came to the realization that Ron Paul was a serious threat you turned your rhetoric into a hateful crusade against him.

True character coming out?

joelfarm
01-13-2012, 11:10 AM
RULE OF LAW???????
That went out the window loonnnnngggg ago!!!
Governments, including the good ol' red, white and blue, have ALWAYS murdered people. Now, it is done in the open, with no remorse. We only have to look at the
present POTUS and the hits that his starchamber puts out on FELLOW CITIZENS!

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Mossad: NP