PDA

View Full Version : @ 18:25 Ron Paul fires a shotgun!

whippoorwill
01-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Ron Paul Rally At Eagle Aviation In South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmWXkVEAns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmWXkVEAns

Nate-ForLiberty
01-12-2012, 10:56 AM
shotgun = "They're planning on a world currency."

Esoteric
01-12-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm surprised Huntsman didn't use this in his conspiracy attack ad.

flightlesskiwi
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM

we all know it's coming. those who are awake, that is.

Nate-ForLiberty
01-12-2012, 11:02 AM

Yup. I've been talking about that one for at least 3 years. People used to look at me funny. Now they can actually see it coming. I'm really glad he's bringing it up on the campaign trail.

Ilhaguru
01-12-2012, 11:04 AM

Yeah, and we are trying to wake people up. But with one liners like that they are simply going to dismiss us as crazed.

You DO NOT approach this subject in that manner.

UtahApocalypse
01-12-2012, 11:05 AM
misleading title :(

blazeKing
01-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Mitt Romney has basically already declared he will continue the policy of inflating the dollar. When they write this stuff in their documents about replacing the dollar, it's not conspiracy...but no doubt the media will use this against him. But they tried taking him down with the newsletters to and that hasn't done anything. They had to push Santorum hardcore in Iowa just because their attacks didnt work.

Lol I was expecting him shooting a shotgun

btwilli1
01-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Let's approach this subject after we win the presidency.

whippoorwill
01-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Yup. I've been talking about that one for at least 3 years. People used to look at me funny. Now they can actually see it coming. I'm really glad he's bringing it up on the campaign trail.

This is fucking awesome! Its about time the truth went main-stream.

Schiff_FTW
http://i41.tinypic.com/335fg4x.png

WilliamC
If Ron Paul starts carrying I'll be happy ;)

whippoorwill
01-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Your right it should be a canon or bomb, this is big boy news!

TonySutton
01-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Does it really matter? With the Fed backing foreign debt in Europe they are effectively rescuing countries who squandered their money and sending the bill to our children and grand children right now, today!

flightlesskiwi
01-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Does it really matter? With the Fed backing foreign debt in Europe they are effectively rescuing countries who squandered their money and sending the bill to our children and grand children right now, today!

i think it does. i think he's talking about an even more central Central Bank. i think it will take the form of a big "reset button" (wiping out that debt and starting fresh) and people are going to accept it because it will be hailed as saving "our children and grandchildren".

Nate-ForLiberty
01-12-2012, 11:21 AM
i think it does. i think he's talking about an even more central Central Bank. i think it will take the form of a big "reset button" (wiping out that debt and starting fresh) and people are going to accept it because it will be hailed as saving "our children and grandchildren".

This!

Ireland4Liberty
01-12-2012, 11:23 AM
I actually am disapoint. Thought iad see the good doc let off a shot :( ...

jamezelle
01-12-2012, 11:27 AM

Yea that's exactly how I see it.

flightlesskiwi
01-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Yea that's exactly how I see it.

i'll also wager a bet that the global system collapses in under 15 years.

eproxy100
01-12-2012, 11:36 AM
-rep for you for the dishonest title.

I would love to see the good doctor unload a few rounds of 3.5" 12 gauge magnum loads into the federal reserve.

ionlyknowy
01-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Can someone make a video that is shorter including the part where he says they are planning a one world currency @18:00 or so. This alone would get a lot of evangelical/christian votes. No other candidate is talking about that. I know a bunch of Christians that would love to see Paul talking about that.

archangel689
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM

"A world currency won't help. That would be like trying to reduce the distance between New York and Chicago by measuring in kilometers instead of miles. Changing the unit of measure doesn't change the thing you are measuring. Taking Europe as an example, a world currency would likely make the problem worse. When government is the source of financial difficulties, replacing it with more government usually just makes the problem worse."

IndianaPolitico
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Man, I was hoping to see a clip of Ron blasting some clay pigeons with "The Fed" printed on them.

newbitech
01-12-2012, 12:01 PM

awe maaaaannn... I was ready to see how he handle the kick!

flightlesskiwi
01-12-2012, 12:04 PM
"A world currency won't help. That would be like trying to reduce the distance between New York and Chicago by measuring in kilometers instead of miles. Changing the unit of measure doesn't change the thing you are measuring. Taking Europe as an example, a world currency would likely make the problem worse. When government is the source of financial difficulties, replacing it with more government usually just makes the problem worse."

it's not about "better". it's about control (enslaving).

The Magic Hoof
01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
When was this speech given?

