PDA

View Full Version : Xfactor's Nicole Scherzinger straight up endorsed Ron Paul!

CaptainAmerica
01-12-2012, 05:52 AM
http://www.hotcelebritiesonline.com/gallery/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzinger-04.jpg

Looks like Kelly Clarkson has company.

Two weeks after the inaugural winner came out in support of Texas Congressman Ron Paul in the 2012 presidential race, the candidate nabbed another star endorsement:

The X Factor's Nicole Scherzinger!
@NicoleScherzy wrote on Twitter: “For the first time ever a politician isn’t lying to us. WAKE UP AMERICA! Ron Paul 2012 I Love this Guy #RonPaulRevolution!”

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/01/nicole-scherzinger-vote-ron-paul/#ixzz1jFCUVXyV

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Pretty sure this was a twitter hack, that she raised hell about it, deleted the tweet, and people have blamed RP supporters for scamming.

CaptainAmerica
01-12-2012, 05:57 AM
are you sure?

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 06:02 AM
are you sure?

Pretty doggone sure. It's been hashed to death on RPFs. Apparently @NoDoubt published nearly the same 'endorsement' at the same time. Four artists were hit, all with Interscope. Now Paul is being blamed all over Twitter and the internetz for his followers hacking celebrity Twitter accounts to make people think they like him. I believe all 4 of the celebrity tweeps raised hell. Including Nicole here.

CaptainAmerica
01-12-2012, 06:03 AM
Pretty doggone sure. It's been hashed to death on RPFs. Apparently @NoDoubt published nearly the same 'endorsement' at the same time. Four artists were hit, all with Interscope. Now Paul is being blamed all over Twitter and the internetz for his followers hacking celebrity Twitter accounts to make people think they like him. I believe all 4 of the celebrity tweeps raised hell. Including Nicole here. that sucks. I googled Ron Paul and that article came up on top :/

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 06:05 AM
that sucks. I googled Ron Paul and that article came up on top :/

IKR? Had to be some statist nazi trying to make Paul look bad. Nobody is that stupid.