PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is missing?

nbhadja
11-10-2007, 11:23 AM
http://silenceisdefeat.org/~chris/blog/images/foxnewskipsronpaul.jpg

Ron Paul with 9.1%....

Good point I should have mentioned this is a few months old, but still its pretty low of Fox. I thought they just would ignore the poll, not exclude Ron Paul from it.

Anyways i found it from this blog- http://www.nolanchart.com/article278.html
It talks about how the media's BS tactics. It is very insightful.

hornet
11-10-2007, 11:28 AM
lol, look at the bottom of that...'storm expected to pass'.........buddy i don't think so!

mwkaufman
11-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Including Tommy Thompson in that is still pretty egregious but this is from three months ago and we can't dwell on it now. We needed a top three and double digit finish to make news anyways.

Liberty
11-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Proof for doubters.

Grandson of Liberty
11-10-2007, 11:33 AM
This is quite anger-inducing. I had to come down off the ceiling to type this. At this point I think they are just trying to amuse themselves and saying, "boy this is REALLY gonna tick them off!"

Fair and balanced "journaganda."

manny
11-10-2007, 11:47 AM
It will make victory taste even sweeter...

Furis
11-10-2007, 11:47 AM
I HATE FOX NEWS!!! Hated them before seeing this, but that pretty much cements it.

Not a fan of the Communist News Network either but they are doing a better job of not manipulating people.

Korey Kaczynski
11-10-2007, 12:07 PM
I HATE FOX NEWS!!! Hated them before seeing this, but that pretty much cements it.

Not a fan of the Communist News Network either but they are doing a better job of not manipulating people.

Why do people rag on CNN? Granted, they're not exactly great, either, but it's not like they're one the level of Fox "News."

Goldwater Conservative
11-10-2007, 12:19 PM
It seems they also left off the Tank man.

And why is a guy who hadn't declared yet (Fred) even on there, especially when he did worse than two of the people missing?

freelance
11-10-2007, 01:00 PM
So, what will FOX do when Ron Paul wins the nomination? Will they openly support Hillary the way they openly supported Lieberman against Lamont?