PDA

View Full Version : TV Ad #3

Geronimo
11-10-2007, 09:34 AM
I haven't seen this commercial discussed here, so I was wondering what you all thought of the message, and effectiveness of the third commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0_ZCEc9bi8

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 09:44 AM
I like it a LOT! :)

kylejack
11-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Kind of cheesy at first, but the ending hits me like a brick. Dr. No at his finest, saying no.

Ron Paul Fan
11-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I LOVE IT GERONIMO! Privacy rights and civil liberties should go over well there, right? I guess you know more than us about what will work there. Live free or die! NO NATIONAL ID CARD!!!!!!

werdd
11-10-2007, 09:58 AM
its great

0zzy
11-10-2007, 10:00 AM
The problem is, I don't think people care about this. They don't know that their privacy is being taken away, they think a national ID card is okay since we already have drivers licenses.

Jordan
11-10-2007, 10:00 AM
An awesome ad for New Hampshire.

Ron Paul Fan
11-10-2007, 10:07 AM
The problem is, I don't think people care about this. They don't know that their privacy is being taken away, they think a national ID card is okay since we already have drivers licenses.

http://www.democracyfornewhampshire.com/node/view/2227

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQSYjpk73w

"I don't believe that the people of New Hampshire elected us to help the Federal Government create a National Identification Card. We care more for our liberties than to meekly hand over to the Federal Government the potential to enumerate, track, identify, and eventually control."

"Forbid it, oh mighty God, I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death." Our state motto, Mr. Speaker, is equally eloquent, "Live free or die."

"I urge members to overturn the ITL, and pass this bill to protect the liberties, the freedoms, of their friends, their families, their neighbors, and their constituents."

As his words died away, applause thundered through the chamber.

"It's always easy to go with the flow. Standing up for what's right, sticking to your principals, is usually harder. But it's worth it. As our Founding Fathers knew, a freedom you have earned tastes even sweeter for your victory."

Thank you New Hampshire for rejecting the National ID Card!

kylejack
11-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Ozzy, trust me, New Hampshire cares. The feds offered New Hampshire a bribe to implement REALID and people from all over New Hampshire showed up to tell them to go pound sand. They sent the bribe packing back to Washington! The videos of their testimony at the state government is really powerful, especially the lady who used to live in a Soviet country. Its all on Youtube.

0zzy
11-10-2007, 10:40 AM
I stand corrected then :).

Patrick Henry
11-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Good video. This will be great for the New Hampshireites

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 11:26 AM

That may be true is some states, but it is not in New Hampshire. They know what the REAL ID is.