PDA

View Full Version : --Our Next Major Hurdle (Problem) is This --

Blue_Merle
01-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Quick summary of what has happened so far:

1. We got our asses handed to us via the "Santorum Surge" in Iowa.
2. We kicked ass on the "Huntsman Surge" in NH and took a SOLID 2nd place.

These are nasty media tactics.

Now I see many are claiming (rightfully so) that this is obviously down to a 2-man race. Romney vs Paul.

Here is what the media will do next:

By the time all other candidates give up leaving only Romney and Paul, the MSM will have already granted victory to Romney. You see, there will be no 2 man race. I just read an article the other day saying the nomination was already all but over via Romney.

So thats it folks. Prepare for it. Racism didn't stick. Unelectability has been sticking though. Romney will have a large early lead in delegates and the MSM will hammer Paul to drop out due to unelectability and endorse Romney.

And i'm talking late Feb/early Mar.

Count on it.

mosquitobite
01-10-2012, 09:57 PM
They'll try to bump Santorum/Perry for S Carolina.

coolguy67
01-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Yep, it's Perry's turn to "surge". Then Newt will get a phantom "surge" in FL.

NoPants
01-10-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't see them declaring Romney the winner being a problem. If people stop going out to vote because they think he already won... that's kind of great for us.

Havax
01-10-2012, 09:59 PM
They will play up Ron's age. Huntsman will be there to buffer off some of Ron's support. One of Santorum/Gingrich will drop and endorse each other. The media will try to pump a Perry resurgence.

Muwahid
They might try to revive newt for SC if not Santorum, Santorum is weak people hate his smug face, but Newt is a master manipulator and a great debater.

smithtg
romney will be smeared all over the MSM just like they did with mccain. I wanted to puke on how blantant the mccain surge was.

tbone717
01-10-2012, 10:00 PM
They'll try to bump Santorum/Perry for S Carolina.

Newt is popular in the low country. I have family down there, and Newt has signs all over. We need a 1/2 finish again in SC, but next time we exceed 25%. Let Romney have it, but make it 29/27.

steph3n
01-10-2012, 10:00 PM
They might try to revive newt for SC if not Santorum, Santorum is weak people hate his smug face, but Newt is a master manipulator and a great debater.

Perry for SC..

steph3n
01-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Newt is popular in the low country. I have family down there, and Newt has signs all over. We need a 1/2 finish again in SC, but next time we exceed 25%. Let Romney have it, but make it 29/27.

umm SC will be 3/4th at best. Just being honest.

If we get 2nd it will be a huge rising tide!

CTRattlesnake
That could actually help us......

All of mittens' supporters wont show up to primaries because the MSM claims he already won....while our people will show up no matter what

Blue_Merle
With Left/Right Paradigm in mind....

Why would they pump a mini-Bush in 2008 to seriously try and beat Obama?

My answer: Either one is fine for the Establishment.

Same goes with this election. You really think they care if Romney or Obama wins in 2012?

As long as it's not Paul....

Havax
01-10-2012, 10:02 PM
We should shoot for 3rd in SC.

dante
01-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Except Paul has been planning for this all along and has been organizing in all the caucus states. After SC, FL its a whole slew of caucuses and time for Paul to start beating Romney.

dante
01-10-2012, 10:05 PM
We should shoot for 3rd in SC. A very strong 2nd would be ideal. We need to keep showing momentum moving forward.

J_White
01-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I also am scared about this, when the other neocons drop out and only Romney and Dr. Paul are left, I suppose they will declare Romney the winner and maybe there would be no more debates ! we need to be ready for this. energize the grassroots, pump up the funding and bypass the media by going directly to the voters.
Canvass and Call for Paul !!

Feelgood
01-10-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/ron-paul-to-everyone-but-mitt-drop-out

steph3n
Except Paul has been planning for this all along and has been organizing in all the caucus states. After SC, FL its a whole slew of caucuses and time for Paul to start beating Romney.

Yes SC is a backwards place where many people love their govt money and don't pay for it in taxes, it is the brutal honest truth. There is little need to focus a HUGE effort there.

Duckman
I also am scared about this, when the other neocons drop out and only Romney and Dr. Paul are left, I suppose they will declare Romney the winner and maybe there would be no more debates ! we need to be ready for this. energize the grassroots, pump up the funding and bypass the media by going directly to the voters.
Canvass and Call for Paul !!

The tide is turning. This is a risk, if the general public fears Paul more than Romney this could be used against us, but the message is EVERYWHERE.

Carole
01-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Quick summary of what has happened so far:

1. We got our asses handed to us via the "Santorum Surge" in Iowa.
2. We kicked ass on the "Huntsman Surge" in NH and took a SOLID 2nd place.

These are nasty media tactics.

Now I see many are claiming (rightfully so) that this is obviously down to a 2-man race. Romney vs Paul.

Here is what the media will do next:

By the time all other candidates give up leaving only Romney and Paul, the MSM will have already granted victory to Romney. You see, there will be no 2 man race. I just read an article the other day saying the nomination was already all but over via Romney.

So thats it folks. Prepare for it. Racism didn't stick. Unelectability has been sticking though. Romney will have a large early lead in delegates and the MSM will hammer Paul to drop out due to unelectability and endorse Romney.

And i'm talking late Feb/early Mar.

Count on it.

They are going to attempt to call off the remaining primaries at some point and declare Romney by acclamation or some such trick. How do we deal with it if it happens?

CJLauderdale4
01-10-2012, 10:10 PM
That could actually help us......

All of mittens' supporters wont show up to primaries because the MSM claims he already won....while our people will show up no matter what

Even more than this...
The MSM will keep diluting Mittens votes by propping up these morons to take more than 15 and 20%..which will never allow Mittens to get the 50%+ in the winner-take-all states. This will allow RP to stay close by getting second and third.

Until our movement catches on from doing well in the early states, we need these idiots to dilute the delegate mix. Once we get momentum of our own with a few good top 3 finishes, Ron will be the only candidate with enough $$ and delegates to stay in the race, and RP will be the only Tea Party / Constitutional candidate.

Keep'em comin' MSM!!

seapilot
01-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Rick Perry is finished and the media knows it. My guess is they try to push Santorum or Newt again as both are in play in SC.

bbartlog
01-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I don't see them declaring Romney the winner being a problem. If people stop going out to vote because they think he already won... that's kind of great for us.

Up to a point I agree. Of course, all we have to do is win one or two and they'll change their story to something else again.