PDA

View Full Version : CNN Just spun it like Dr. Paul defended Romney

Tyler_Durden
01-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Anybody see that?

First time I've seen Dr. Paul all day. I'm still spitting out the Huntsman force fed to me today.

The media was ambushing him at one of his stops and CNN was asking what he thought about Romney's business ventures and the controversies. Dr. Paul had nothing negative to say.

happyphilter
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
No

Varin
01-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Spun it? there is nothing wrong with restructuring failing companies.

liberty2012
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM

agorist ninja
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Do we need to start threads for every little comment made on every single news outlet?

This is just useless clutter. There's a Media Spin forum for that sort of thing.

helmuth_hubener
01-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I just saw it. Ron Paul said:

I think they're way overboard on saying that 'he wants to fire people and he doesn't care'. I mean it seems a little weird me coming to the defense of Romney, but I think they're wrong, they're totally misunderstanding of what the market, because reorganization is a proper role. You save companies, you save jobs, when you reorganize companies that are going to go bankrupt. And they don't understand that. They're either just demagoguing or they don't have the vaguest idea of how the market works.

AFPVet
01-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Romney is learning from Dr. Paul. Ron also understands that Mitt is trying to absorb his information. They are making a great team for thinning the herd! Ron and Mitt are going to need each other in order to bring it down to the two of them.