PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be HARCORE-RP Supporter read this idea!

qwerty
11-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Good way to get your relatives donating, if you are ready to sacrifice you christmast present to Ron Paul, someone sacrificed even their wedding presents.

Tell your relatives that the best christmast present for you is that they donate your present to Ron Paul!

You wouldn´t receive any presents this year, but you could receive much bigger present next year if Ron gets elected!

:cool:

aroberso
11-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Good way to get your relatives donating, if you are ready to sacrifice you christmast present to Ron Paul, someone sacrificed even their wedding presents.

Tell your relatives that the best christmast present for you is that they donate your present to Ron Paul!

You wouldn´t receive any presents this year, but you could receive much bigger present next year if Ron gets elected!

+1. My family exchanges donations to each other's favorite cause every year, and mine is RP of course. The kids still get plenty of one-time use lead-tainted plastic stuff tho. Drop me a line if you've had any success overcoming that one.

NinjaPirate
11-10-2007, 01:29 AM

I've already thought of this. :)

qwerty
11-10-2007, 01:32 AM
I've already thought of this. :)

That would be nice way tp get new donators!

And believe me that your relatives want to know about the man who are you willing to give all of your presents!