PDA

View Full Version : Dead people vote with out ID yesterday in NH. Caught on Video

robertwerden
01-11-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1326312267
The scariest part is not that they were dead, but they were able to use the same name multiple times.
This means anyone, alive or dead just needs to goto the next person at the table and give the same name over and over again. They could also use names of people who have not voted yet or dont plan to vote and vote multiple times under the same name. A group of 50 people could go into a polling location 5 or 6 times each through out the day and cast hundreds of votes for a candidate with out getting caught.

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Hmmm.

parocks
01-11-2012, 04:10 PM
That can't be a good thing

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Now you know why the Obama administration doesn't want Voter ID Laws.

Bern
01-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Sounds like an issue that NH needs to address.

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-11-2012, 04:13 PM
I'd send this to Doug Wead and Jesse.

ronpaulfollower999
Is that our good friend Supreme at 1:10? :D

jsem
Oh boy.

Diurdi
01-11-2012, 04:17 PM
What the fuck....

You could fuck up the voting any way you like this way.

moonbat
01-11-2012, 04:18 PM
amazing...

Eric39
01-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Is that our good friend Supreme at 1:10? :D

No, its lady gaga.

ronpaulfollower999
01-11-2012, 04:20 PM
What is also troubling is that someone could pretend to be you and vote in your place. I'd be super pissed if that happened to me.

Diurdi
The filmmaker got a Republican Ballot for a man that would be 90 years old if he was still alive, yet this guy looks like he's under 30.
Are those people braindead?

aowen
I think we have all just figured out how to pick up some of that 90-dead vote.

Xenophage
01-11-2012, 04:21 PM
The web resource http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1326312267 has been deemed by your administrator to be unsafe or unsuitable for you to access. The resource has been blocked. No further action is required.

Reason: The category of Extreme has been blocked by your System Administrator

Nike Security policy has blocked this site. If you feel this is an error, please submit a request to have this site unblocked; Request Unblock

What the hell is the category of "Extreme"? Am I gonna get fired now??? aaagh

Diurdi
01-11-2012, 04:24 PM
The web resource http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1326312267 has been deemed by your administrator to be unsafe or unsuitable for you to access. The resource has been blocked. No further action is required.

Reason: The category of Extreme has been blocked by your System Administrator

Nike Security policy has blocked this site. If you feel this is an error, please submit a request to have this site unblocked; Request Unblock

What the hell is the category of "Extreme"? Am I gonna get fired now??? aaagh Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uVhhIlPk0&feature=player_embedded#!

Brick-in-the-Wall
01-11-2012, 04:29 PM
So how long before the media says, "this is why Ron Paul is surging...he cheats!" and uses it as another smear campaign?

MikeStanart
01-11-2012, 04:30 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1326312267
The scariest part is not that they were dead, but they were able to use the same name multiple times.
This means anyone, alive or dead just needs to goto the next person at the table and give the same name over and over again. They could also use names of people who have not voted yet or dont plan to vote and vote multiple times under the same name. A group of 50 people could go into a polling location 5 or 6 times each through out the day and cast hundreds of votes for a candidate with out getting caught.

This is why I support the idea of having to show a government ID in order to vote. Texas recently passed a voter ID law. As long as you have some form of state ID (CHL license, drivers license, birth certificate, passport (and are registered), you're allowed to vote. This absolutely kills voter fraud.

tomahawk
01-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Did anyone else catch the guys hair at 8:00 minutes in..haha

Mini-Me
01-11-2012, 04:39 PM
So how long before the media says, "this is why Ron Paul is surging...he cheats!" and uses it as another smear campaign?

They could try, but the entrance and exit polls are close enough to the real results that they couldn't really claim the results were significantly affected anyway. That should also be somewhat reassuring to us...but this is obviously a real problem that needs to be addressed with the voting system.

There is another measure to prevent fraud without requiring ID's though, since many are afraid they would disenfranchise poorer voters:
Allow or require each precinct to record each person walking into the voting booths in a way that does not record their votes, and review the videos at the end of the day. Prosecute the people who vote more than once, and the practice will soon become too risky to attempt.

mediahasyou
01-11-2012, 05:04 PM
This is why I support the idea of having to show a government ID in order to vote. Texas recently passed a voter ID law. As long as you have some form of state ID (CHL license, drivers license, birth certificate, passport (and are registered), you're allowed to vote. This absolutely kills voter fraud.

Nope. People make fake IDs all the time. Ask anybody under 21.

This shows the bureaucracy's neglect of updating their voter registry.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Nope. People make fake IDs all the time. Ask anybody under 21.

This shows the bureaucracy's neglect of updating their voter registry.
It's a lot harder to manage making thousands of fake ids than citing the name of a dead person.

Freedom Patriot
01-11-2012, 05:42 PM
America has become so corrupt! This is appalling! The "establishment" has destroyed virtually everything in America and all Western countries! I hope someone is found accountable for this disgrace!

Tod
01-11-2012, 05:44 PM
So....what is the solution to voter fraud?

Requiring ID will weed out the casual cheater, but not the serious one.

It would probably be very easy for a moderately financed individual or group to crank out tons of fake id's if all they really did was look at the photo. The more data matching required, the more difficult to fake, but still always doable.

I wonder how many people typically vote at a given precinct?

Diurdi
01-11-2012, 05:46 PM
So....what is the solution to voter fraud?

Requiring ID will weed out the casual cheater, but not the serious one.

It would probably be very easy for a moderately financed individual or group to crank out tons of fake id's if all they really did was look at the photo. The more data matching required, the more difficult to fake, but still always doable.

I wonder how many people typically vote at a given precinct?

Maybe require a personal government implanted chip in your body to verify it is you?

Mini-Me
01-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Maybe require a personal government implanted chip in your body to verify it is you?

It's in the works. I hear that once you're given a ballot, they'll trigger a switch in the chip, and if you try it twice in the same day, your brain will explode in a shower of gore.

...on second thought, maybe the "catch duplicates on video and prosecute them" strategy might be the least intrusive...;)

enoch150
01-11-2012, 06:59 PM
One of my brothers voted when he was ineligible to vote because he was only 17. He had to show a photo ID. He used my moms driver's license because she didn't want to vote.

The license had a woman's name.
It had a date of birth more than twice his age.
It had a woman's photo.

The election workers don't care. Name, address, go to the next available booth. Even photo-ID's are useless.

Carehn
01-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Why do all the people that work at voting booths all look exactly the same in every state. Reminds me of this
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01474/hitchhikers_1474484i.jpg