PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo News finally mentions Paul - shortest article ever.

youngbuck
01-10-2012, 09:42 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/paul-says-2nd-place-nh-shows-strong-support-021702793.html

To be honest, I'm surprised there's even an article giving him this much exposure. Yahoo is among the worst of offenders when it comes to the reporting bias we've all seen.

EDIT: They've apparently updated the article. When I originally made this post, there were literally only three, very short paragraphs.

libertybrewcity
01-10-2012, 09:48 PM
just a note to people commenting: STOP REPLYING TO UNDESIRABLE COMMENTS. IT BOOSTS THEM TO THE TOP OF THE "MOST REPLIED" CATEGORY. WOW.

SurfsUp
01-11-2012, 01:00 AM
YAHOO IS A FAILING COMPANY. THEY ARE CRASHING BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEIR LAME ASS GOVT SPY-EMAIL SYSTEM AND ENDLESS COOKIES. I look forward to them crashing.

If you are still using yahoo, hotmail, aol, and if you''re dumb enough to use gmail for anything serious or important then you have just signed away your privacy. Get out of the stone age.

it had to be said

123tim
01-11-2012, 05:10 AM
just a note to people commenting: STOP REPLYING TO UNDESIRABLE COMMENTS. IT BOOSTS THEM TO THE TOP OF THE "MOST REPLIED" CATEGORY. WOW.

And replying (intelligently) to desirable comments makes people remember those desirable comments. ;)

Magicman
01-11-2012, 06:55 AM
YAHOO IS A FAILING COMPANY. THEY ARE CRASHING BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEIR LAME ASS GOVT SPY-EMAIL SYSTEM AND ENDLESS COOKIES. I look forward to them crashing.

If you are still using yahoo, hotmail, aol, and if you''re dumb enough to use gmail for anything serious or important then you have just signed away your privacy. Get out of the stone age.

it had to be said

Well said, but what email software is out there that protects your privacy and doesn't cost anything?