PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulNation.com and other RP Site Banned From Digg

orenbus
11-10-2007, 12:41 AM
http://digg.com/politics/DIGG_Banned_Ron_Paul_Nation_2

For those that didin't see it or don't know, looks like a slew of Ron Paul sites were banned from Digg in or around the 5th of November including

RonPaulForPresident2008.com, DailyPaul.com, RonPaulIntro.com and probably many others, this is messed up. I'm pissed :mad::mad::mad:

If it was one site getting over excited about what was happening on the 5th and digg considered spam instead of it being a heavy news day, fine, but this is every Ron Paul site that is being banned? Wow, I'm not one for conspiracies but the timing is suspect.

0zzy
11-10-2007, 12:45 AM
sghsdghsdagasd

shhhhh
calm down
semma
kthnx

saynotoslavery
11-11-2007, 05:39 AM
Yeah we ( www.RonPaulforPresident2008.com ) were banned with no explanation.
I barely posted any articles. I was under user name "saynotoslavery" and I had dozens of fans. I emailed digg politely asking what was the issue. No answer. They also blocked my IP.
Oh well changed IP and now I have a new account.
What is the point? These guys have issues.

Bryan
11-11-2007, 10:08 AM
I had a digg link for one of my videos (can't remember who submitted it) but some reported 3 days ago that digg pulled it.

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-XiVA94m7g

UCFGavin
11-11-2007, 10:09 AM
blowback of spamming digg?

steph3n
11-11-2007, 10:10 AM

exactly, I told them to lay off and got lambasted.

literatim
11-11-2007, 10:13 AM
There was no 'spamming' Digg. Digg is suppose to be a democratic form of news.

steph3n
11-11-2007, 10:14 AM

I'd say otherwise, it was every mention of ron paul getting added to digg.

UCFGavin
11-11-2007, 10:15 AM

i would disagree. thats why some of us tried to tell people only to use digg for big news.

LibertyEagle
11-11-2007, 10:40 AM

+10!!!

There are consequences to our actions. We were putting every dang article up there that even mentioned Ron Paul. If I were one of the regulars over there, I would have gotten irritated too.

No one likes to have things crammed down their throats. Perhaps we should all remember that in the future and adjust our behavior accordingly.

MozoVote
11-11-2007, 10:46 AM
The universe of Digg users has been picked over pretty good. They know about RP. The time that was spent on Digg is better spent replying/correcting RP articles in the mainsteam news.

constituent
11-11-2007, 10:51 AM
i would disagree. thats why some of us tried to tell people only to use digg for big news.

come on guys, digg went sour months ago.

this is just another example in a very long list of examples, and NO Ron Paul ain't alone... contrary to popular belief, digg is actually very politically oriented (biased, skewed, etc.)

Talk about 'the brotherhood.'

They'll be dead eventually (they're headed there already), just don't use them, don't digg, don't anything.... let everyone know digg sucks, it ain't hard.