PDA

View Full Version : Poll:TeaParty07.com Working

Omphfullas Zamboni
11-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Does TeaParty07.com load reliably, at this point?

Jon S
11-10-2007, 02:05 AM
yea it is for me

Skeeterbug73
11-10-2007, 02:09 AM
It's working for me.

American
11-10-2007, 02:09 AM
No go here in Cali.

it looks like DNS still. I can do a nslookup and get the DNS servers but i'm not getting the IP address.

SwordOfShannarah
11-10-2007, 02:19 AM
This poll is entirely unnecessary. Especially option #2. There was a mistake and this morning I had to change the DNS again. It can take 24 to 48 hours to propagate. It has nothing to do with hosting. Yes the site isn't up for everyone, this is normal at this point.

So many people seem to want to just bark orders at me all day. It's really incredible. I see long lists of what is wrong with the site just about everywhere, yet we just raised 4.3 million dollars. If this keeps up I'm just going to have to do things how I want and ignore everyone, because everyone is pulling on this thing in a million directions. It's as if suddenly everyone thinks I handled everything incorrectly even though the day made political history.

There are a myriad of copy cat sites, polls telling me what to do, complaint after complaint, people expecting sites to be up when it's not even possible. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON AROUND HERE??!!!

chrismatthews
11-10-2007, 02:22 AM
This poll is entirely unnecessary. Especially option #2. There was a mistake and this morning I had to change the DNS again. It can take 24 to 48 hours to propagate. It has nothing to do with hosting. Yes the site isn't up for everyone, this is normal at this point.

So many people seem to want to just bark orders at me all day. It's really incredible. I see long lists of what is wrong with the site just about everywhere, yet we just raised 4.3 million dollars. If this keeps up I'm just going to have to do things how I want and ignore everyone, because everyone is pulling on this thing in a million directions. It's as if suddenly everyone thinks I handled everything incorrectly even though the day made political history.

There are a myriad of copy cat sites, polls telling me what to do, complaint after complaint, people expecting sites to be up when it's not even possible. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON AROUND HERE??!!!

Don't let it get you down bro. Only one person at a time can drive the bus. :) , and thank you for all your hard work.

Omphfullas Zamboni
11-10-2007, 02:42 AM

My apologies, fellow RP supporter. I was under the impression that the website was already in working order, due to the fact that I saw something about it on CNN, I think. Your information has informed me that my technical difficulties are neither due to the hosting service nor problems with my computer. I was about ready to phone Comcast. Apparently, some of us can be overanxious with our expectations around here.

I beg your pardon, humbly.

Now, then, could somebody please tell me how to delete this unnecessary poll?

Yours,
Omphfullas Zamboni

conner_condor
11-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Not working in central Pa.

Abobo
11-10-2007, 02:48 AM

*gives you a hug... (a manly hug)*
Don't worry about it, some people just like bitching a lot.

BTW, it works for me here in SoCal using Time Warner Cable.

Sey.Naci
11-10-2007, 03:04 AM

Don't know how you've managed to be as patient as you have!

BTW, the site has finally come up for me. Yippee!!!!

r3volution
11-10-2007, 03:12 AM

i can see you are a little stressed , ignore every1 till the bugs are worked out . you know how things are around here , i tend to look at it as organized chaos .

Roxi
11-10-2007, 03:47 AM
works fine in oklahoma

Shaun
11-10-2007, 04:07 AM
Trevor,
You are doing great, ignore the other sites, we are all pushing the main site and the big event.
Work with the most sensible suggestions and ignore the others.
I've been on the web since 93 and I can tell you, the site is excellent and will do it's job.
You'll raise 10m for Ron, keep the faith and if you feel a little down from time to time, PLEASE just keep the picture of Sean Hannity in your mind on the day he is forced to acknowledge RP as the leading fundraiser for the GOP...
Worth every penny...
Keep on keeping on bro..
Shaun..

Henry
11-10-2007, 04:30 AM
Works everytime now.:) How often does it update the numbers?