01-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Stream: http://www.wor710.com/pages/7049861.php

RichieLibertarian
01-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Stream: http://www.wor710.com/pages/7049861.php

Sweet

Dr.3D
01-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Don't know if I get that channel or not.

Cinderella
01-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Wead is awesome! he always sounds so happy...i love his little chuckle :)

1stAmendguy
01-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Haha talking about Chris Matthews.

1stAmendguy
01-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Phones are open! Open invitation for Ron Paul supporters to call in and talk to Doug.

RichieLibertarian
01-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Good start. At commercial now. Sounds like he will be on for a while. Will also take calls. I'll give gallagher credit, he has been somewhat fair to RP. Not bad for a hardcore neoconservative. Hopefully Wead can sway him on fp

specsaregood
01-12-2012, 10:09 AM
what am i listening to here?

nevermind, that was a really annoying and long commercial break.

specsaregood
01-12-2012, 10:12 AM
hahaha, listen to those comments and they call us the crazy ones.

pebcak
01-12-2012, 10:15 AM
The callers are horrible. These people are so deluded. Teach 'em some truth Doug!

parke
01-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Rock it Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highstreet
01-12-2012, 10:16 AM
podcast?????

ohgodno
01-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Many people on this board have been talking about this for some time - the misinformation campaign that exists against Dr. Paul's foreign policy.

The campaign is growing by leaps and bounds - but this issue has the possibility of halting the progress. MAJOR work needs to be done to address this.

freejack
01-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Wow Wead just gave the best response to Ron's stance on Israel ever!!!!

KingRobbStark
01-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Wead is amazing.

specsaregood
01-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah, I'm really enjoying this product rollout of the Mr. Wead spokesperson v1.0. He is a great mouthpiece for Dr. Paul.

Rock it Doug!

ohgodno
01-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Doug Wead is awesome because he comes from that neocon state of mind - he knows what kind of statements "woke him up" and can eloquently state them.

I still think more needs to be done re: foreign policy. The people think he's weak on defense, that's the issue and will continue to be until his foreign policy is stated truthfully in a way that can convince traditional conservatives he will defend the country. The campaign is still searching for the right framing of the argument.

ZanZibar
01-12-2012, 11:31 AM
tube?

Jamesiv1
01-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I still think more needs to be done re: foreign policy. The people think he's weak on defense, that's the issue and will continue to be until his foreign policy is stated truthfully in a way that can convince traditional conservatives he will defend the country. The campaign is still searching for the right framing of the argument.

Dude. You're not getting it. The folks in power DON'T WANT RON TO WIN. Ron has presented the truth 800 billion times. Ron Paul supporters have presented the truth 800 gazillion times - but THE FOLKS IN POWER are doing everything they can to prevent the truth from getting out there. Why? Because people with money and power do not want to lose their money and power.

That's why the grassroots efforts are so huge. One voter at a time, people hear the truth and then hop on board the Liberty train, and they never get off.

Exciting!

ohgodno
01-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Dude. You're not getting it. The folks in power DON'T WANT RON TO WIN. Ron has presented the truth 800 billion times.

Yes he's presented it 800 billion times, but what I've learned through grassroots efforts - one voter at a time is that the message ONLY sinks in when presented in a convincing way to conservatives.

Currently - the presentation does not appeal to traditional conservatives - neocons are lost so I disregard them.

Their thoughts are based on fear built up through the MSM. What I've found is that people don't believe that Dr. Paul would ever protect the U.S. - EVEN IF WE'RE ATTACKED!! It is that irrational…

But when the Constitutional foreign policy is explained in the light of HOW it will work to protect the country (thus playing to their fear, even though it is irrational) - then the light goes on.

This is why I say it needs to be addressed differently. By "differently" I'm only talking about the framing of the argument and the facts in the light of the irrational fear of people - not the policy itself.

Kids still think there is a monster under the bed EVEN after you show them nothing is there; the challenge is teaching them to deal with that fear in a rational way until they find the answers themselves — this is all I'm saying. Show the conservatives that their fear of "scary brown men" can be dealt with Constitutionally.

nbruno322
01-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Someone please please post a tube of this...not just for me but that its critical for the campaign to spread doug's interview's far and wide since he is probably their best spokesman.

Eric21ND
01-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Has anyone made a tube?

skytoucher
01-12-2012, 12:40 PM
bump for tube

Adam West
01-12-2012, 12:50 PM
A tube would be nice...

