PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Are you near Chicago? TONIGHT: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PROTEST, NATIONAL COVERAGE

agaiziunas
01-11-2012, 02:35 PM
***RED ALERT*** TONIGHT: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PROTEST, NATIONAL COVERAGE

Please share, tweet, re-post, bump, email, help spread the word. Check out the place on Google Maps, it is literally only FEET from where Obama and his fundraisers will be entering and exiting!

Chicago, IL

My buddy Ryan owns a house next to where Obama is throwing a $35,000 fundraiser. His friend will be the national NBC correspondent covering the event and has let him know to expect some shenanigans. This WILL receive national coverage!!!

While protestors aren't allowed at the event, they ARE allowed on the front lawn of my buddy's house. LET'S ORGANIZE A MASSIVE RON PAUL PRESENCE, my buddy said ALL RON PAUL FANS WELCOME!!!

The fundraiser is tonight from 6-9pm. Any questions, call my cell phone at 312.286.1111. Otherwise bring your Ron Paul gear and show up at his house tonight -- starting at 5pm -- his address is 645 W. Wrightwood, Chicago IL

He has already bought big blank cardboard signs and markers if you don't have any Ron Paul signs.

PLEASE SPREAD THIS WITH YOUR CHICAGO FRIENDS, TWITTER, FB, WEBSITES, ETC.. FLASH MOB FOR RON PAUL!!!

V4Vendetta
01-11-2012, 02:36 PM
lulz damn.... they'll know about it now that you posted it on here..... put people on the roof..... use spot lights!!! LMAO

Deborah K
01-11-2012, 02:40 PM
***RED ALERT*** TONIGHT: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PROTEST, NATIONAL COVERAGE
Chicago, IL
His friend will be the national NBC correspondent covering the event and has let him know to expect some shenanigans.

What does this mean? Expect some shenanigans from NBC?

mport1
01-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Deleted. Wrong thread.

agaiziunas
01-11-2012, 02:48 PM
What does this mean? Expect some shenanigans from NBC?

I meant my buddy told the NBC guy to expect some shenanigans. In other words, bring more than 1 camera because there is gonna be some fun stuff going on right next door to protest Obama

agaiziunas
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Please share, tweet, re-post, email, bump, help spread the word. Check out the place on Google Maps, it is literally only FEET from where Obama and his fundraisers will be entering and exiting!