RonPaulFanInGA
01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Wanted to see Ron Paul doing something like his son here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDs7Z32Q4hs

FreeEnglishman
01-12-2012, 12:16 PM
The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global currency (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/5096524/The-G20-moves-the-world-a-step-closer-to-a-global-currency.html)

A single clause in Point 19 of the communiqué issued by the G20 leaders amounts to revolution in the global financial order.

"We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250bn (£170bn) into the world economy and increase global liquidity," it said. SDRs are Special Drawing Rights, a synthetic paper currency issued by the International Monetary Fund that has lain dormant for half a century.

In effect, the G20 leaders have activated the IMF's power to create money and begin global "quantitative easing". In doing so, they are putting a de facto world currency into play. It is outside the control of any sovereign body.

heavenlyboy34
01-12-2012, 12:22 PM
awe maaaaannn... I was ready to see how he handle the kick!
+1 Disappointing thread is disappointing. :( :p

Machiavelli
01-12-2012, 12:22 PM
I highly doubt that a "world currency" will work.

archangel689
01-12-2012, 12:29 PM
it's not about "better". it's about control (enslaving).

It's can kicking. The entire world will be indebted to the point where gov no longer functions at all. It's a perfect anarchy situation.

tremendoustie
01-12-2012, 12:33 PM
I don't appreciate dishonest thread titles for the purpose of getting clicks. I think a mod should change it, frankly, to something like "Ron Paul discusses ongoing debt/currency problems"

HGN11
01-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't appreciate dishonest thread titles for the purpose of getting clicks. I think a mod should change it, frankly, to something like "Ron Paul discusses ongoing debt/currency problems"

Agree. Also, the campaign and supporters should start preparing for a more intense "Ron Paul is a conspiracy supporter" line of attack. Some defense will need to be made, but there also needs to be a plan for offense against any candidate that takes up this line. In the short term, this is going to be Newt, and in the long term it will be Romney. Romney may be easier to counter though as he released an official campaign ad last cycle pushing the crazy "Caliphate Conspiracy" idea. I still remember Moammar Gaddafi making these same Caliphate claims in the first days of the Libyan revolution when he started losing cities. Get ready though- the "conspiracy supporter" story will eventually be turned on Ron Paul here, and the MSM will pile on in an attempt to use people who support Ron Paul to smear him.

Nisse
01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
What Ron actually meant was that the dollar will be replaced as the world currency and a new basket of currencys Will be used instead. No conspiracytheory there, just facts.

ChrisDixon
01-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Damn it. I thought he ACTUALLY SHOT A SHOT GUN.

#FalseAlarm

Franky6767
01-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Damn it. I thought he ACTUALLY SHOT A SHOT GUN.

#FalseAlarm

HE should.....seriously. Even a belt driven machine gun ( or something just crazy like that for the camera's) at a shooting range in SC. Folks down here love that type thing....hes most pro gun canidate running and republicans of the low country here in Carolina would absolutely LOVE it. I know....I've grew up around here. I'd love to see it too.

kusok
01-12-2012, 01:27 PM
so, what happens to my dollars when this Amero takes over?

iamse7en
01-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes, misleading title, but this is exactly why I love this man. He's never afraid to tell the truth. Doesn't care if people think he's a kook. Now, if only we could get him to watch a couple 9/11 videos... (Just kidding!) (But not really, though.)

iamse7en
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Can someone make a video that is shorter including the part where he says they are planning a one world currency @18:00 or so. This alone would get a lot of evangelical/christian votes. No other candidate is talking about that. I know a bunch of Christians that would love to see Paul talking about that.

I'm at work, plus I'm too lazy to download the video, chop it, then re-upload it, so tubechop will suffice for now: http://www.tubechop.com/watch/259067

Occam's Banana
01-12-2012, 02:04 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to flightlesskiwi again."

Dammit, flightless! You gotta stop making any more insightful observations until I can catch up! :) (I need moar rep powerz!!)

Occam's Banana
01-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I highly doubt that a "world currency" will work.
It depends on what you mean by "work."
If by "work" you mean something like "serve as a basis for genuine economic growth & prosperity," then it won't work at all.
But if you mean something like "serve to consolidate power firmly in the hands of unaccountable & self-serving global elites," then it will work very well, indeed.

jcarcinogen
01-12-2012, 02:12 PM
SDR's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights

flightlesskiwi
01-12-2012, 02:16 PM
so, what happens to my dollars when this Amero takes over?
i would say it will be just like what happened when FDR declared a war on gold.

your "dollars" will be given a certain value by our benevolent overlords when they exchange them over to the new currency for you.