11-10-2007, 10:21 AM
and anywhere else you stop.

:)

I leave a trail everywhere I go. :D

constituent
11-10-2007, 10:27 AM
gas pumps are a great idea!!!!!!!

i wonder if they'll make an inflation/purchasing power slimjim any time soon,
that would be perfect... also, one that discusses the end of subsidies (handicaps) for big
oil to help alternate sources of energy compete in the market place... 'cuz i got news for you,
in the free-market, oil just ain't gonna cut it.

Libertarian
11-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Good idea...These things are so ridiculously cheap (especially if you buy a few hundred) that everyone should have some.

Why doesn't someone make a big fat *STICKY* on top of the page to let people know how to advertise for RP? This site is getting tons of traffic, and I'm sure more people would buy slim jims if they knew where to look..

hint:

http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Slim+Jims

Geronimo
11-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I made a good size drop at the local IRS office the other day.

Libertarian
11-11-2007, 10:20 AM
bump for the weekend crowd...get your slim jims folks! ;)

James R
11-11-2007, 10:27 AM
and anywhere else you stop.

I love the gas pump idea. My meetup group organizer has his own print-shop. Next meetup I'll bring up the idea of an inflation-oriented slim jim to put at gas pumps.

bobmurph
11-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I like putting liberty cards in the credit card slots at gas pumps. Productive way to kill time while you're waiting for the tank to fill.

Derek Johnson
11-11-2007, 10:32 AM
I leave about 20 behind at every gas station. We are all hooked on gas stations right? I leave a few in the head, a few on the bullitin board or front window, and I certainly have them in view at the pump. It will work, so please participate, and thanks go to you that also do this!

Donate $100 today!

wbbgjr
11-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Anyone know of a reputable place where I can buy slim jims?

I don't want to buy them from the official campaign's store because I'm maxed out in my donations.

Win_Witka
11-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Not only leaving slim jims at gas stations you can leave them in places where you normally do not think of like; gun shops, real estate offices, laundry mats, doctor's offices, government offices like social security and other types of offices in that department, etc.

Austin
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM

I don't want to buy them from the official campaign's store because I'm maxed out in my donations.

I'm not sure that that matters? First, though, I would talk to your meetup group. They probably have a ton of them.

cien750hp
11-11-2007, 05:56 PM

i saw on a myspace bulletin or something from the campaign that there is someone you should contact if you have maxed out but want to buy merchandise. i'll try to find it now unless someone beats me to it.

Corydoras
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
RonPaul2008.com itself says:

If you have already made the maximum contribution and would like Ron Paul merchandise, please contact Neal Moore at (703) 248-9115.

Mandrik
11-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I like putting liberty cards in the credit card slots at gas pumps. Productive way to kill time while you're waiting for the tank to fill.

I like to fill up, slap a Liberty Card in the CC slot, then go inside to get something to eat. I'll sit in my car, in the parking lot, and watch to see the next person who uses the same pump (I usually stick a card on each side, assuming no one is on the other side). Just a couple hours ago I was eating a sandwich in the parking lot, when I saw an elderly man get out, grab the card, but he just stuck it on his car. After he filled up, he stood there and read both sides of the card. Then he stuck it in his wallet. It's encouraging when you see stuff like that. Most people do keep a hold of the card, and pretty much everyone will at least read them.