PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney wins nicely, Ron Paul wins big

sailingaway
01-11-2012, 01:21 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/203609-mitt-romney-wins-nicely-ron-paul-wins-big

Note that Budowsky would be tickled pink if Ron ran third party, so no need to take that part seriously.

pauliticalfan
01-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Do they really think he's gonna show up at the convention and then run third party? I really can't see Ron doing something like that.

Tyler_Durden
01-11-2012, 01:24 PM
"The really big winner is Ron Paul, who is moving into a clear second-place position, will raise even more money, will play a very powerful role at the convention and is perfectly positioned for a third-party run."

What happens at the convention? I don't know what that means or how it's relevant exactly? Please school me.

RonPaul101.com
01-11-2012, 01:34 PM
"The really big winner is Ron Paul, who is moving into a clear second-place position, will raise even more money, will play a very powerful role at the convention and is perfectly positioned for a third-party run."

What happens at the convention? I don't know what that means or how it's relevant exactly? Please school me.

He'll give a keynote speech to the GOP, he'll have his voice heard and that's suppose to make everything nice.

Tyler_Durden
01-11-2012, 01:37 PM
He'll give a keynote speech to the GOP, he'll have his voice heard and that's suppose to make everything nice.

Thanks but no Thanks. We want our Country back, not pat on the back.....

american.swan
01-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Ron Paul's not in this for a Convention speaking spot (am, only on CSPAN).

Just because we don't poor tons of money down the Florida Primary drain, doesn't mean we can't pick up a LARGE junk of delegates on the second ballot!! How'd it look if the entire Florida delegation changed to Paul on the second ballot of the convention?

We're in it to win it!

Dsylexic
01-11-2012, 01:57 PM
at the end of the speech,ron paul WILL NOT ENDORSE ROMNEY.if pressed ,he WILL ask his supporters to vote their conscience.mark my words.dr paul is not a wheeling dealing type to ditch his priciples to give his son a VPship