PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich slams Ron Paul supporters

pauliticalfan
01-10-2012, 01:25 PM
On CNN, he called us the "legalize drugs group" and that we want Iran to get nuclear weapons. He said once people find this out, our support will shrink.

So after about 6 hours of pimping Huntsman, they air this Gingrich attack on us undisputed. Ridiculous.

eugenekop
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Gingrich just shoots himself in the foot. This kind of talk will only hurt him.

RonPaulRules
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Food.... He'd never shoot his food.

Matthew Zak
01-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey Gingrich, you're not doing yourself any favors here, bud. lol

Let's see... turn off Ron Paul supporters and other independents... make sure to mock the anti-war crowd (75% of Americans?) and pimp the war on drugs.

Dude is just bitter.

UK4Paul
01-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Stop press: LIAR TELLS ANOTHER LIE.

texasbelle
01-10-2012, 01:28 PM
What in the heck is he thinking!?!?! He is bitter and I will NEVER support him.

KingNothing
01-10-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I'm young. I think drugs and alcohol are stupid, and I would hate to see Iran -or any nation- develop nuclear weapons. I have a feeling an overwhelming majority of Ron Paul supporters could be similarly described.

Where does this "they WANT Iran to get nukes" talk start from?

phill4paul
01-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Once again Newt proves his brilliance by correctly assessing the basement dwelling Ron Paul supporters that spammed the Iowa Caucus. /s

specsaregood
so the chickenhawk likes the racist drug war, surprise.

KingNothing
It is funny that a man who is so addicted to power, adultery and apparently food, is claiming that others are weak enough to indulge in rampant drug use.

Occam's Banana
01-10-2012, 01:33 PM
On CNN, he called us the "legalize drugs group" and that we want Iran to get nuclear weapons. He said once people find this out, our support will shrink.
Who does he think hasn't heard these accusations by now? Those who haven't are so disengaged that they are unlikely to bother voting for *anybody*.

Dary
01-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Ron wants to legalize herion and then let Iran get a nuke. :rolleyes:

What better way to get rid of a bunch of herion addicts. :rolleyes:

ZENemy
01-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Newt looks like a Teletubby and speaks to everyone like they are his subordinate, the fact that he is in any kinda office of any sort disgust me.

specsaregood
01-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Newt looks like a Teletubby and speaks to everyone like they are his subordinate, the fact that he is in any kinda office of any sort disgust me.

Well currently; he isn't in office. Welcome to the site!

btwilli1
Don't forget he wants to get all of our custom sign makers to start making WHITES ONLY signs for every business in america after he wins the election.

eleganz
lol....newt.....the man who supposedly vowed not to go negative wants to stereotype Ron Paul's support base.

Little does he know it just pisses us off more and we will destroy him as the election moves a long and we grow and grow and grow.

Liberty74
01-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Newt is dangerous. He supports theft and murder of innocent people at the expense of making people poorer.

blazeKing
01-10-2012, 01:38 PM
He runs such a positive campaign, lolz

PeteinLA
01-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I understand what he's saying. Just last night I was smoking pot and building a nuclear bomb in my garage.

ZENemy
01-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Well currently; he isn't in office. Welcome to the site!

Ok, the fact that he is a candidate for president disgust me! :)

Thanks for the Welcome!

KingNothing
"Ron wants to send everyone who doesn't abuse heroin to Israel so that they can be wiped off the map when he gives iran a nuclear weapon." - Gingrich

sailingaway
Gingrich is unelectable.

nobody's_hero
I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I'm young. I think drugs and alcohol are stupid, and I would hate to see Iran -or any nation- develop nuclear weapons. I have a feeling an overwhelming majority of Ron Paul supporters could be similarly described.

Where does this "they WANT Iran to get nukes" talk start from?

Because everyone who ever goes grocery shopping knows there are only two fruits in a produce section. Apples, and oranges. If you do not like apples, then you must like oranges. Or at least, that's the logic the pundits use.

unknown
01-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Newt's just trying to get more money from the Israeli lobby. He just scored $5 mil.

He dreams of having Ron Paul's base. Too bad no one cares about that tubby twat.

LisaNY
01-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Newt is attacking private citizens!

Let's hope this fascist bastard doesn't get elected, he'll round us all up and have us exterminated!

phideaux-deux
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
What in the heck is he thinking!?!?!

He's thinking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC_ukPt5Qz0

Indiana4Paul
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I understand what he's saying. Just last night I was smoking pot and building a nuclear bomb in my garage.

