PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul get out the vote event needed in long island

Pete4RONPAUL
01-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone,

I live in Port Jefferson and I want to organize a get out the vote event in the long island area to register individuals republican and get them to vote for Dr. Paul in the NY primary. Voter registrations and requests for party change must be submitted to the NYS board of elections 25 days before the primary. The primary date is getting close so we would have a lot a work to do an fast to make an impact. would anyone in the tri state area be willing to help with organizing such and event? Thanks for your time all and remember "Freedom is popular"

Peter

Johnsgoat
01-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Hey everyone,

I live in Port Jefferson and I want to organize a get out the vote event in the long island area to register individuals republican and get them to vote for Dr. Paul in the NY primary. Voter registrations and requests for party change must be submitted to the NYS board of elections 25 days before the primary. The primary date is getting close so we would have a lot a work to do an fast to make an impact. would anyone in the tri state area be willing to help with organizing such and event? Thanks for your time all and remember "Freedom is popular"

Peter

I am in Selden and willing to help, but this is going to be difficult. I believe in New York only new voters would be able to register and vote in the primary. Anyone currently registered for any other party than the Republican Party is locked out. It would have to be people not currently registered to vote, perhaps college students, however they have a very poor record in GOTV. The deadline has past to change party affiliation in time for the New York Primary. II run a Ron Paul group on meetup, you should check it out. http://www.meetup.com/ronpaulliberty/

conecyn
01-19-2012, 06:35 AM
Peter, I live in Smithtown. Keep me in mind for anything else you want to do for Dr. Pauls campaign in the futture. - Cynthia

Pete4RONPAUL
02-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey Cynthia,

We are having a sign wave at the Massapequa Park train station on Feb 11th. This is a video from the last sign wave we had in Huntington:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFZyiQzX0c&list=LLG7NCyaO6jZ2-mUZ1sX8RcA&feature=mh_lolz

Info for the Massapequa sing wave is in the video info. We would love for you to join us if you are available!