PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

goRPaul
11-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Should Ron Paul directly target Democratic candidates? This would be somewhat of a gamble, but it just might pay off because too many people think the Democrats are offering a foreign policy change. The idea is if he called out Democrats on the whole, or even some specific names, this would bring in a larger chunk of the anti-war crowd.

He has done this indirectly in the two television ads where he says he's the "only presidential candidate who wants to bring the troops home immediately." He also says he likes Kucinich's view on foreign policy which is very similar to his own and dissimilar to the frontrunners. But doing so more directly and forcefully would make more of an impact.

0zzy
11-10-2007, 12:22 AM
nah. do what he's doing. just mention in interviews and ads that the democrats = 2013, he = 6months.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-10-2007, 12:23 AM
that would be very odd... but why not? lol

Santana28
11-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Absolutely. The best way he can win is by stealing enough of the moderate Democrat vote. He already has taken a lot of the moderate Republican "John McCain" vote, and he seems to have locked up the independants.... but the Obama supporting moderate democrats need to be targeted. If the campaign won't touch it out of modesty, then the grassroots should. We need to show the world that all of Obamas candy-coated feel-good "messages of change" have ZERO substance and that he's another tool of the establishment, every bit as much as hillary and guiliani. people just want to feel good and he says all the right (vaguely so) things. But he has no intention of following through on any of it because he is as bought and paid for as the others are!

Actually, lately i've been posting on Craigslist "Look and see who your Presidential Candidate's Top Contributors are"

And then i post Obamas, Clintons, Edwards, Guilianis, McCains, and RON PAUL's list taken straight off of opensecrets.org. It seems to be going over well in a way that doesn't make it seem like i'm pimping Paul all day long....

JMHO

JosephTheLibertarian
11-10-2007, 12:34 AM
He can definitely target the far left when they realize that their antiwar Kucinich has no chance