PDA

View Full Version : Attract the Christian vote – stand outside a church on Sunday morning with a RP sign

Eleanor
11-10-2007, 06:23 AM
I see the Christian voters as being very important if Ron Paul is to win. Many have probably not heard of Ron Paul and are disheartened by Pat Robertson’s endorsement of Giuliani.

Name recognition with this group is very important. An easy way to help provide it is to spend 20 minutes of your time holding a sign outside a church in your area on Sunday morning. This does not need to be a group event – one person with one sign can be effective.

Just stand somewhere that you will be noticed. It could be across the street from the church or even in the parking lot. We must always be respectful and abide by the wishes of the church.

20 minutes in front of a church between services might make any number of people aware of the name and look Ron Paul up on the Internet. Ron Paul's reputation as a Christian will speak for itself. WE just need to get this name out there!

Just imagine one thousand churches on Sunday with one person in front of each holding a sign. What a statement that would make! They will remember the name Ron Paul. Do it two Sundays in a row...and I guarantee you they will remember the name Ron Paul.

If you currently attend church, you can pick a church near your own that has services at a slightly different time, so you can spend 20 minutes with the sign while their attendees are going out and/or coming in.

ONE PERSON WITH A SIGN...can make someone CURIOUS.

Stand outside of a church on Sunday....make people CURIOUS.

Note: A resource for the Christian voters is http://www.christiansforronpaul.com.

(Gigi, who posts on the RP Meetup board, thought of this idea – thank you!! The link to her Meetup for this event is http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1232/)

weatherbill
11-10-2007, 04:45 PM
I have a great Ron Paul flyer for churches. PM me your email to get it..... !

carpe diem....seize this day

Benaiah
11-11-2007, 04:46 AM
///

Triton
11-11-2007, 01:30 PM
The people at my church are, by a huge majority, "great Americans" who think Ron Paul is a kook.

Furis
11-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Most of the people in my home church don't know who Ron Paul is....... I just got done berating my parents about not doing their part.