PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire residents, I want your opinion please.

John F Kennedy III
01-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Based on your experience in your state of New Hampshire, where do you think we will finish in the primary tomorrow?

1st? 2nd? or 3rd?

*If you don't live in NH and want to post an opinion please state you don't live in NH if your location isn't in your info, thank you*

AngryCanadian
01-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes i am interested in hearing there side of the whats really going down in NH i did hear there are more lawn signs for Romney and Paul and a few Ricky frothy.

pauliticalfan
01-09-2012, 10:38 PM
*Not from New Hampshire, but my prediction as of this moment.

Paul and Huntsman will be battling it out for second, but both will be higher than expected and closer to Romney than expected.

AlexAmore
01-09-2012, 10:40 PM
as a NHerite I think we'll get 2nd. You see Huntsman signs but not in lawns, just crap one person
spread around an area. Tough for me to say after Rick got propelled. If that didn't happen I would be confident.

John F Kennedy III
01-09-2012, 10:42 PM
*Not from New Hampshire, but my prediction as of this moment.

Paul and Huntsman will be battling it out for second, but both will be higher than expected and closer to Romney than expected.

You might be right. I don't see Romney winning it by as much as the straw polls predict.

John F Kennedy III
01-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Where's Shemdogg, Donnay, AF, Keith and Stuff and the rest?

If you're not around you better be out getting us more votes! :p

donnay
01-09-2012, 11:22 PM
I think Dr. Paul will come in second tomorrow and very close to Mitt Romney's first place.

I was out canvassing today and we got some really positive responses. People were pleasantly surprised that Dr. Paul doesn't want to take their medicare away and doesn't want Iran to get a nuke. I think we helped clarify the media's distortions well. :)

Tomorrow I plan to be with Dr. Paul to celebrate this Victory!!

Live Free or Die
01-09-2012, 11:42 PM
I think 2nd. But we'll see if there is a long line of college-aged "new voters" bussed in again this time. :( At least now they are supposed to show a valid ID to register on the spot.

John F Kennedy III
01-10-2012, 12:01 AM
I think 2nd. But we'll see if there is a long line of college-aged "new voters" bussed in again this time. :( At least now they are supposed to show a valid ID to register on the spot.

I'm glad for the valid ID requirement. I hope they enforce it because it will make a difference.

iamse7en
01-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Not from NH, but spent much time up there. I think general observations (crowds, signs, conversations with friends) doesn't mean much in a rigged (or manipulated depending upon how conspiratorial you are) game, a la Santorum in Iowa.

With a relatively high number of decideds, computer polls, and a ARG polls showing Huntsman in 2nd, (these are all precedents which can allow the CFR to rig fudge the numbers) I am pessimistic: 3rd place. We deserve a strong 2nd within 10 points of Romney, but we shall see.

J_White
01-10-2012, 12:15 AM
thanks for your efforts,

not from the state,
but it might be a fight for the second between Paul and Huntsman.
hoping that the media surge does not work on Huntsman.

I think Dr. Paul will come in second tomorrow and very close to Mitt Romney's first place.

I was out canvassing today and we got some really positive responses. People were pleasantly surprised that Dr. Paul doesn't want to take their medicare away and doesn't want Iran to get a nuke. I think we helped clarify the media's distortions well. :)

Tomorrow I plan to be with Dr. Paul to celebrate this Victory!!

Muttley
01-10-2012, 12:27 AM
From NY, but I'm predicting Romney 1st @ 26%, Paul @ 22, Huntsman @19. The current pump and dump does not seem nearly as effective as Santorum's.

playpianoking
01-10-2012, 12:53 AM
From NY, but I'm predicting Romney 1st @ 26%, Paul @ 22, Huntsman @19. The current pump and dump does not seem nearly as effective as Santorum's. I think Romney will definitely be in the 30%'s but I hope you're right! Your numbers would be essentially a nice win tomorrow.

pauliticalfan
01-10-2012, 01:25 AM
I think even if Huntsman gets ahead of us, if Romney finishes below 30% it will be spun as a loss for him. If he doesn't exceed his 33% showing from last time, it will also be spun as a loss. Considering Huntsman has no org outside of New Hampshire, a Romney "loss" might be just as beneficial to us down the road.

Rincewind
01-10-2012, 01:31 AM
From NY, but I'm predicting Romney 1st @ 26%, Paul @ 22, Huntsman @19. The current pump and dump does not seem nearly as effective as Santorum's.

Erm... that would mean 33% split between Santorum, Gingrich, and Perry, which is more than I think is going to happen. That would be, maybe, Gingrich at 15, Santorum at 13, Perry at 5, which is all too high.

Sublyminal
01-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Erm... that would mean 33% split between Santorum, Gingrich, and Perry, which is more than I think is going to happen. That would be, maybe, Gingrich at 15, Santorum at 13, Perry at 5, which is all too high.

Would actually be great numbers, because Frothy and Perry would bow out before SC and Gingrich would hammer Romney in SC. In the famous words of Monty Burns from the simpsons, Excellent.

ronpaulitician
01-10-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm counting on Paul getting 20%. I'm hoping for Paul to get 30%.

unknown
01-10-2012, 01:44 AM
I think even if Huntsman gets ahead of us, if Romney finishes below 30% it will be spun as a loss for him. If he doesn't exceed his 33% showing from last time, it will also be spun as a loss. Considering Huntsman has no org outside of New Hampshire, a Romney "loss" might be just as beneficial to us down the road.

Good way to look at it especially in light of the new poll showing us tied with Romney vs. Obama.

Suzu
01-10-2012, 01:44 AM
I'm sitting in Missouri feeling strangely optimistic. I think Ron's got a tiger by the tail.

XxNeXuSxX
01-10-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm in New Hampshire and there are a lot of Romney signs as well as Paul; about equal in front of houses.

John F Kennedy III
01-10-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm sitting in Missouri feeling strangely optimistic. I think Ron's got a tiger by the tail.

Hmmmm.

John F Kennedy III
01-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Bump

jointhefightforfreedom
01-10-2012, 01:05 PM
We are gonna get 1st , Live Free or die is gonna send a message to america tonight !

Omnica
01-10-2012, 01:31 PM
1. WHO CAN VOTE: Where voter list stuffing and purging play out;
2. WHO DID VOTE: The ringside seat for ballot-stuffing;
3. CHAIN OF CUSTODY: Magician's territory: When real ballots leave public view, substitutes may appear;
4. THE COUNT: Voting machine program and the tally process.

http://www.bbvforums.org/forums/messages/8/81810.html

hazek
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM
We are gonna get 1st , Live Free or die is gonna send a message to america tonight !

Riiiiiiight, live free or die with Mitt Romney? Please, that slogan is nothing but empty words for around 85% of NH residents.