PDA

View Full Version : YES! Jon Stewart slamming media for ignoring RP last night!

pauliticalfan
01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Epic!

torchbearer
01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
??

mosquitobite
01-11-2012, 10:08 PM
They did it on the radio the other day too. Talked about how all the candidates did, save one.

Their propaganda is disgusting!

Salvial
01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
It was funny.

Goes to younger guy who looks like Lawrence O'Donnel on MSNBC saying ~"But if you take Paul out, Huntsman is the real second!"

and Jon saying ~"NO! You can't just take Ron Paul out! [bit more ranting]"

Then does a huge "Huntsman, you're done" monologue.

joshnorris14
01-11-2012, 10:10 PM
TOOB ASAP

FriedChicken
01-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Holy crap - lemme know asap when this is available on his site. It'll help us even more with indy voter me thinks and will surely be a good laugh.

Agorism
01-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I turned it on. I wish I could see the intro.

The Magic Hoof
Yes we need a toob ASAP!!!

pauliticalfan
It was funny.

Goes to younger guy who looks like Lawrence O'Donnel on MSNBC saying ~"But if you take Paul out, Huntsman is the real second!"

and Jon saying ~"NO! You can't just take Ron Paul out! [bit more ranting]"

Then does a huge "Huntsman, you're done" monologue.

This! It was perfect timing too, right after O'Donnell decided to slam Wead and Ron Paul on his show.

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
01-11-2012, 10:17 PM
I missed the intro but the second part was hysterical.............

Dianne
01-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Stewart loves Ron Paul... Hope Stewart doesn't get black bagged :((

NEPatriot
01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Does the Daily Show repeat in the AM hours? I spaced out what time it was.

Ben Bernanke
believe it comes on again at 1 or 1:30am EST

Salvial
He doesn't love Ron Paul, but he's too much of a human with feelings and remorse to be unfair. He sticks up for Paul and deserves a lot of thanks despite his viewpoints.

Edit: DeMint is doing a great job arguing roughly our side of the ideological debate - mentioned Rand as someone who changed the Senate.

ShaneEnochs
01-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Stewart loves Ron Paul...

Lmao, I wouldn't go that far.

Nathan Hale
01-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Tubes!

F3d
01-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Where's the tubes?!

Salvial
01-11-2012, 10:26 PM
25 minute plus interview with DeMint!

mello
01-11-2012, 10:27 PM
It's on again at midnight central time.

UK4Paul
01-11-2012, 10:45 PM
To(o) be or not to be... that is the question.*

Warning: The above statement possibly contains a subliminal message.

bunklocoempire
01-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'll tune in tonight.

travelerru
01-11-2012, 10:56 PM
this it?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-mitt-romney-wins-nh-while-still-having-no-one-like-him/

DerailingDaTrain
01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Damn, beat me to it. At least it's a fellow Tar Heel who beat me.

For those who don't want to click the link for whatever reason:

Later in the segment, Stewart criticized Lawrence O’Donnell for saying Ron Paul didn’t matter and Huntsman was “the real 2nd.” “No! You can’t!” Stewart boomed. “You’re not allowed to take Ron Paul out of this! That’s just physics! And you know, if you add two zeros to the end of Huntsman’s totals, he would have been in first by hundreds of thousands of votes, an unprecedented victory! Why is no one talking about this? Because it didn’t happen!”

Stewart moved on to talking about Huntsman which he surmised he had to since it was a limited time offer to do so, and ribbed the former Utah Governor for saying 3rd place was a ticket to ride. “A ticket to ride– home, in coach!”

LibertyEagle
01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
He doesn't love Ron Paul, but he's too much of a human with feelings and remorse to be unfair. He sticks up for Paul and deserves a lot of thanks despite his viewpoints.

Edit: DeMint is doing a great job arguing roughly our side of the ideological debate - mentioned Rand as someone who changed the Senate.

Yup.

MrTudo
01-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Link please!

HigherVision
01-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Lawrence O’Donnell is seriously evil.

moonshine5757
01-11-2012, 11:33 PM
tube?

dbill27
01-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Bump for re-run on in 1 minute!

ibaghdadi
01-12-2012, 02:50 AM
I saw this one earlier this morning. It's essentially an anti-Huntsman piece - Jon really does a number on him.