Dude, you are doing it wrong.

Never mix your pot smoking with your nuclear bomb making. You smoke pot while harassing professional media elites online from your parents basement. You build nuclear bombs while uttering crazy conspiracy theories, anti-semitic remarks and racist stereotypes.

specsaregood
01-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Gingrich wants to keep fatty processed foods legal so america's youth are too fat and lazy to serve just like he was and cause america to be so weak as to not be able to withstand the mighty army of Iran.

RonPaulGangsta
01-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Tube?

specsaregood
01-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Tube?

No, newtie ate them all.

moostraks
01-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Dude, you are doing it wrong.

Never mix your pot smoking with your nuclear bomb making. You smoke pot while harassing professional media elites online from your parents basement. You build nuclear bombs while uttering crazy conspiracy theories, anti-semitic remarks and racist stereotypes.

:D

enjerth
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Newt's just trying to get more money from the Israeli lobby. He just scored $5 mil.

He dreams of having Ron Paul's base. Too bad no one cares about that tubby twat twit.

Really? Is that called for? Newt is no twat. To call him by a name slang for a part of the female anatomy (which is quite lovely) is offensive to me.

Would you call him a daisy?

No, he is a twit. Take that back, sir. :D

blazeKing
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Ya'll just fill in for me..Ima go smoke a bong and pray for Iran to nuke us real quick ;)

kylejack
01-10-2012, 01:51 PM
On CNN, he called us the "legalize drugs group"
The following letter by Rep. Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House, in support of medical access to marijuana originally appeared in the March 19, 1982 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

To the Editor,

The American Medical Association's Council on Scientific Affairs should be commended for its report, "Marijuana: Its Health Hazards and Therapeutic Potential" (1981;246:1823). Not only does the report outline evidence of marijuana's potential harms, but it distinguishes this concern from the legitimate issue of marijuana's important medical benefits. All too often the hysteria that attends public debate over marijuana's social abuse compromises a clear appreciation for this critical distinction.

Since 1978, 32 states have abandoned the federal prohibition to recognize legislatively marijuana's important medical properties. Federal law, however, continues to define marijuana as a drug "with no accepted medical use," and federal agencies continue to prohibit physician-patient access to marijuana. This outdated federal prohibition is corrupting the intent of the state laws and depriving thousands of glaucoma and cancer patients of the medical care promised them by their state legislatures.

On September 16, 1981, Representatives Stewart McKinney and I introduced legislation designed to end bureaucratic interference in the use of marijuana as a medicant.

We believe licensed physicians are competent to employ marijuana, and patients have a right to obtain marijuana legally, under medical supervision, from a regulated source. The medical prohibition does not prevent seriously ill patients from employing marijuana; it simply deprives them of medical supervision and denies them access to a regulated medical substance. Physicians are often forced to choose between their ethical responsibilities to the patient and their legal liabilities to federal bureaucrats.

Representative McKinney and I hope the Council will take a close and careful look at this issue. Federal policies do not reflect a factual or balanced assessment of marijuana's use as a medicant. The Council, by thoroughly investigating the available materials, might well discover that its own assessment of marijuana's therapeutic value has, in the past, been more than slightly shaded by federal policies that are less than neutral.

Newt Gingrich
House of Representatives
Washington, DC

http://norml.org/library/medical-marijuana-reports/item/newt-gingrich-s-letter-supporting-medical-marijuana

MR2Fast2Catch
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
That's funny, cause when Newt was on Hannity last night, Hannity said before introducing Newt that Ron Paul supporters had been heckling and harassing Newt at an event. When Newt came on, he corrected Hannity and said it was the Occupy people, not Ron Paul supporters. Newt went on to say that he thought Ron Paul supporters were generally respectful and polite.

This guy can't make up his mind about anything.

Brian4Liberty
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
It would be interesting to know how much positive airtime the MSM has given to Huntsman and Gingrich. The dollar value of the free TV campaign time is probably staggering.

Matthew Zak
01-10-2012, 02:02 PM
That's funny, cause when Newt was on Hannity last night, Hannity said before introducing Newt that Ron Paul supporters had been heckling and harassing Newt at an event. When Newt came on, he corrected Hannity and said it was the Occupy people, not Ron Paul supporters. Newt went on to say that he thought Ron Paul supporters were generally respectful and polite.

This guy can't make up his mind about anything.

