PDA

View Full Version : A Cure for the American StagNation

georgiaboy
01-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I just saw on C-SPAN a guy talk about the need for "the next big thing", or innovation, in America, to spur the economy.

Imagine what innovation would happen in this nation if we really did what Ron Paul suggests.

By refocusing Americans' attention away from global militarism and the inherent fear produced, by reducing bureaucracies and red tape, ending senseless regulations, and providing a strong stable currency, the amount of new innovation and American ingenuity that will be unleashed will be something the world has never seen. Our innovation is stifled because so much of our population's time and energy is spent distracted from actually driving the creative engine of a free and productive America.

There's so much to be done and fixed in the areas of energy independence, alternative fuels & vehicles, clean & green living, telecom, media, healthcare, food/ag, and on and on.

I'm so excited and ready to see this!!

Cody1
01-11-2012, 10:16 AM
For real, I get so excited at the thought of having a stable currency! Purchasing power baby!

georgiaboy
01-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Yep, stable currency should be a huge draw for seniors & boomers.

"On your fixed retirement income, would you like to see gas and milk go to $10/gallon, $20/gallon, $50/gallon? No? Ron Paul's your only choice then."