But Jon's pro-Paul bias is apparent and heartwarming.

ONUV
01-12-2012, 02:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cILGviTOTI

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 03:04 AM
this it?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-mitt-romney-wins-nh-while-still-having-no-one-like-him/

Later in the segment, Stewart criticized Lawrence O’Donnell for saying Ron Paul didn’t matter and Huntsman was “the real 2nd.” “No! You can’t!” Stewart boomed. “You’re not allowed to take Ron Paul out of this! That’s just physics! And you know, if you add two zeros to the end of Huntsman’s totals, he would have been in first by hundreds of thousands of votes, an unprecedented victory! Why is no one talking about this? Because it didn’t happen!”

Stewart moved on to talking about Huntsman which he surmised he had to since it was a limited time offer to do so, and ribbed the former Utah Governor for saying 3rd place was a ticket to ride. “A ticket to ride– home, in coach!”

Hey, either of you guys every heard of a guy named Glen Bradley?

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
this it?

Hmm. Is that a no?

specsaregood
01-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Hmm. Is that a no?

Isn't he that crazy guy that is a strict constitutionalist, marine state rep in North Carolina?

fisharmor
01-12-2012, 01:34 PM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/wed-january-11-2012-jim-demint

with extended interview with Jim DeMint.
THe interview was really worth watching, too.

DerailingDaTrain
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Hmm. Is that a no?

I do know about you lol. That's really cool that you have an account here.

roho76
01-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Isn't he that crazy guy that is a strict constitutionalist, marine state rep in North Carolina?

I believe you meant "kooky".

roho76
01-12-2012, 01:45 PM

fatjohn
01-12-2012, 01:59 PM

Some quixotic fella, with a ceiling of 5% am I right?

eduardo89
01-12-2012, 01:59 PM

Constitutionalist veteran? Isn't that a domestic terrorist?

travelerru
01-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Hmm. Is that a no?

Absolutely Gunny! We've very lucky to have you represent us in NC!

RonPaulwillWin
01-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Lawrence O’Donnell is seriously evil.

How could you say that with a straight face :D

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2012, 08:39 PM

I do know about you lol. That's really cool that you have an account here.

Some quixotic fella, with a ceiling of 5% am I right?

Constitutionalist veteran? Isn't that a domestic terrorist?

Absolutely Gunny! We've very lucky to have you represent us in NC!

LMAO thanks guys :D

I like to check when I see new people from NC to see whether we've been effective getting the word out.

I'd give my left arm for a Ron Paul NC donor list...with that data I could raise my campaign funds with a single fundraiser :eek:

I'm going to help Ron Paul PCC in SC from tomorrow night until the 21st, and the moment I get home I will be starting on a tough tough three way primary.

The biggest threat will be this guy initials CB whose wife's family is the prime mover behind the NC marriage amendment. I've already seen one lady in apoplexy over it. Good news is support on the ground for me seems stronger than I expected. Even Republicans seem to look at that episode as a distraction from more important matters.

Why spend all that political capital on the marriage amendment when we could have spent it on voter ID?

Anyway, thanks for the great news! I am very happy that we are getting the message out and NC Paulers know who I am. It was almost a year after the election and I was still running into NC Paulers who had never heard of me.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-12-2012, 08:48 PM
if you take Romney out, Ron Paul won New Hampshire WOOO!!!!!!!

HigherVision
01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
How could you say that with a straight face :D

Because I think he's a bad person.

pauliticalfan
01-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Uh oh, looks like Larry O'Donnell is gonna address his ass-kicking from Stewart last night. Will keep you posted.

thoughtomator
01-12-2012, 09:47 PM
posted this on a thread nobody is going to see probably so let me add it again here:

When they said "The revolution will not be televised", they were talking about Fox News coverage of Ron Paul.

Danny Molina
01-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Update?

affa
01-12-2012, 10:38 PM
tonight's episode was fantastic:

part 1: destroyed newt for the entire segment on his outlandish statements regarding blacks, hispanics, etc.

part 2: a jon oliver segment on the reporter who called tea partiers 'terrorists' that was absolutely fantastic and hilarious beyond belief.

Cinderella
01-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Umm is Stephen Colbert running in SC now??????