PDA

View Full Version : foreign policy -name some names

Dsylexic
01-11-2012, 12:19 AM
my 2 cents on how to pitch it:instead of saying military industrial complex which sounds 1960s lingo,just name Halliburton and Blackwater -2 obviously hated companies that are war profiteers.tell everyone,that the wars benefit nobody but such companies.and warmongers like cheney work(ed) for halliburton.
ron should say 'we are dangerous to the status quo and the immoral war profits of companies like halliburton'.

also name Michael Scheuer as defense advisor publicly and mention his CIA Bin laden hunting credentials.

mention NAMES: no generalizations.be specific.throw out numbers like US spends more than 45% of the worlds military spending.people dont know these numbers. 45 should sound extreme even to devout neocons

bluesc
01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Attacking Cheney, Halliburton or Blackwater would hurt, not help, in places like SC.

He needs to change his foreign policy language significantly. Focus on bringing the troops home and the hope for the future. Safe America, stronger defense, etc. Avoid Iran talk at all costs.

Dsylexic
01-11-2012, 12:25 AM
people still love cheney? wow that blows my mind.even his own mother should hate him by now

The Goat
01-11-2012, 12:32 AM
SC is FOX country. its going to be hard but I think we can pull it off.