PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful Ron Paul video on Jon Huntsman’s adopted daughters

RonPaulFanInGA
01-11-2012, 09:18 AM
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/red-thread-adoptive-family-forum/2012/jan/11/disgraceful-ron-paul-video-jon-huntsmans-adopted-d/

Schiff_FTW
01-11-2012, 09:19 AM
This is journalism?? And the Washingtontimes is supposed to be a better paper than WAPO, it'd be nice if they started acting like it.

LisaNY
01-11-2012, 09:21 AM
This is pure libel. The campaign attorney should send a notice to the Washington Times.

domdabears
01-11-2012, 09:22 AM
This is pure libel. The campaign attorney should send a notice to the Washington Times.

I agree

AdamT
01-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Messaged her and tweeted.

https://twitter.com/#!/ForLibertyMovie/status/157125067833225216

emazur
01-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Washington Times Communities is user generated content like CNN iReport or Yahoo! Associated Content. Pretty much a bunch of random persons' blogs but the content has to be approved by someone working for the sites before it can be posted. I make articles on Nolan Chart (also shows up in google news) and am trying for the 1st time an article on Yahoo but it's been several days and still no word if they've approved my content (Nolan Chart is usually within 24 hours)

musicmax
01-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Why hasn't YouTube identified the uploader of this by IP address? Would take them about 5 seconds.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out that it is highly unlikely that these home videos and family photos of the Huntsman family came from anywhere other than a source close to the Huntsman camp?

acptulsa
01-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Why hasn't YouTube identified the uploader of this by IP address? Would take them about 5 seconds.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out that it is highly unlikely that these home videos and family photos of the Huntsman family came from anywhere other than a source close to the Huntsman camp?

What--and spoil the perfectly good narrative they were trying to develop?

This 'guilt by association' tactic of these alleged supporters is bringing a whole new meaning to the term 'astroturf', isn't it? Ah, well. Guess we shouldn't have shown them how to do this last round with our so-called John McCain Forums... :D Of course, that was less dishonest. We didn't actually expect, or try to get, anyone to believe we were serious.

Mini-Me
01-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Apparently, Ron Paul fans have been stalking the Huntsman family for YEARS to get these videos. Puh-lease.

kylejack
01-11-2012, 12:45 PM
This has been added:

Note from J. Kubin: Following editorial review this column has been redacted.

Aditionally all Comments to the article are being removed. As I can not verify that the video is a result of Jon Huntsman's campaign, those claiming it is, are being removed. As the Washington Times neither edits nor approves Ms. Poe's work, as is stated clearly, those comments are being removed.

This is not a condemnation of free speech but as I cannot verify or support or deny the comment makers comments, jurisprudence requires that comments be removed.

Ms. Poe, as an independent journalist who writes and reviews her own content, posted the original article.

Upon my review of the video, the provence of NHLIberty4Paul, which does not exist other than the video above (which has been left as it is widely viewable on the web anyway), and the responses of the official Ron Paul spokesperson, this column has been modified. All comments are being removed, and Ms. Poe's column has been edited, to reflect that this video does exist. But it does seem clear that neither Mr. Paul or his legitimate team are responsible for this video.

No intentional disrespect was intended to Mr. Paul by The Communities.

satchelmcqueen
01-11-2012, 01:19 PM
lol wish i had the money to sue them anyway since they just admitted wrong doing.

This has been added:

pc93
01-11-2012, 01:59 PM
they removed the smear article now.
i posted to this thread and they removed my comments. i mentioned my blog teknosis and that should search for a post called many people who watch this video change their vote. this is blatant censorship. also they are running scared because they want romney to go up against obama because he will lose. there are people who purposely are registered as repub to vote for romney because they know he will lose to obama.