PDA

View Full Version : The official Facebook page...

thomas-in-ky
01-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey RPF! Thank you for a sub forum. I have been an RPF member since 2009. In Rand's campaign, I hosted a fund raiser at my house, organized a town hall, coordinated two bus stops, and put up signs in about eight counties. In one of the precincts in my county, I think Rand won the primary 118 votes (for Rand) to 16 votes (for Trey). Results were similar in other precincts of my county. I did all of this while running my own campaign for County Judge Executive (and beat two establishment candidates in a three way race by a 2:1 margin !)

Ryan Hogan (Rand's longest serving staffer, primary campaign worker, and body man) left Rand Paul's staff last Friday and started on my campaign this week. The dynamics are hard to convey in one post, but the short story is that we have a great shot at winning this race. (I see a path to victory) The fourth congressional district in KY is R + 14, which means this is an all out battle for the republican primary. This primary is in May (same ballot as the presidential primary). As far as I know, this is the only open republican house seat I the United States this year, and we can win it! Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. For now, you could like this Facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thomas-Massie-for-Congress/218721288205051

Thank you!
Thomas Massie

BamaFanNKy
01-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Awesome!

samforpaul
01-14-2012, 11:41 AM
May God bless you Thomas in your Congressional run.
I wish I had known about your recent gathering in Campbell Co. Please let us know of any future speaking engagements. Any future speaking engagements in Boone, Kenton, or Campbell Counties?
Drive safely on the Double A.

Drex
01-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Liked. Good luck!

BamaFanNKy
01-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Need more likes.

Jeremy
01-15-2012, 04:03 PM
6 more likes to 500

GeorgiaAvenger
01-15-2012, 05:23 PM