PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Ron Paul Revolutionaries!

NEPatriot
01-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Last night was the greatest night in the history of the Ron Paul revolution. It brought to life the words of so many of history's greatest men and women who spoke of the futility of trying to stop an idea whose time has come.

It has been my lot in life to be of the type who shoulders all the burdens of the world. For those out there like me, you will know that that burden has become heavier and heavier in the last decade. The last twelve years for me, since awakening to the reality of American politics, have been years filled with sleepless nights and few periods of optimism. It had become harder and harder not to feel absolute contempt, at times, for the American public, for their apathy, for their ignorance... I feel tonight that I was wrong to despair.

I cannot but help feel that we are on the verge of something great in this nation - something that will be remembered by future generations for as long as our Republic should stand. This revolution is restoring for me something that I had lost over the years and wanted back - sincerely back - and that is the pride in being an American.

I gave a speech in college, just before the attacks of September 11th. I recall thundering to my classmates that the closer the enemies of liberty came to victory, the sooner they would bring about their defeat. Tonight it fills me with pride to believe that is still true.

So many people are working so hard, donating money they don't have, traveling long distances to lend a hand.
And of course there's Ron Paul who has been braving the most malicious attacks and slanders and ridicules for years to lead the good fight in the name of liberty.

I believe it was Aristotle who said (to paraphrase) `Those that do not live with the passions and struggles of their time never truly live.`

And so with that said I have but one question for all the Ron Paul Revolutionaries that I feel of all the candidates supporters, they and they alone can answer:

How does it feel to be alive?

NEPatriot
01-11-2012, 04:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8rnxHNE1I&feature=related

RonPaulwillWin
01-11-2012, 04:44 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/7/128785442568279838.jpg

TheViper
01-11-2012, 04:46 AM
To this I answer that for the first time in my life I feel like an American.

MisterTickle
01-11-2012, 04:47 AM
We haven't won this battle yet soldier.. Stop your optimistic spew and MARCH YOUR BUTT TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND WIN.. SOME.. VOTES!

xD No but seriously.. Last night was a good night. We will win this. Slow and steady. America will be restored.

NEPatriot
01-11-2012, 04:48 AM
We haven't won this battle yet soldier.. Stop your optimistic spew and MARCH YOUR BUTT TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND WIN.. SOME.. VOTES!

xD No but seriously.. Last night was a good night. We will win this. Slow and steady. America will be restored.

He deserves to be President and I actually think it's going to happen now. That speech was seen far and wide and there's no way the American people didn't get a glimpse into what drives this movement because of it. I think the tide has turned.

NEPatriot
01-11-2012, 04:49 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/7/128785442568279838.jpg

lol.

Rafi
01-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the beautiful post. I also feel like I'm carrying the world's burdens, and I'm not even in America anymore. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with sleepless nights feeling contempt at times for the apathy of the masses.

We shouldn't though, everyone has the potential to wake up. Everyone.

To be alive feels a bit scary. Sometimes I feel like I'm screaming in a graveyard. Yesterday, the cemetery started showing a tiny sign of life. Let's keep it going!