PDA

View Full Version : Who remembers the original name of this '07 grassroots video?

ShowMeLiberty
01-12-2012, 09:41 AM
I can only find this copy (and a couple others) on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63yLEXQAKJQ

But when I saw it originally in the fall of '07 it had a different title. Does anyone remember what it was called? Or who made it?

This video was my personal tipping point back then. After seeing it I made up my mind to fully support Ron and I haven't looked back since. I'd really like to share the video again but reference the original name.

PRIEST
01-12-2012, 10:01 AM
I believe it was posted to Myspace video originally and in very poor quality. Still, evokes tears.

ShowMeLiberty
01-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I believe it was posted to Myspace video originally and in very poor quality. Still, evokes tears.

It did (does) for me. And I've been thinking that we need to work on appealing on a more emotional level with women voters, which is why I want to spread this video around again.

Eric21ND
01-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Our Power, Our responsibility.

It was the first Paul video I saw.

PRIEST
01-12-2012, 10:33 AM
I've listened to this song without the video and it does nothing for me. Amazing what the powerful visuals can do.

It would be worth the time to remake this video in HD. I don't have the time or equipment, though.

ShowMeLiberty
01-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Our Power, Our responsibility.

It was the first Paul video I saw.

Yes! As soon as I read your answer the faulty connection in my brain was repaired and I remembered. Thank you!!

ShowMeLiberty
01-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I've listened to this song without the video and it does nothing for me. Amazing what the powerful visuals can do.

It would be worth the time to remake this video in HD. I don't have the time or equipment, though.

Agreed! I don't have the time or tools either so I hope somebody who does is moved to do a remake.

odamn
01-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Awesome vid, just as it is.
It still has the power.
Thanks for the reminder!