Hannity corrected him after the interview. The script is supposed to be constantly negative toward Ron Paul supporters.

misterx
01-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Oh the irony. A known pot smoker lecturing a man who has never done drugs over his objection to the drug war.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-10-2012, 02:13 PM
He isn't going to be selling very many books to the republican base if he keeps alienating them.

Deborah K
01-10-2012, 02:19 PM
It is funny that a man who is so addicted to power, adultery and apparently food, is claiming that others are weak enough to indulge in rampant drug use.

whoa. +rep

Deborah K
01-10-2012, 02:23 PM
The following letter by Rep. Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House, in support of medical access to marijuana originally appeared in the March 19, 1982 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

To the Editor,

The American Medical Association's Council on Scientific Affairs should be commended for its report, "Marijuana: Its Health Hazards and Therapeutic Potential" (1981;246:1823). Not only does the report outline evidence of marijuana's potential harms, but it distinguishes this concern from the legitimate issue of marijuana's important medical benefits. All too often the hysteria that attends public debate over marijuana's social abuse compromises a clear appreciation for this critical distinction.

Since 1978, 32 states have abandoned the federal prohibition to recognize legislatively marijuana's important medical properties. Federal law, however, continues to define marijuana as a drug "with no accepted medical use," and federal agencies continue to prohibit physician-patient access to marijuana. This outdated federal prohibition is corrupting the intent of the state laws and depriving thousands of glaucoma and cancer patients of the medical care promised them by their state legislatures.

On September 16, 1981, Representatives Stewart McKinney and I introduced legislation designed to end bureaucratic interference in the use of marijuana as a medicant.

We believe licensed physicians are competent to employ marijuana, and patients have a right to obtain marijuana legally, under medical supervision, from a regulated source. The medical prohibition does not prevent seriously ill patients from employing marijuana; it simply deprives them of medical supervision and denies them access to a regulated medical substance. Physicians are often forced to choose between their ethical responsibilities to the patient and their legal liabilities to federal bureaucrats.

Representative McKinney and I hope the Council will take a close and careful look at this issue. Federal policies do not reflect a factual or balanced assessment of marijuana's use as a medicant. The Council, by thoroughly investigating the available materials, might well discover that its own assessment of marijuana's therapeutic value has, in the past, been more than slightly shaded by federal policies that are less than neutral.

Newt Gingrich
House of Representatives
Washington, DC

http://norml.org/library/medical-marijuana-reports/item/newt-gingrich-s-letter-supporting-medical-marijuana

Score! You should tweet this to whomever it was that interviewed him calling RP supporters "the legalize drugs group".

thoughtomator
01-10-2012, 02:25 PM
New York Times Bestseller

How to Lose Friends and Scare People by Newt Gingrich

iamse7en
01-10-2012, 02:26 PM
I want to legalize nukes and I want Iran to get drugs.

RonPaulGangsta
01-10-2012, 02:36 PM
I want to legalize nukes and I want Iran to get drugs.

Don't we all?

Intoxiklown
01-10-2012, 02:49 PM

ROFL

seyferjm
01-10-2012, 02:55 PM
New York Times Bestseller

How to Lose Friends and Scare People by Newt Gingrich

haha

georgiaboy
01-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh the irony. A known pot smoker lecturing a man who has never done drugs over his objection to the drug war.

A known draft dodger lecturing a man who served in Vietnam over his objection to endless war.

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Gingrich is really idiotic if he believes that most Americans don't realize that Ron Paul wants to repeal Federal Drug laws. It's not like its a freakin' secret, and furthermore advocating legalization does not equal support of such activity. I advocate for free speech, but you therefore do not necessarily support everything everyone ever says. Complete idiocy, lies, and propaganda. Dinosaurs need to do what they do best.

CaptainAmerica
01-10-2012, 03:05 PM
I guess Gingrich is calling the military service men and women who donate to ron paul by a bigger margin than any other candidates "druggees".

ctiger2
01-10-2012, 03:08 PM
On CNN, he called us the "legalize drugs group" and that we want Iran to get nuclear weapons.

