PDA

View Full Version : lol Dick Morris was on Bill O' and was just about to say good stuff and bill WOULD Not...

akalucas
01-11-2012, 07:13 PM
lol Dick Morris was on Bill O' and was just about to say good stuff about Paul and bill WOULD Not let him finish! Morris had a depressed look on his face and looked like he was about to say something positive but bill would have non of that. Bill said the young only vote for him because they want to smoke pot but Morris wasnt taking that answer and saying he was wrong and tried to speak as to why and bill just kept preventing him from finishing his thought. it was really awkward.

really seemed like bill o was still in denial and morris starting to see the reality of things

Video UPdate:
Here is the vid!
look at morris's face when he keeps getting interrupted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3DqCInlaw

schiffheadbaby
01-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Bill always tries to dismiss us as pot-smoking unemployed basement dwellers who spam polls.

It is a farce how strong the propaganda is, but stay strong!

RPit
01-11-2012, 07:17 PM
No its more like Morris thinks a Romney vs Paul is a good 2 man race because Romney would just slaughter Paul and cruise to the nomination. Nothing more.

akalucas
01-11-2012, 07:18 PM
It was extremely obvious, which is why it was awkward. they were on the verge on arguing but morris just let it be after trying about 3 times to say why he is getting young people. at the end you can tell they lowered the feed from morris mic because u could barely hear him talk at the end lol

Bruno
01-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Bold fresh pile of crap.

hueylong
01-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Who cares what the motivation is for accepting the 'two-man-race' meme? We'll take it!

constitutionalism
01-11-2012, 07:23 PM
tube

trey4sports
01-11-2012, 07:24 PM
the revolution will move forward with or without bill'O and Dickie

freneticentropy
01-11-2012, 07:27 PM
I highly doubt Dick Morris would ever say anything good about Paul. If that happens, I'll eat my foot.

phideaux-deux
01-11-2012, 07:28 PM
O"Wrongly claims he has a "no-spin zone", but his show is nothing but spin. He is despicable.

kylejack
Dick Morris was going to say something good about Ron Paul? Maybe when pigs fly!

coffeewithgames
I highly doubt Dick Morris would ever say anything good about Paul. If that happens, I'll eat my foot.

Get to eating...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTfDmfiJ6rk :D

O"Wrongly claims he has a "no-spin zone", but his show is nothing but spin. He is despicable.

I've been railing against him and Hannity on my FB page, because I know the majority of my "friends" think the world of Fox...decided to take the attack to what has been brainwashing them.

RPit
01-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Lmao at that Dick Morris video which totally is so damn funny to do that!!

evilfunnystuff
01-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Tube?

coffeewithgames
01-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Lmao at that Dick Morris video which totally is so damn funny to do that!!

One night, I was trolling YouTube for clips to use in videos, and got ticked off at all the lies flowing forth from the media. When I saw how they edit garbage together, and spew it as truth to millions of sheep, I decided instead of screaming/yelling about stuff, I would have fun with it...
Since then, I have been looking for more opportunities like this...so if you see anything that's really good, let me know.

pacu44
01-11-2012, 07:35 PM
ron paul is stoned

I guess that means-

"we are all stoned now!"

economics102
01-11-2012, 07:36 PM
the revolution will move forward with or without bill'O and Dickie

Without sounds preferable.

economics102
01-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Dick Morris is not seeing the light. He's as vile as BillO, maybe even worse. I can't imagine who the hell buys his books.

akalucas
01-11-2012, 07:37 PM
he was about say a valid reason why the young people 18-30 are going to paul. Bill, once he sensed he was about say something good, went hysterical and started interrupting every 3 seconds that all they want is to smoke pot. He interrupted him about 3 times not letting him finish his sentence...like i said, it was awkward.

blazeKing
For a "no spin zone" he spins more than a Roullette wheel.

messana
Dick basically pointed out on his youtube video that the candidates should change positions to the 999 plan to counter Ron's uprising with young voters.

RichieLibertarian
01-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I would love to tie both of them down and smack them repeatedly with a dead, cold fish

akalucas
01-11-2012, 07:40 PM
i was watching the east coast broadcast online. it wont be on till 8pm pacific here were i am. if its not up by then ill record it

rp2012win
01-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Hopefully it was obvious enough to enlighten his sheeple viewers.the young viewers wont buy his pot smoking crap but the old senior citizens are buying it hook, line, and sinker. My grandmother thinks he hates jews. She watches fox news only.

constitutionalism
01-11-2012, 07:43 PM
he's about to continue bashing rp

WIRP
01-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Ron Paul's young supporters discuss ending the Fed and limited government. O'Reilly claims they all just want to smoke pot. #TheRonPaulGame

Kevin Smyth
01-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Hopefully it was obvious enough to enlighten his sheeple viewers.

Sheeple viewers don't get enlightened, that's why they are sheeple.

thoughtomator
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
O'Reilly spins like a top and thinks that it's the rest of the world that's moving

brushfire
01-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Morris STFU because he knows Bill O will pull out his assault umbrella.

blazeKing
01-11-2012, 07:55 PM
My dad is an o'reilly fox watcher. Basically it's "Ron Paul is an idealist that's why young people like him, he's not based in reality". I said "Were the founders idealists too for wanting to break away and form a free nation based upon the natural rights of man of which has never been seen before"? *silence*

coffeewithgames
01-11-2012, 07:58 PM
O'Reilly spins like a top and thinks that it's the rest of the world that's moving

I stole this for my FB page...
:D

Peace&Freedom
01-11-2012, 08:01 PM
The episode shows Morris is to some extent putting on an act for the FOX audience when he has spewed vitrol against Paul in the past. Morris has worked for politicians as disparate as Trent Lott and Bill Clinton, so of course he should have some professional understanding of the voting dynamics behind Paul's support. He probably also sees the plain fact that the only growth the GOP is experiencing is coming from the Paul/liberty movement, so knows this faction will have a much bigger say in the party in the months and years to come.