TXcarlosTX
01-12-2012, 12:55 PM
bump

jct74
01-12-2012, 01:41 PM
tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9VSy9uX-U

RichieLibertarian
01-12-2012, 01:48 PM
tube

Thanks buddy

Sola_Fide
01-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Doug is amazingly good at this.

da32130
01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Doug Wead is awesome because he comes from that neocon state of mind - he knows what kind of statements "woke him up" and can eloquently state them.

this.

I think Doug knows the framing, but Paul won't use it.

But having Doug give interviews like this is perfect. Have callers give him the hardest questions and he can convert them like he was converted.

da32130
01-12-2012, 02:28 PM
this.

But having Doug give interviews like this is perfect. Have callers give him the hardest questions and he can convert them like he was converted.

PS. I would love to send Doug into the most hostile places for Paul (with Foreign Policy). Hannity, Rush, Levin, Fox show with Kristol, etc.. Have him on for an hour and take every hard questions they can throw at him. That Isreal answer I had never heard from Paul before.

da32130
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
PS. I would love to send Doug into the most hostile places for Paul (with Foreign Policy). Hannity, Rush, Levin, Fox show with Kristol, etc.. Have him on for an hour and take every hard questions they can throw at him. That Isreal answer I had never heard from Paul before.

or how bout sending Wead on OReilly?

WilliamC
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
This quote at says it all, at 11:57 into the interview.

"He's a better man than I would be in his position"

This is why Ron Paul is actually despised by so many Washington insiders, he really is a better man than they are and they know it and hate him for it because they aren't willing to man up to their own weaknesses and failures.

harikaried
01-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Doug likes that phase: "Ron Paul is a clean ship in a sea of garbage." ;)

Sola_Fide
01-12-2012, 02:35 PM
This quote at says it all, at 11:57 into the interview.

"He's a better man than I would be in his position"

This is why Ron Paul is actually despised by so many Washington insiders, he really is a better man than they are and they know it and hate him for it because they aren't willing to man up to their own weaknesses and failures.

Agree.

harikaried
01-12-2012, 02:37 PM

But having Doug give interviews like this is perfect. Have callers give him the hardest questions and he can convert them like he was converted.I don't think it's just the framing. It's the pre-built level of trust. Some people are more open to Doug than directly to Ron Paul. If people enter the conversation with a slightly open mind because they've trusted Doug in the past, they're more likely to accept the message than being closed minded from all the negative they've heard from the media about Ron Paul.

da32130
01-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't think it's just the framing. It's the pre-built level of trust. Some people are more open to Doug than directly to Ron Paul. If people enter the conversation with a slightly open mind because they've trusted Doug in the past, they're more likely to accept the message than being closed minded from all the negative they've heard from the media about Ron Paul.

That is probably part of it as well. However, I do think Paul's emphasis plays better with Indies and Dems (real anti war crowd). While, for example, Rand plays better with Repubs, but I wonder if he crosses over as well.

Similarly, Wead's angle is more accepting of Neocons and gets them to be more accepting of him. The host was respectful, but the callers weren't any better than what Paul gets.

Back In Black
01-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Great interview. I'm glad he explained Ron Paul's understanding and support of Zionism. Too bad so many people don't get it, including many Paul supporters.

ohgodno
01-12-2012, 03:47 PM
That is probably part of it as well. However, I do think Paul's emphasis plays better with Indies and Dems (real anti war crowd). While, for example, Rand plays better with Repubs, but I wonder if he crosses over as well.

Similarly, Wead's angle is more accepting of Neocons and gets them to be more accepting of him. The host was respectful, but the callers weren't any better than what Paul gets.

I think the hangup is that traditional conservatives that have a light-to-heavy neocon streak have a feeling that Dr. Paul is totally Anti-War (Dovish). The point that Doug makes well is that IF there is a threat Dr. Paul will respond.

One caller mentioned Iran - and I would have loved to hear Doug talk about that. I have a theory about how to respond to that question in a way neocons will respond to - or even just dent their armor a bit about the subject:

"WHAT WOULD HE DO ABOUT IRAN?!" is something hosts and callers harp on all the time, repeating the latest boogeyman they're taught to fear.

I think any response to that line of questioning by either Dr. Paul or a campaign surrogate has to stress that if they are a credible and immanent threat (and that is assessed by the CIA, Military and shared intelligence with Israel), he would consult congress and declare war. After that he can PWN the host/caller with the facts from Mossad leaders etc with the reality that they are no threat currently.

That answer assures that Dr. Paul will defend the U.S. in case of a threat, speaks to his policy of working with and sharing intelligence with Israel, and then drops the bomb of the reality of the situation.

jct74
01-12-2012, 09:06 PM
bump