PDA

View Full Version : NH PHF-So many people still between Romney/Paul

nyrgoal99
01-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Can the campaign put out a press release or something to try and distinguish us from Romney

Its significant enough that I am posting it.

Maybe 25-30% of people I talk to are between these two

James Madison
01-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Mitt Romney's biggest donor = Goldman Sachs
Barack Obama's biggest donor = Goldman Sachs
Ron Paul's biggest donor = U.S. Military and Veterans

eduardo89
01-09-2012, 03:38 PM
I wish there were still time for a mailer showing donations from Goldman and how Romney's company took a $44 million federal bailout!

nyrgoal99
01-09-2012, 03:39 PM

That may be enough

Havax
01-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Mitt's tax plan on his website literally says he wants to maintain current tax rates. That's the definition of status quo and the antithesis to change.

No Free Beer
01-09-2012, 03:42 PM

this

eok321
01-09-2012, 03:42 PM

The sooner the better the dead wood drops out of this race. We can win this thing with 1 add showing Ron railing against the bank bail outs and these two charlatans sucking up bank money to fund their campaigns.

tbone717
01-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Spending polls very high as an issue, and I can say that in my ID calls it was generally one of the top two choices. I'd hit them there. Real spending cuts of 1 trillion (while protecting social security) or phantom cuts in the rate of growth.

blazeKing
01-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Romney's cuts only come from projected future spending increases, they aren't real cuts. He puts SS/Medicare in jeopardy by not proposing real cuts.

Lucille
01-09-2012, 03:46 PM

It's the Bank Party (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/01/significance-of-iowa.html) vs. Ron Paul.

But it will be illuminating to see how many Iowans [New Hampshirites] understand that their choice is between the Bank Party and the American Party. The Bank Party, which includes both Democratic and Republican factions, is fundamentally globalist at its core and has no real concern for American interests. Romney, Gingrich, Obama, Santorum, Perry, [Huntsman], Cain, and even Bachmann are all representatives of the Bank Party. As Ron Paul himself correctly pointed out: “The others represent the status quo, variation of the status quo.”

Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who actually represents America in its traditional and Constitutional form, which of course is why he is being attacked from the mainstream "left" and "right" alike. And if [New Hampshirites] decide that they are more inclined to support the Bank Party, so be it. They will receive the government they have chosen, which is to say more war, more government spending, more government expansion, and more rule on behalf of the big banks. If you want the status quo, then by all means, vote for Romney, or Gingrich, or Santorum, [or Huntsman], or Obama.

Too bad we'll all get the government they deserve.

phill4paul
01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
For New Hampshire I would bring up their difference in supporting the Northern Pass.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?327473-quot-And-there-s-no-way-no-way-I-ll-vote-for-Romney.-quot-Read-on-this-may-be-THE-issue.&highlight=northern+pass

JJ2
01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I knew that not going after Romney was a huge mistake! We could have stolen NH from him!

bluesc
01-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Can't you go persuasive?