PDA

View Full Version : Is the campaign still "under the radar"?

undergroundrr
01-11-2012, 08:50 AM
In a good way. I'm sure that if asked the campaign (Benton) would say they'd rather have won Iowa and New Hampshire. But if the idea was to eliminate the non-Romneys, we're in such a great position right now. Huntsman, Santorum, and Gingrich have all been systematically smacked down by strategic good showings by Ron in Iowa and New Hampshire. And Ron Paul's steadfastness is largely responsible for the elimination of Bachmann and the marginalization of Perry.

The interviews have been relatively friendly this morning. Respectful comments by Mitt and McCain. I have a feeling first place in either Iowa or NH would have activated an immediate attack reaction from the media and other candidates. Now, if it's played right, the favorability and poll numbers can keep gently rising like a steamroller into SC and beyond. I'm sure the attacks are coming, but for now it just feels good.

bluesc
01-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Ron 2nd in SC is a possibility with split votes. Then I'm sure you'll see them come out from under the radar in a big way.