WIRP
01-11-2012, 08:03 PM
My dad is an o'reilly fox watcher. Basically it's "Ron Paul is an idealist that's why young people like him, he's not based in reality". I said "Were the founders idealists too for wanting to break away and form a free nation based upon the natural rights of man of which has never been seen before"? *silence*
Also explain that young people grew up with the internet, a technology that allows the freedom of communication at an unprecedented level. It allows people to see when politicians are lying, or when the media is lazy and doesn't fact check. This makes people who use the internet much more informed, and it's young people who tend to use the internet.

It's not like Ron Paul's support is college kids to 25 yrs old. It's gradual up to people who are in the mid-40's. It's similar to the breakdowns of people who use the internet.

And maybe show him this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c

Liberty Shark
01-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Fox News, as well as the rest of the media, are probably going to have to report on Dr. Paul now, as I noticed a huge amount of interest in the campaign today, and I think there's a lot of new people entering. There were TV segments on many news shows tonight about Dr. Paul including Erin Burnett's show, Larry Kudlow's show, Lou Dobb's show, Laura Ingraham's radio show, Alec Baldwin's twitter with over 600k followers, TechCrunch twitter with over 1.9 MILLION followers, as well as the comments by Sen. Jim Demint on multiple talk shows today. There is going to be a real "surge" nationwide, and I think this new Reuters poll is showing the beginning of this. Also, the Republican establishment is going to start to get worried about losing a large chunk of their voters if they try to smear one of their most popular candidates.

Let me also add that at a restaurant this afternoon I asked someone sitting next to me what they thought about the NH primary, considering it's close to this area, and he said he was going to vote for Dr. Paul. So this is definitely starting to spread rapidly.

axlr
01-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Never smoked pot or done any illegal narcotics. There are tons of Ron Paul supporters like that too.

O'Reilly is a feeble minded prick.

WIRP
01-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Never smoked pot or done any illegal narcotics. There are tons of Ron Paul supporters like that too.

O'Reilly is a feeble minded prick.
Same here. But apparently O'Reilly says I just want pot. No Spin Zone

Czolgosz
01-11-2012, 08:42 PM
No pot here, either.

blazeKing
01-11-2012, 08:45 PM
I don't smoke pot and I like Ron Paul. I do drink raw milk and take herbal supplements so I guess I am evil too though.

Brick-in-the-Wall
01-11-2012, 09:05 PM
I don't smoke pot and I like Ron Paul. I do drink raw milk and take herbal supplements so I guess I am evil too though.

So...you drink milk with hash brownies?

blazeKing
01-11-2012, 09:08 PM

You got me, I'm a terrist. Take me to the FEMA camp..:D

Brett85
01-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I've never smoked pot, and I've never even smoked a cigarette before. But I don't care what other people want to do within the privacy of their own home.

Carehn
01-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I do sometimes. But mostly I just smoke it. Not like I use to but on occasion.

Carehn
01-11-2012, 09:10 PM
You got me, I'm a terrist. Take me to the FEMA camp..:D
Mother of God. Your name is the Blazeking. You cant tell me you never smoked.

DealzOnWheelz
01-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Mother of God. Your name is the Blazeking. You cant tell me you never smoked.

^this

PreDeadMan
01-11-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't smoke pot i cook in a pot.... i smoke marijuana :)

wide awake
01-11-2012, 09:52 PM
LOL like people that want to smoke pot can't get it now... Yes Bill and Newt, we just want to smoke pot and live under sharia law... they found us out!

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Tonight, O'Reilly said something to the effect of: "Ron Paul won't win the nomination and he has admitted as much." What the heck was he talking about? Or was he just making up lies, as usual?

Edit: Here's the video. The comment starts around :20.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1384446568001/the-big-news-out-of-new-hampshire/?playlist_id=87485

Scott_in_PA
01-11-2012, 10:10 PM
I think everyone should use the word cannabis.

It's sounds much better and is not seen with the same negativity.

Marijuana is a made up word and is partly to blame for the prohibition.

The AMA didn't know what the feds were criminalizing until it was to late.

;)

akalucas
01-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Here is the vid!
look at morris's face when he keeps getting interrupted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3DqCInlaw

akalucas
01-12-2012, 12:36 AM
lol u can tell bill O' was looking for some attack on paul but when he didnt get it he just did what he does best which is to interrupt

akalucas
01-12-2012, 12:37 AM
anyway to change the title so its says "video update"? im guessing only mods can do that

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-12-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't smoke. I guess according to Glenn Beck, this means....
DEBUNKED! Bill O'Reilly is a conspiracy theorist.

The_Ruffneck
01-12-2012, 02:52 AM
O"Wrongly claims he has a "no-spin zone", but his show is nothing but spin. He is despicable.He used to be good but sold out to the establishment a long time ago.
Go look up his JFK theories on youtube theres a couple old videos on there , he was anti establishment until he sold out.

Napolitanic Wars
01-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Glad to see Dick finally smelling what he himself has been shoveling.

Adam West
01-12-2012, 03:28 AM
That was "much about nothing."