PDA

View Full Version : ***GET ON THE PHONES***

Havax
01-10-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm not going to sit idly by and watch Huntsman steal 2nd. You shouldn't either. Expect the worst and use it as motivation to get out the vote. If we can get the young people out we will win.

http://phone.ronpaul2012.com

zHorns
01-10-2012, 09:37 AM
The media is pushing Huntsman saying he will win 2nd (just now on CNN).

We have to stop this!

orenbus
01-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Keep Calling Until Their Ears Bleed! (imo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6kDalkqgM

iamse7en
01-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I thought PFH was all jacked up. I don't want to pester people.

Havax
01-10-2012, 10:22 AM

You're far more likely to persuade someone to come out and vote than someone choose to all the sudden not come out and vote because they got 1 too many phone calls from passionate supporters.

orenbus
01-10-2012, 10:30 AM

No the system is fine, it was another campaign making calls that were not identifying themselves and so the callees thought it was Ron Paul volunteers, also if there are 2 or 3 people in a household they will get 2 or 3 calls, everything was explained in another thread, but basically the jist is the system is fine and you should be calling now!

kill the banks
01-10-2012, 10:32 AM
bump

sailingaway
01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
and, smile!! You can hear the smile through the phone!

orenbus
01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c

tbone717
01-10-2012, 10:42 AM
What time do the polls close? The script mentions opening but not closing - I am sure a lot have already voted. Script should be updated.

sailingaway
01-10-2012, 10:45 AM
just phone!

tbone717
01-10-2012, 10:50 AM
First call, already voted - him and 4 family members. So my prediction is Paul with 500% of the vote.

orenbus
01-10-2012, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

Ireland4Liberty
01-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Come on lads and lasses, lets do this!! The PFH system is working fine, lets GTVO

orenbus
01-10-2012, 11:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gKbrj2nZis

And David put his hand into his bag and took from it a stone and slung it, and struck the Philistine on his forehead. And the stone sank into his forehead, so that he fell on his face to the ground.

jamezelle
01-10-2012, 11:23 AM
What time do the polls close? The script mentions opening but not closing - I am sure a lot have already voted. Script should be updated.

Pretty sure 7pm

D.A.S.
01-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Pretty sure 7pm

8PM

ronpaulhawaii
01-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Polling Place Hours
The polling place hours of operation vary in New Hampshire. In general, polling places open between 6:00 am and 11:00 am and close at 7:00 pm or 8:00 pm.

Locator is here

http://www.vote411.org/pollfinder.php?source=pp

unknown
01-10-2012, 01:02 PM

Made about 50 calls. Its working without any problems.

I'm just finding that a lot of people have already voted.

Trigonx
01-10-2012, 01:37 PM
bump

bolil
01-10-2012, 01:42 PM
cant find script please help thanks.

unknown
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
cant find script please help thanks.

It pops up after you call in. I start with the last question first.

sailingaway
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Script:

this is a primary not a caucus.

sailingaway
01-10-2012, 01:51 PM
It pops up after you call in. I start with the last question first.

If people are asking for scripts they aren't really phoning. Consider not giving out information.

Captain Shays
01-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Bumparrooooo!!! Hello Please come out and vote 100 times for Ron Paul or better yet. Bring 100 friends to vote for Ron Paul

Captain Shays
01-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Wanna beat the media? This is the way.

Brandon Todd Carr
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Lets do this!

unknown
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Is the campaign doing robo calls today? Looks like someone is using the same dirty tricks in NH as they were in Iowa.

Trigonx
01-10-2012, 02:27 PM
bump

Captain Shays
01-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Shwew,. Just came back for a quick break. Does anyone know how we're doing? This is torture.

Captain Shays
01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Bumpadoodle

Neomatrix
01-10-2012, 03:13 PM
But the four people who have answered have already voted .........For Ron Paul

DanConway
01-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Y'all best be calling!

Did a quick round and got four people to pick up. Two of four had already voted for Paul, one was undecided, one thanked me for calling.

