PDA

View Full Version : Should we get ron paul on the view?

Give me liberty
06-17-2007, 09:10 PM
I thought it would be a neat idea if we can get ron paul on the view, what do you think is that a good idea or a not so good idea?

LizF
06-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Sure, why not? The exposure couldn't hurt.

james1906
06-17-2007, 09:14 PM
he would graciously and politely put elizabeth hasselback in her place. and joy behar would probably flirt with him.

RPR-omaha
06-17-2007, 09:21 PM
is hasselbeck the daughter of the baywatch guy? She is smokin hot!!

LibertyCzar
06-17-2007, 09:24 PM
is hasselbeck the daughter of the baywatch guy? She is smokin hot!!

You're thinking of David Hasselhoff.

scbissler
06-17-2007, 09:34 PM
The question is, how do we get him on Oprah? I'd have to imagine that she is against the war.

Richie
06-17-2007, 09:46 PM
They actually mentioned him briefly. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jetwXdBMwbQ) It started a war between the most non-arousing women on the planet. You know, there's talk about replacing Rossie O'Donnel with Whoopie Goldburg. They probably choose these people based on how non-arousing they are. I'd feel sorry for Dr. Paul if he went on The View.

Bluedevil
06-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Maybe after he gets the Republican nomination. It would definitely only hurt him in the Republican primary to go on the view and have them agree with what he is saying. FOX News would jump all over that.

jj111
06-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I think if you could get Ron Paul invited on the View, that Ron Paul would be happy to go on. The exposure is 30 million viewers I believe. The more national TV exposure the better. Ron Paul is so good, he can even hold his own in a rigged interview such as the one with Hannity and Colmes which followed the Fox Presidential debate.

Of course, if Ron Paul and his advisers thought the View was not a good forum, they could always decline the invitation.

But I think it certainly would not hurt to try to get Ron Paul on the View and/or any other national TV program.

mikelovesgod
06-17-2007, 10:12 PM
At this point all exposure is good exposure, even at Hannity's program.

hells_unicorn
06-17-2007, 11:27 PM
I think it would be a great idea, a lot of Republican women who might otherwise be inclined to vote Democrat come General Election time because of the war issue could be swayed. I'm in.

lucky
06-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I watched a bit of the program only a coupleof times and it is like any group of woman in that they all try to talk at once and doubt that RP could get a word in edgewise.

Maybe the couple of times I saw it they were like that only at that time.

vertesc
06-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Rosie LEFT the view because of the RP argument on the view. She was scheduled to leave later, in Sept or something, and that RP episode was her last one. Word is she was so angry at the Young Neocon - Elizabeth - that she wouldn't work with her any more.

Anyways, the exposure could not possibly be a bad thing.

maggiebott
06-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Stopped watching the show after the mall rat attacked Rosie. Still think it would be a good idea for him to appear on the show.

We would announce when he would appear on Rosie's web site for those who are loyal to her.

It was likely the split screen that really sent her over the edge. The best thing that could revive that show is to get rid of B.W. and E.H.

Erazmus
06-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Hasselbeck has to be the biggest dumbass this earth has seen in so long. She's basically a MSM regurgitation machine. She uses all the neocon talking points as if they were factual. Whenever Rosie would call her out on them, Hasselbeck would jump to the next talking point. It was funny, in a strange way. Hasselbeck truly is a mental midget.