PDA

View Full Version : [video] Local NH News Ch 7 report: Ron Paul gaining on Mitt @ 6pm EST

BUSHLIED
01-09-2012, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BNHFyNXKWM4

Pretty good report for local TV. Although they just can't help themselves at the end.

walt
01-09-2012, 09:01 PM
they are sitting awfully close together there aren't they at the start #personal space

libertyguy
01-09-2012, 09:09 PM
When you study Ron Paul, it becomes obvious with some time listening to his speeches and observing him, that he is a man who is all substance and with very little style. Over the years I have had some real heart chats with my kids about style versus substance and what each means in making decisions. My middle child just chose a college last year based on this sort of discussion. We toured one campus that was all style....slick presentations, slick tours, free t-shirts, etc, etc. Then we toured a good college, but with modest presentation. When I pointed out some things to my daughter regarding substance (placement, training, reputation, etc), she chose the substance college and now that she is attending, loves it there.

Ron Paul is just that sort of candidate. In today's Hollywood glamour society that is marked by looks and sound bites, he does not present himself as the winning choice to a lot of people. But if one takes the time to hear his message and follow his logic, the substance soon begins to surface. At that point, the decision for future leadership becomes an easy one and ends right at Ron Paul's doorstep.

Bruno
01-09-2012, 09:12 PM
When you study Ron Paul, it becomes obvious with some time listening to his speeches and observing him, that he is a man who is all substance and with very little style. Over the years I have had some real heart chats with my kids about style versus substance and what each means in making decisions. My middle child just chose a college last year based on this sort of discussion. We toured one campus that was all style....slick presentations, slick tours, free t-shirts, etc, etc. Then we toured a good college, but with modest presentation. When I pointed out some things to my daughter regarding substance (placement, training, reputation, etc), she chose the substance college and now that she is attending, loves it there.

Ron Paul is just that sort of candidate. In today's Hollywood glamour society that is marked by looks and sound bites, he does not present himself as the winning choice to a lot of people. But if one takes the time to hear his message and follow his logic, the substance soon begins to surface. At that point, the decision for future leadership becomes an easy one and ends right at Ron Paul's doorstep.

+ rep, great post!

J_White
01-09-2012, 09:43 PM
nice vid !

Rincewind
01-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Looks like if the weather takes a turn for the worse, we've at least got folks with some good quality boots!

doronster195
01-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Loved the guy who said he would never vote for a Republican, but that Ron Paul changed his life! :eek: