PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Says ‘Solid’ Ron Paul Could Be Candidate....

JacobG18
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
, Just Needs To Escape Crazy Supporters

Earlier today, Glenn Beck made a call-in appearance to the radio show that holds his name. Bed-ridden thanks to a back injury, Beck had to be clued in on the show’s goings on by his usual co-hosts Stu Burguire and Pat Gray. After Beck exclaimed admiration for Ron Paul’s speech last night, Gray and Burguire let him know that they’d had a Paul fan call in earlier on the show who wanted to start talking about the Elders of Zion and Jewish conspiracies. All three hosts agreed that this type of fan would be Paul’s big obstacle going forward.

To begin with though, everyone on the show couldn’t help but point out that yesterday was a really good day for Ron Paul. Beck described Paul’s speech thusly:

“I’ll tell you, if Ron Paul was that solid all the time, like on his foreign policy – if his foreign policy made any sense – Ron Paul would be the nominee. Even the way he talked about his foreign policy, it made sense. Until you get into it, until you really get into it. But what he said last night was great. What he said last night on the Fed, what he said last night on monetary policy was unlike any other politician out there. It was a great speech. You should really go back and watch it. It was a great speech.”
Burguire kicked in the accolades by pointing out that Paul was the only GOP candidate not to jump on the “Evil Rich Man” attacks on Mitt Romney.

However, once they got talking about the fringier elements amongst Paul’s supporters, the admiration ceased.

“What they’re doing to Ron Paul, these supporters like that,” said Beck. “Is they’re making him less attractive to the average person because no one wants to be in the crazy camp.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-says-solid-ron-paul-could-be-candidate-just-needs-to-escape-crazy-supporters/

KingNothing
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Can't argue with that point about some supporters hurting him. There is a percentage of Paul backers who do and think horrendously crazy things. And, right or wrong, they attract media attention.

Bruno
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Of course, they let THAT caller on...

Varin
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
True

bluesc
01-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Agreed.

JuicyG
01-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Glenn Beck feeling he might lose his listeners. Victory is near!

vechorik
01-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Beck is on pain killers for his back (obviously)

cajuncocoa
01-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Not falling for it...it's just more of the same. Memo to Glenn Beck: Ron Paul's foreign policy DOES make sense...his foreign policy is the only one among all other candidates that DOES make sense.

ItsTime
01-11-2012, 03:02 PM
I did not meet one crazy supporter the whole time in New Hampshire. Can someone please point them out to me. Even the media was talking about how polite and informed we were.

S.Shorland
01-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Eh? I can phone into a radio show and claim to be any candidate's supporter.A politician can only be held responsible for his own personal actions or those explicitly carried out under his instruction.

Jeremy
01-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I did not meet one crazy supporter the whole time in New Hampshire. Can someone please point them out to me. Even the media was talking about how polite and informed we were.

I did. And I've seen this same lady in other states all around the country. The Romney people were complaining about her too and telling us she made us look bad.

brushfire
01-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Its all one package. You cant have economic policy without considering the foreign policy.

"How many times are they going to keep buying the same magic beans?"

And Beck, you've never tried to deliberately perpetuate the "crazy" stigma, right?
Yea, no thank you, Mr Beck. Go back to supporting your "non-crazy" candidates, like Bachmann and Santorum.

IMO, Beck supporting RP would stand to discredit this movement, more so than any "crazy" RP supporter would.

Beck, you're still a fraud... You're going down with the establishment you've been shilling for.

KingNothing
Of course, they let THAT caller on... :rollseyes:

But that's the point. Whether that caller is the standard Paul supporter, the standard Paul supporter who calls onto radio shows, or an anomaly doesn't matter. Every one of us has an obligation to the movement to be more knowledgeable, more empathetic and more respectful than supporters of any other candidate.

Really, we've got to know better than to fall into 9/11-trutherism, Joooos Control The World-ism, Israel Runs America-ism etc etc. The media LOVES saying that all Ron Paul supporters are either drug users or nutjobs. We can't play into their hands.

brandon
He has a point ... Paul certainly attracts some weirdos. I don't know why he has to point it out every single time he talks about Paul though.

Kevin Smyth
I have some experience with the Jewish conspiracy crowd from encountering them on various forums. One thing I've noticed about them is that they are extremely loud and self absorbed and they don't stop to consider what their views sound like to normal Americans.

cajuncocoa
01-11-2012, 03:09 PM
So all Gingrich, or Romney, or Santorum has to do is dress up some idiot like a Ron Paul supporter, have them go off half-crazy and that will suffice to discredit the whole liberty movement? And they call US drug-addled? :rolleyes: Not buying it. That's just the talking point du jour.

Kevin Smyth
01-11-2012, 03:10 PM
How many Santorum supporters want to nuke Mecca? I think you'd find a pretty high number who would support that but Beck doesn't talk about it or say that it discredits Santorum's campaign.

Brick-in-the-Wall
01-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Saying you don't like Ron Paul because of his supports is like saying you don't like Star Trek because of the nerdy fans who play Klingon Bobble every Tuesday night.

With that said, if these supporters are out there, why don't they just shut up? Don't they realize they're hurting Ron Paul and not helping in any way, shape, or form?

cajuncocoa
01-11-2012, 03:11 PM
How many Santorum supporters want to nuke Mecca? I think you'd find a pretty high number who would support that but Beck doesn't talk about it or say that it discredits Santorum's campaign.Because Beck would probably like to nuke Mecca himself. ;)

bluesc
I have some experience with the Jewish conspiracy crowd from encountering them on various forums. One thing I've noticed about them is that they are extremely loud and self absorbed, and they don't stop to consider what their views sound like to normal Americans.

Are you kidding? They are the normal Americans. The other 99% of Americans are part of the Jewish establishment. :rolleyes:

I have no problem with conspiracy theorists. I believe many. But there's a way to conduct yourselves when representing a Presidential candidate, and the people we are talking about simply don't do it.

JohnGalt23g

Four years ago, we had our share of them in Nevada, and Colorado. The best you can do is try to keep distance between them and the campaign.

Schiff_FTW
The best way to escape the crazy would be to stay as far away from Glenn Beck as possible.

sirgonzo420
01-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Some Romney and Huntsman supporters hope to have their own planets one day....

Some may find that weird. Kooky even.

Tyler_Durden
01-11-2012, 03:14 PM
What about his recent Soros connection accusations? Surprised he's not throwing those out there again.

Jack Bauer
01-11-2012, 03:14 PM
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12813/13121174.jpg

01-11-2012, 03:16 PM

Adam and crew arguing with security/cops outside the school. The truthers outside the other school on breitbart.

I could go on, but I think I made my point.

JuicyG
01-11-2012, 03:16 PM
The best way to escape the crazy would be to stay as far away from Glenn Beck as possible.

Haha. So true!

KingNothing
01-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Some Romney and Huntsman supporters hope to have their own planets one day....

Some may find that weird. Kooky even.

Some Ron Paul supporters believe the world was created in six days, and that dinosaurs lived 4,000 years ago.

When religion is involved, no cult is less crazy than any other.

parocks
01-11-2012, 03:17 PM

There's video of people arguing with cops at a Newt Gingrich event. "Waaaahhhh, I was assaulted, I'm going call the cops. Mr. Policeman, that guy over there poked me with his finger, I want to file an assault charge."

ItsTime
01-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Four years ago, we had our share of them in Nevada, and Colorado. The best you can do is try to keep distance between them and the campaign.

Well four years ago I saw some too. This time around, not so much.

KingNothing
01-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Adam and crew arguing with security/cops outside the school. The truthers outside the other school on breitbart.

You're exactly right. And the media IS going to seek this people out, and they're going to pimp any video they have of Ron Paul supporters acting like idiots. It's the only thing they have to use against Paul.

ItsTime
01-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Lets see. I was poll standing for awhile in a very liberal area. I had an old woman come over to us foaming at the mouth, then yelled in my face "Ron Paul is a kooky crank" spit flying out of her mouth and she was turning red with anger. Obama supporters are dangerous and crazy.

sirgonzo420
01-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Some Ron Paul supporters believe the world was created in six days, and that dinosaurs lived 4,000 years ago.

When religion is involved, no cult is less crazy than any other.

Fair enough!

KingNothing
01-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Lets see. I was poll standing for awhile in a very liberal area. I had an old woman come over to us foaming at the mouth, then yelled in my face "Ron Paul is a kooky crank" spit flying out of her mad and she was turning red with anger. Obama supporters are dangerous and crazy.

No doubt about it. Many of them are.

Same with #OWS. Which is why we shouldn't associate with such lunatics.

Spikender
Glenn Beck should stick his forked tongue back into his mouth. He's no friend of Ron Paul nor his supporters. People like Beck will find any reason to diss Ron Paul, and this is no different. He calls Paul's supporters "crazy", and notice that that was a blanket statement. He didn't say that some of us are crazy, or that a few of us are not all there, but that his supporters period were crazy. Oh yes, we're the crazy supporters who want another war, this time with a country that poses zero threat to us, we support a man who said we might have to go back to Iraq, and we support people who believe that it's the job of the US to police the world. I'm sorry, but Beck is the lunatic here. The only thing he's consistent on is calling Ron Paul's supporters terrorists or crazy.

undergroundrr
After Beck exclaimed admiration for Ron Paul’s speech last night,

Last night's speech might have been the first time Beck and many others ever sat down and actually listened to a Ron Paul speech.

The intellectual incestuousness of the media causes people like Beck to have their opinions formed by other pundits, who had their opinions formed by other pundits, who had their opinions formed by the first pundit like a dog chasing its tail. Add in a little lubricating money and there's no need to actually investigate what the truth is, ever. The great breakthrough of last night's result was that a LOT of people actually saw Ron Paul present his ideas, uninterrupted, without an antagonistic questioner guiding the narrative, for the very first time.

parocks
01-11-2012, 03:23 PM

I didn't read the whole thread, you already said that.

BTW, don't go to some other candidates rally with Ron Paul signs. Is 100% blowback. People who are going to that event don't want to see Ron Paul signs. They'll like Ron Paul less because you're there with Ron Paul signs. If you're a Ron Paul supporter, and you want to do something at another candidates event, just leave "Ron Paul" at home. And think of something clever to do, do it, shoot video of it, whatever. Leave Ron Paul out of it. Take off the Ron Paul hat before you get to the event and don't tie it to Ron Paul in any way.

"We have some delicate surgery that needs to be done"

"I have a hammer. Blam blam blam blam"

KingNothing

Well, four years ago I believed a lot more of the Zeitgeist movies. Over time, I grew up. I think many in the movement have done the same, and we've become strong enough and convincing enough to pull in plenty of "mainstream" folks.

Kevin Smyth
Last night's speech might have been the first time Beck and many others ever sat down and actually listened to a Ron Paul speech.

The intellectual incestuousness of the media causes people like Beck to have their opinions formed by other pundits, who had their opinions formed by other pundits, who had their opinions formed by the first pundit like a dog chasing its tale. Add in a little lubricating money and there's no need to actually investigate what the truth is, ever. The great breakthrough of last night's result was that a LOT of people actually saw Ron Paul present his ideas, uninterrupted, without an antagonistic questioner guiding the narrative, for the very first time.

Well said.

Paulitics 2011
01-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Eh? I can phone into a radio show and claim to be any candidate's supporter.A politician can only be held responsible for his own personal actions or those explicitly carried out under his instruction.

That is true logically, but realistically, you have to admit that Beck is right on that one point.

bluesc
01-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Lets see. I was poll standing for awhile in a very liberal area. I had an old woman come over to us foaming at the mouth, then yelled in my face "Ron Paul is a kooky crank" spit flying out of her mouth and she was turning red with anger. Obama supporters are dangerous and crazy.

Sounds like fun.

sailingaway
01-11-2012, 03:26 PM
The problem is, now it is the trolls, not real supporters at all, but everyone is happy to believe they are. Like that Manchurian candidate video first ever picked up and shared by the Huntsman site, to which it had been tweeted from a freshly created account as its first and only video. Yet the name on the account, belying this subterfuge was all sorts of blatant 'RonPaul' signalling. Sure.

All candidates have supporters who are off the wall, but Ron Paul's off the wall supporters are made the centerpiece of media attacks, and trolls supporting other campaigns take advantage of it. In the end, we can only mind our own actions, not theirs.

blakjak
01-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Agreed. There's a vocal minority of Paul supporters that give the majority a bad image.

jmdrake
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12813/13121174.jpg

+rep. Only Beck twists your conspiracy theory before regurgitating it. Someday he'll say FEMA camps are a communist Islamofascist George Soros inspired plot.

jay_dub
I saw a vid on YouTube with Judge Napolitano and Alex Jones. The Judge said he has spent some time talking with Beck and has converted him somewhat about Ron Paul. Regardless of what you may think of GB, people do listen to him and he would be a plus if solidly on our side.

mport1
01-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Can't argue with that point about some supporters hurting him. There is a percentage of Paul backers who do and think horrendously crazy things. And, right or wrong, they attract media attention.

Yeah, I actually agree with Beck on something. This is a first.

satchelmcqueen
i dont care what beck says. hes turned on ron to many times for my taste. last week he tried to tie him to whats his name...cant think right now. beck does more damage to ron then any rude or crazy supporter.

Working Poor
Of course, they let THAT caller on...

They probably provided the script and paid them too.

JohnGalt23g
01-11-2012, 03:30 PM

Well, you were at Ground Zero, so that's a good thing :D

And I suspect a lot of them got the message over time that they really aren't welcome. That doesn't stop them from expressing their crazy online or over the airwaves.

What we need to be able to do is muster a whole lot of anti-crazy in their wake, and let people like Beck and Rush know that we are in fact, for the most part, reasonable people.

LisaNY
01-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Beck is a stark raving lunatic, who cares what he has to say?

satchelmcqueen
01-11-2012, 03:31 PM
this!!!!! ive said it for years. if paul actually had 10 to 15 minutes to speak uninterrupted on national tv, he would win over the masses almost instantly. im pretty sure this is whats happening now.,
Well said.

sailingaway
01-11-2012, 03:34 PM
I did. And I've seen this same lady in other states all around the country. The Romney people were complaining about her too and telling us she made us look bad.

One. And how many other Ron Paul supporters have you met all around the country who weren't?

Sure there are a handful, and unfortunately, they are the least shy. But that isn't the bulk of us, by any means.

The New Deal Sucked
01-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Beck is a stark raving lunatic, who cares what he has to say?a lot of people do. Beck has been very up and down on Paul recently, but he has said some good things. We need people like Glen Beck and Palin to give Paul praise. It will help bring over the people who get their news only from the TV/Radio. If you want to win, we need this vote, like it or not.

sailingaway
01-11-2012, 03:38 PM
What about his recent Soros connection accusations? Surprised he's not throwing those out there again.

Considering Ron was not thinking of competing too hard in Fl which is expensive, and considering the Soros funded periodicals hate Ron as much as Fox news does, perhaps he's rethinking that.

doctorfunk
01-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Beck is a stark raving lunatic, who cares what he has to say?
Quite a few people unfortunately. To actually win the nomination, we need more people in the media on our side. TBH a luke warm comment from Glenn is much more than I expected and if we continue to do well I would guess they would stop putting the RP crazies on air and might start discussing RP's acutal issues in a favorable light.

sailingaway
01-11-2012, 03:40 PM

The intellectual incestuousness of the media causes people like Beck to have their opinions formed by other pundits, who had their opinions formed by other pundits, who had their opinions formed by the first pundit like a dog chasing its tale. Add in a little lubricating money and there's no need to actually investigate what the truth is, ever. The great breakthrough of last night's result was that a LOT of people actually saw Ron Paul present his ideas, uninterrupted, without an antagonistic questioner guiding the narrative, for the very first time.

This. It wasn't nearly Ron's best recent speech. It was a good speech, and people listened all the way through, is all.

thoughtomator
01-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Glenn Beck calling someone else crazy? :rolleyes:

The New Deal Sucked
01-11-2012, 03:41 PM
To his credit, Beck does a lot of his own research so I don't agree that his opinions are formed by "pundits" I just think he comes to the wrong conclusions when it comes to foreign policy. We are going to have to change our tone quite a bit, especially new supporters, if we have any serious shot of winning some of these big Conservative names over. No I didn't say change the message, just the tone.

roderik
01-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I think the mainstream media and certain radio casts could be really solid.
They just have to escape GLENN BECK. What a disgrace this man is.

PastaRocket848
01-11-2012, 03:47 PM
the alex jones crowd does more harm than good? no way... i'll never believe it.

seyferjm
01-11-2012, 03:50 PM
For once, Glenn needs to be consistent in what he says. A week ago its a Soros connection, dangerous to Israel foreign policy, and now he is a "solid" candidate?

The New Deal Sucked
01-11-2012, 03:53 PM
the alex jones crowd does more harm than good? no way... i'll never believe it.In terms of information and promoting an open mind towards alternative media, they do a lot of good. A lot of people see AJ as a nutcase though, the same way they view Paul. So the association doesn't help a lot of the time. I am a fan of Alex and love how highly speaks of Paul, but the reality is, most people aren't seeing it this way.

BigByrd47119
01-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Tube or it didnt happen! :D

WHY is EVERYONE so damned convinced that someone like Beck couldnt come to the light? You cannot sit here and tell me that at least 10% of the people on this board didn't at some point in time vehemently listen to Beck! How many here were subscribed to the neo-con agenda? Show of hands? Exactly, everyone has that one moment in their life when they "get it." Maybe his is coming soon.

If one big wig like Beck steps out and supports Ron, it would probably be huge and unleash a torrent of support from other big name politicians and media types.

rolle
01-11-2012, 04:00 PM
I would rather support a candidate that has a couple of "crazy" individual supporters than a candidate who's major contributer is Goldman Sachs

Mister Grieves
01-11-2012, 04:02 PM
All of these radio talk show hosts portfolios are too stacked with defense stocks to ever give credence to Ron's message of peace. They make money off of innocent blood and violence. That's why they're always pushing for it.

KingNothing
01-11-2012, 04:04 PM
In terms of information and promoting an open mind towards alternative media, they do a lot of good. A lot of people see AJ as a nutcase though, the same way they view Paul. So the association doesn't help a lot of the time. I am a fan of Alex and love how highly speaks of Paul, but the reality is, most people aren't seeing it this way.

No, Alex is pretty nuts. Sometimes he says things that are true, sometimes he exaggerates, and sometimes he's just flatout wrong... but his show is based on conspiracy theories, so everything has to be a conspiracy. When all you have is a hammer, after all...

But Paul isn't a nutcase. Paul is rational. He doesn't sensationalize things. He just speaks the truth.

cdw
01-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Glenn Beck should stick his forked tongue back into his mouth. He's no friend of Ron Paul nor his supporters. People like Beck will find any reason to diss Ron Paul, and this is no different. He calls Paul's supporters "crazy", and notice that that was a blanket statement. He didn't say that some of us are crazy, or that a few of us are not all there, but that his supporters period were crazy. Oh yes, we're the crazy supporters who want another war, this time with a country that poses zero threat to us, we support a man who said we might have to go back to Iraq, and we support people who believe that it's the job of the US to police the world. I'm sorry, but Beck is the lunatic here. The only thing he's consistent on is calling Ron Paul's supporters terrorists or crazy.
Exactly. After all the shit this guy's talked about Ron and anyone that supports Ron's positions, he's the last one to preach down to us from a moral high ground. The only type of a supporter that the call-screener of that show let on are people that Beck can jeer at in order to feel good about themselves. He's a arrogant, elitist ass of the highest order.

Newsflash: in every facet of life, family, personal, or business, there are people that you are going to be turned off from. Each person is in individual with their own opinions and quirks. It's called Planet Earth. But demagoging, and fear mongering the masses into throwing the baby out with the bath water is a immature and collectivist stance that is against everything rational and tolerant that Paul and other great people of our country have stood for.

You had your chance Beck, and you blew it years ago. Kindly STFU and GTFO. You aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Drex
01-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Its hard not to be crazy about liberty!

Feeding the Abscess
01-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Saying you don't like Ron Paul because of his supports is like saying you don't like Star Trek because of the nerdy fans who play Klingon Bobble every Tuesday night.

Win

Giuliani was there on 911
01-11-2012, 04:32 PM
But that's the point. Whether that caller is the standard Paul supporter, the standard Paul supporter who calls onto radio shows, or an anomaly doesn't matter. Every one of us has an obligation to the movement to be more knowledgeable, more empathetic and more respectful than supporters of any other candidate.

Really, we've got to know better than to fall into 9/11-trutherism, Joooos Control The World-ism, Israel Runs America-ism etc etc. The media LOVES saying that all Ron Paul supporters are either drug users or nutjobs. We can't play into their hands.:rolleyes:

I'm a 9/11 "truther"(a smear I heavily despise btw), I believe that "Jooos" wield considerable influence in the media and our financial institutions, and that Israel essentially controls our foreign policy in the middle east. However, I know all those things violate the PC mainstream religion our society is dominated by so I'd never try and publicly associate Ron Paul with those things. You won't see me calling in a radio station to talk about why Zionists want to destroy Ron Paul. But I don't like the condescending attitude toward us "crazies" that I'm increasingly seeing here on the forums. There are much more politically correct/desperate to appeal to the mainstream types here now than 4 years ago. Us crazies made up much of Ron Paul's original supporters. Like I said those views shouldn't be discussed on mainstream media outlets, but there's no reason to ridicule us and our views here on the message boards. Until CNN and Fox start taking screenshots of our posts and putting them on tv then we'll start to be more careful with what he say here.

olsonly
01-11-2012, 04:43 PM
In terms of information and promoting an open mind towards alternative media, they do a lot of good. A lot of people see AJ as a nutcase though, the same way they view Paul. So the association doesn't help a lot of the time. I am a fan of Alex and love how highly speaks of Paul, but the reality is, most people aren't seeing it this way.

I love Ron Paul but I do have a problem with conspiracy theorists . I know for a fact that the truthers are nuts and they have personally offended my famly and me, claiming that my mother in law, who died on flight 77, is actually alive in Europe or that my father in law was complicit in her death. Sick.

Nate
01-11-2012, 04:44 PM
No, Alex is pretty nuts. Sometimes he says things that are true, sometimes he exaggerates, and sometimes he's just flatout wrong... but his show is based on conspiracy theories, so everything has to be a conspiracy. When all you have is a hammer, after all...

But Paul isn't a nutcase. Paul is rational. He doesn't sensationalize things. He just speaks the truth.

-rep

Alex Jones has done more for this movement than a keyboard warrior such as your self ever will. He was supporting Ron Paul before you even knew who the man was. Many of those oh so horrible "truthers" have been some of the hardest working supporters in this movement from the very beginning. Stop attacking your allies to appease a bunch of neo-con hacks who will NEVER be with us. All you are doing is being needlessly divisive & counter-productive. Fuck Glenn Beck & to hells with his approval or support. Thanks for using the same old tired ass "he's nuts" attack, because that's not used enough in this country in place of polite political discourse. I especially expect more from a supposed Ron Paul supporter.

olsonly
01-11-2012, 04:48 PM
I'll tell you a that you are nuts if you believe that Barbara Olson is really alive and is now Ted's new wife Lady because they are my family.

Giuliani was there on 911
01-11-2012, 05:05 PM
-rep

Alex Jones has done more for this movement than a keyboard warrior such as your self ever will. He was supporting Ron Paul before you even knew who the man was. Many of those oh so horrible "truthers" have been some of the hardest working supporters in this movement from the very beginning. Stop attacking your allies to appease a bunch of neo-con hacks who will NEVER be with us. All you are doing is being needlessly divisive & counter-productive. Fuck Glenn Beck & to hells with his approval or support. Thanks for using the same old tired ass "he's nuts" attack, because that's not used enough in this country in place of polite political discourse. I especially expect more from a supposed Ron Paul supporter.
Amen

MrTudo
01-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Glen Beck is a traitor.

MrTudo
01-11-2012, 05:10 PM
You do know that the search engines pick stuff like that up especially if it's submitted? :)

Imagine the fun we could have with glenbeckisatraitor.com ! You can register it anonymously and wreak havoc for a year before anyone could get it shut. Definitely anything started today could contain huge amounts of text thereby adding to the likeability on the engines . There's still good urls available to go after the republicans for what they are doing to us and the country. They wanna fight? We own the internet. Methinks it's time.

blazeKing
01-11-2012, 05:10 PM
When you are running against the status quo and big government you are going to attract some crazies. Personally, I don't find anything that people like Alex Jones say as nuts or crazy..they aren't mainstream, for sure..but it's not like he's talking about aliens or vatican death squads or zionist control of government. What he says usually has a basis for truth or are totally true. When he says government ships guns out and helps ship drugs in and allows banks to launder drug money, that is partially true because they have been caught doing it before. I don't think it's extreme to take that fact and say maybe they have a bigger hand in it than we think. Government has been caught in false flags before..the vietnam war was essentially started by a false flag. His premise is that big government is dangerous and cannot be trusted. I don't see whats crazy about that.

When people call in to the alex jones show with crazy theories about things, you can tell he doesn't like to hear it, because they aren't really based in reality or have no real proof or evidence.

I don't personally believe truthers are nuts or crazy...some of them are really out there in their beliefs but they are entitled to them. I personally don't trust what the government tells me, especially a government run by people who on the record said they needed a new pearl harbor to push their plan of domination in the middle east.

dvalukis
01-11-2012, 05:28 PM
"...making him less attractive to the average person because no one wants to be in the crazy camp.” You could say the same thing about Beck and what happened to his show. The guy went off the radar as soon as FOX adopted and shift-shaped the Tea Party.

bunklocoempire
01-11-2012, 05:47 PM
“What they’re doing to Ron Paul, these supporters like that,” said Beck. “Is they’re making him less attractive to the average person because no one wants to be in the crazy camp.”

I understand our concern, but as far as Beck goes, big flippin' deal. People do that with Liberty as well. If he gave a rip about Paul and Liberty he would be okay with a 'big tent' and speak of the pros and not the cons.

What just happened?...am I in a Beck thread again? ...forgive me, I must excuse myself. *slides out of thread*:toady:

Taco John
01-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Whatever Glenn Beck says, he will abandon Paul when Paul most can't afford it.

GeorgiaAvenger
01-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Not falling for it...it's just more of the same. Memo to Glenn Beck: Ron Paul's foreign policy DOES make sense...his foreign policy is the only one among all other candidates that DOES make sense.

You are "falling for it" because you are expecting an endorsement.

No, Glenn Beck is a good guy that understands a lot of things but simply has a disagreement on foreign policy.

If Ron wasn't running and Glenn Beck was, I would vote for him.