Newt, we don't want to DO drugs, we want the FREEDOM to do drugs if we want. We also don't want Iran to build a nuke either, but we do understand WHY they'd want one. Being surrounded by nukes and all...

kylejack
01-10-2012, 03:16 PM
I guess Gingrich is calling the military service men and women who donate to ron paul by a bigger margin than any other candidates "druggees".
Clearly the military wants Iran to have a nuclear weapon. :D

ShaneEnochs
01-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Yes, there is absolutely nothing I want more on God's green earth than to see that friendly little nation in the Middle East get a nuclear weapon.

kylejack
01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Yes, there is absolutely nothing I want more on God's green earth than to see that friendly little nation in the Middle East get a nuclear weapon.
This, but unironically. The only way to stop the US military juggernaut from invading is nuclear weapons.

e.g. North Korea

xFiFtyOnE
01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Folks, Newt doesn't care if he pissed you off or never gets your vote. Newt doesn't care that he will not be president. He realizes he has blew his shot when he lost momentum before Iowa. What he is doing now is trying to save face with the NeoCons and go out with a big bang so he can continue his book tour. That is ALL this is.

kylejack
01-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Folks, Newt doesn't care if he pissed you off or never gets your vote. Newt doesn't care that he will not be president. He realizes he has blew his shot when he lost momentum before Iowa. What he is doing now is trying to save face with the NeoCons and go out with a big so he can continue his book tour. That is ALL this is.
I think he might actually believe that South Carolina will get him back on track.

AngryCanadian
01-10-2012, 03:22 PM

So after about 6 hours of pimping Huntsman, they air this Gingrich attack on us undisputed. Ridiculous.

That wont help him.
Where is his proof that they are a legalize drugs group?

BuddyRey
01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Squawk squawk, little chicken hawk! Keep flapping those wings!

xFiFtyOnE
01-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I think he might actually believe that South Carolina will get him back on track.

Newt is alot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. He knows this is the end. Now he is just trying to come out the best way he can.

pinkmandy
01-10-2012, 03:27 PM

To the Editor,

Newt Gingrich
House of Representatives
Washington, DC

That was before he realized how much money could be made and power grabbed by those like himself who see dollar signs everywhere they look and care not for what is right or just.

Newt is just a soulless, sold out, unethical, washed up petty tyrant wanna-be. Iow, he's just a gross human being all around. He should just go home and spend his days yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn or go back to the rock he crawled out from under in the first place. Not enough Americans like him enough to put him into office and most realize this so his intentions/motives in running at all are questionable. He's a detestable person.

speciallyblend
01-10-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrjnpgfpEtohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrjnpgfpEto damn hippies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJlY2QThjoA<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJlY2QThjoA">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJlY2QThjoA

I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJlY2QThjoA) love hippies:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lRWXHomzF0&feature=related<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lRWXHomzF0&amp;feature=related">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lRWXHomzF0&amp;feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lRWXHomzF0&feature=related)

scrosnoe
01-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Newt is alot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. He knows this is the end. Now he is just trying to come out the best way he can.

I sincerely hope you are right, but he is a bit like a bad penny -- keeps turning up...

We need to make sure that the reality of his bad policy beliefs and his terrible record of service and not to mention his questionable (to say the least) character issues stay in front of the public eye.

As long as he is 'featured' anywhere in prime time, something is not getting through that he is hurting NOT helping their ratings!

This thread has some real gems -- thanks for making my day~

Liberty74
01-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Newton Leroy is a CONTROL FREAK.

asurfaholic
01-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Reported to the feds. Sorry, see something say something. Enjoy life in prison...

cbr06honda
01-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Gingrich is probably still mad that Paul pwnd him in that debate about not going to war. That was epic imo.

JulioForPaul
01-10-2012, 03:42 PM
It's funny because Newt and Calista were known as cokeheads by beltway insiders and was a big reason why he was pushed out of his Speaker spot.

VanBummel
01-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Ron Paul has already responded to this...24 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1nxu-Sy-w

I'd love to see him say that to Gingrich in a debate. :D

kylejack
01-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Ron Paul has already responded to this...24 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1nxu-Sy-w

I'd love to see him say that to Gingrich in a debate. :D
I think that is Gingrich, actually! ;)

virginiakid
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM

I think they are pimping Gingrich for South Carolina and not Perry. Perry is done.

The Free Hornet
01-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Newt, we don't want to DO drugs, we want the FREEDOM to do drugs if we want. We also don't want Iran to build a nuke either, but we do understand WHY they'd want one. Being surrounded by nukes and all...

More importantly, I do not want to be thrown in jail for what some cop claims he found in my car. Be it drugs, guns, ammo, raw milk, whatever. On the other hand, if the cop can sneak a dead hooker in my car, I just may have to take the fall on that one (the "dead" part, not the hooker - to be clear).

Vigilante
01-10-2012, 05:32 PM
http://thomaspainemoneybomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Toast.jpg

Dr.3D
01-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Gingrich would slam his own pecker in the door if he thought it would get him votes.