Mark37snj
01-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Im from Southern New Jersey and I just got a call from a Ron Paul supporter. I burst with excitement and told her Im a huge Paul supporter and that Im watching him on CNN right now and plan do donate big when I get my check. But giving all the problems we've been hearing about our Phone From Home efforts and that NJ primary isn't until summer, why was I called? I don't know if she was asking to donate or to vote, never got to that cause I kinda cut her off but did tell her to keep up the good work. Does anyone know why I was called and if this was in error cause Im from New Jersey?

sailingaway
01-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Im from Southern New Jersey and I just got a call from a Ron Paul supporter. I burst with excitement and told her Im a huge Paul supporter and that Im watching him on CNN right now and plan do donate big when I get my check. But giving all the problems we've been hearing about our Phone From Home efforts and that NJ primary isn't until summer, why was I called? I don't know if she was asking to donate or to vote, never got to that cause I kinda cut her off but did tell her to keep up the good work. Does anyone know why I was called and if this was in error cause Im from New Jersey?

Next time maybe don't cut her off?

With any luck you are in the database now, though.

Christopher David
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm not going to sit idly by and watch Huntsman steal 2nd. You shouldn't either. Expect the worst and use it as motivation to get out the vote. If we can get the young people out we will win.

http://phone.ronpaul2012.com

+rep

Mark37snj
01-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Next time maybe don't cut her off?

With any luck you are in the database now, though.

Do you know if our Phone From Homers are supposed to be calling people whose primary is NOT in the near future?

ronpaulhawaii
01-10-2012, 04:02 PM

PfH is not calling NJ. Unless you have a NV or NH phone number, this is another example of independent grassroots doing their own thing. There are not a lot of problems with PfH. Nick posted today to let everyone know they reloaded numbers of people who have not voted in a primary in over 7 years...

Mark37snj
01-10-2012, 04:11 PM
PfH is not calling NJ. Unless you have a NV or NH phone number, this is another example of independent grassroots doing their own thing. There are not a lot of problems with PfH. Nick posted today to let everyone know they reloaded numbers of people who have not voted in a primary in over 7 years...

My number is NJ for sure. I voted in all Republican primaries for over 12 years. Donated to the Paul campain quite a few times. If I get another call I will make sure I get more info on who they are.

Captain Shays
01-10-2012, 04:13 PM

Mark,

I'm from Somerdale and we're starting our meetup back up. Get in touch if you want to get going here in South Joisey. Dom Gioradano SUCKS. Yeah I'm Dave from Collingswood on the phones blasting that guy once a week. lol

Mark37snj
01-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Mark,

I'm from Somerdale and we're starting our meetup back up. Get in touch if you want to get going here in South Joisey. Dom Gioradano SUCKS. Yeah I'm Dave from Collingswood on the phones blasting that guy once a week. lol

Im the former South Jersey Ron Paul Meetup Organizer from 2007-2008, Cumberland County. We coordinated with other Meetup groups and even Dona Ward who ran against Lobiondo last election. I turned over my meetup group to someone else cause I got tired of all the Know-it-alls and Experts on this forum but after a break to decompress I'm getting my mojo back up.

Captain Shays
01-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Im the former South Jersey Ron Paul Meetup Organizer from 2007-2008, Cumberland County. We coordinated with other Meetup groups and even Dona Ward who ran against Lobiondo last election. I turned over my meetup group to someone else cause I got tired of all the Know-it-alls and Experts on this forum but after a break to decompress I'm getting my mojo back up.

Mark, I think you will know me when you see me. Donna and Charlie are salt of the earth. Fernando helped me move out of my house last year. Dan Pawlik is my buddy. I think we hung out a little at the Philly rally

bolil
01-12-2012, 06:00 PM
If people are asking for scripts they aren't really phoning. Consider not giving out information.

Im 100% Liberty, not a plant though they are certainly here... I didn't want to call and be like.... "Sooooo, how about that Ron Paul eh?...... *awkward silence*."

ronpaulhawaii
01-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Im 100% Liberty, not a plant though they are certainly here... I didn't want to call and be like.... "Sooooo, how about that Ron Paul eh?...... *awkward silence*."

Do you use Facebook? Join this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/phonefromhome

If you don't use facebook, send me a pm with your name/phone number and I'll call/explain what we are doing

Thanks