PDA

View Full Version : Crazy CNN Reporter Is OBSESSED With Attacking Ron Paul

AGRP
01-11-2012, 02:29 AM
CNN's Dana Bash stalks and attacks Ron Paul every chance she gets. Ron Paul might have to file for a restraining order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4bgN3hcTo&feature=channel_video_title

TheViper
01-11-2012, 02:37 AM
The RevolutionPAC is asking CNN to reassign her due to blatant bias.

Kluge
01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
I prefer Pancakes. At least he kept his mouth shut while filming.

MikeStanart
01-11-2012, 07:59 AM
I prefer Pancakes. At least he kept his mouth shut while filming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Njadbpy1FE Pancakes Tribute!

V3n
01-11-2012, 08:34 AM
last night when they were showing the post-primary speech stages the other reporters covering other candidates covered the candidates issues and expectations - Dana Bash pointed that the room was small and Ron Paul was re-using the balloons and podium from Iowa. (to which I say GOOD! He's a true fiscal conservative, and as a donor I'm GLAD he's recycling and not wasting money)!

After the Primary, the excited supporters were shouting behind her after an impressive 2nd place showing and she implied they were all drunk!

I'm not saying she has to be praising RP all the time or any of the time, just some plain old UNBIASED reporting would be nice!

iamse7en
01-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Media incest (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?349240-Ron-Paul-interview-coming-up-on-CNN!&p=4005220&viewfull=1#post4005220).

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/2011/12/KingBash-248x300.jpg

satchelmcqueen
01-11-2012, 01:34 PM
id love to see her try that again with ron. ron is taking the gloves off. he made her look like a fool in the interview with rand.

RickyJ
01-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Do you see that evil smile at the end?

She is happy she upset Paul and got that response.

Surely CNN is scarping the bottom of the barrel having such a reporter.

pinkmandy
01-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Hey now, be nice. Not every female establishment mouthpiece is pretty enough to move up the corporate ladder with her looks. Some have to hit the streets and do other types of dirty work for the big guys at the top. The pay must be amazing to sell yourself like that.

Did I just say that?
:o

Jeremy
01-11-2012, 07:39 PM
She's really not.

MRoCkEd
01-11-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't see the point of going after her. She asked a stupid question and made a slip of the tongue. Big deal - Move on.

sunghoko
01-11-2012, 10:18 PM
I don't see the point of going after her. She asked a stupid question and made a slip of the tongue. Big deal - Move on.

exactly. I had hoped we would have thicker skin than this.

This makes us look petty but we are better than this! Let it go because nothing good can come from going after a reporter. John King has been fair with his dealing with Ron and even brings him up in conversations when the pundits are avoiding to talk about him.

ronpaulitician
01-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Everybody, let's kick this random person. It'll make us feel good, and accomplish nothing. Yea!

Dianne
01-11-2012, 10:26 PM
I know, funny as hell.. And she is married to John King and CNN doesn't want us to know that either... When they are together live... King acts like he doesn't know who she is.. hahahahahahhaa...

Crooks and Liars... CNN, crooks and liars...

Jandrsn21
01-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Obsessed? She is a political assassin!

musicmax
01-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Hey now, be nice. Not every female establishment mouthpiece is pretty enough to move up the corporate ladder with her looks. Some have to hit the streets and do other types of dirty work for the big guys at the top. The pay must be amazing to sell yourself like that.

No selling needed. Her dad is the executive broadcast producer of ABC News and her ex-husband is Leon Panetta's Chief Of Staff.

Legend1104
01-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Well if she stays to close to Dr. Paul she will eventually become a libertarian. The probably need to rotate out those reporters that follow the candidates in order to keep that sort of thing from happening. We might need to give them a heads up.

V3n
01-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Everybody, let's kick this random person. It'll make us feel good, and accomplish nothing. Yea!

The media has had a full frontal assault on the campaign since before the Ames Straw Poll.. now they've embedded their mouthpiece into our campaign as the sole "reporter" for CNN on Ron Paul, and to you (plural you to all sympathizers) she's some "random person" that should just be allowed to make as many unfounded accusations and character assassinations as she pleases to a Nationwide audience.

I never thought I'd have to say this on RPF: WAKE UP!

If we lose this campaign it's not because we couldn't beat Mitt Romney or Barack Obama - it would be because we couldn't beat the Media.

TheViper
01-11-2012, 10:46 PM
last night when they were showing the post-primary speech stages the other reporters covering other candidates covered the candidates issues and expectations - Dana Bash pointed that the room was small and Ron Paul was re-using the balloons and podium from Iowa. (to which I say GOOD! He's a true fiscal conservative, and as a donor I'm GLAD he's recycling and not wasting money)!

After the Primary, the excited supporters were shouting behind her after an impressive 2nd place showing and she implied they were all drunk!

I'm not saying she has to be praising RP all the time or any of the time, just some plain old UNBIASED reporting would be nice!
Must be damn good balloons.

Standing Liberty
01-11-2012, 11:55 PM
The media has had a full frontal assault on the campaign since before the Ames Straw Poll.. now they've embedded their mouthpiece into our campaign as the sole "reporter" for CNN on Ron Paul, and to you (plural you to all sympathizers) she's some "random person" that should just be allowed to make as many unfounded accusations and character assassinations as she pleases to a Nationwide audience.

I never thought I'd have to say this on RPF: WAKE UP!

If we lose this campaign it's not because we couldn't beat Mitt Romney or Barack Obama - it would be because we couldn't beat the Media.
Totally agree. If all candidates had equal//fair coverage in debates and the
news, Ron Paul would clearly be leading this. Mitt and Obama
are empty suits. The Media is controlling the show. They are our
main obsticle. However, we have truth on our side.

ronpaulitician
01-12-2012, 12:11 AM
You won't beat the media by beating them up.

Suck it up, just like Ron Paul is doing. Patiently answer their questions, but be firm when you have to be. Name calling and harassment will not only not accomplish anything good, it very well might accomplish something bad.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-12-2012, 07:36 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/t98pr8.png

moostraks
01-12-2012, 08:03 AM
You won't beat the media by beating them up.

Suck it up, just like Ron Paul is doing. Patiently answer their questions, but be firm when you have to be. Name calling and harassment will not only not accomplish anything good, it very well might accomplish something bad.

I don't think Paul is taking a "suck it up" and "patiently answer" stance. He is calling a spade a spade and they are ending interviews. Without getting people to understand the poison of msm, the status quo will not be changed. The point being made by ending interviews is that the candidate controls his own time and that abuse by the media will not be tolerated. Kissing butt in a hostile climate will only continue to get more of the same coverage. Dr.Paul is popular in spite of the media not because of it.

cindy25
01-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Dana Bash is an extreme Zionist. Her husband, John King, is surprisingly not as biased