PDA

View Full Version : the reality on the war on drugs

gianni
01-09-2012, 03:03 PM
one of the reasons the government has made certain substances illegal is because they are afraid that we might wake up and realize the truth... and if everybody would realize the truth society would just collapse..... just think about if it werent for the billions of people that every day woke up and went to work, society would just collapse cuz u'd wake up and there would be no electricity then u go to a shop and there would be no food and stuff then no one would come and pick up your trash...

this is why drugs are illegals guys wake up... why do u think the american goverment is doing the war on drugs? because they care for our health? hell no its because if people started taking drugs they wouldn't wanna waste another single day of their life working because when u start taking drugs u realize that life is short and precious a and that you want to enjoy it and that you do not want to waste another single day of your life by working

when you take drugs you realize that one day eventually you will die and you will nothingness for the rest of the eternity for billions of years you won't be anything and you realize that 100 years of life is short so you dont wanna waste by working everyday, just think about all the old people in their 90s they are all dying right now and most of em wasted their lives because they worked like 80% of their life

life is precious u guys, wake up and realize what the war on drugs is all about

gianni
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
the reality is that we are all slaves of the goverment in billions we wake up everyday like robots and we just go to work, this is why drugs are illegal, because goverment doesnt want you to realize we are slaves to society, goverment is afraid that people will realize this when drugs will be legalized

Indy Vidual
01-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Sounds like your reality is a bit doped up. :cool:

1) People need to be Free To Choose.
2) The majority of free people will choose honest work (or start a business) if Free Markets give them a range of options.
3) Free To Choose includes the option to use drugs as long as you do not use force or fraud against others.

Acala
01-09-2012, 03:30 PM
one of the reasons the government has made certain substances illegal is because they are afraid that we might wake up and realize the truth... and if everybody would realize the truth society would just collapse..... just think about if it werent for the billions of people that every day woke up and went to work, society would just collapse cuz u'd wake up and there would be no electricity then u go to a shop and there would be no food and stuff then no one would come and pick up your trash...

this is why drugs are illegals guys wake up... why do u think the american goverment is doing the war on drugs? because they care for our health? hell no its because if people started taking drugs they wouldn't wanna waste another single day of their life working because when u start taking drugs u realize that life is short and precious a and that you want to enjoy it and that you do not want to waste another single day of your life by working

when you take drugs you realize that one day eventually you will die and you will nothingness for the rest of the eternity for billions of years you won't be anything and you realize that 100 years of life is short so you dont wanna waste by working everyday, just think about all the old people in their 90s they are all dying right now and most of em wasted their lives because they worked like 80% of their life

Bro, you have the wrong idea about work. In a free market work is about using your brain, your creativity, your effort to serve your fellow man in exchange for the same back from them. It can be the most rewarding thing you do in your life. It isn't in my case, lol, because I have a phony job, but it CAN be. And without it, we all die.

heavenlyboy34
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1QkRpAvkRd0/TOYh-A-GsYI/AAAAAAAABTI/e0n25XT9TsM/s1600/WTF-dog.jpg
The WoD is a racket, like every other war. Not much different than alcohol prohibition, but on a much grander scale and the FEDS get to take more drugs and cash from people.

ronpaulhemp
01-09-2012, 04:52 PM
I personally think it has more to do with the interests of Big Pharma and their lobbying money than anything else

Machiavelli
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
you are right to an extent. Most people are wage slaves and think that's the way society is suppose to work. Work/a job shouldn't be 9-5 everyday, for everyone. It's retarded.

falconplayer11
01-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I personally think it has more to do with the interests of Big Pharma and their lobbying money than anything else

Yep.

Drugs have been around (and legal) for the majority of the past 1,000 years. People still worked and accumulated capital.

Icymudpuppy
01-09-2012, 05:27 PM
I love my job. My employees usually tell me without being asked that they prefer this job over any other job they've done. Why? It's fun, challenging, and never the same situation twice.

mrsat_98
01-09-2012, 06:15 PM
The WOD is an act of genocide, by definition we have been reduced to animals. Go to you tube and search "man or other animals"

mtr1979
01-09-2012, 07:52 PM
I disagree I don't think the government made certain substances illegal because they were afraid people would wake up and society would collapse.
I do agree that the war on drugs needs to end. The war on drugs gives the cartels money and power and funds other illegal activities such as: arms dealing and human trafficking.
As far as drug use goes I am against it because when a person does drugs they take themselves out of the game.
I've noticed people who use drugs are trying to escape reality, they are running away from their demons. They think that drugs will make their problems disappear, but I have a feeling drugs only make their problems worse.

heavenlyboy34
01-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Yep.

Drugs have been around (and legal) for the majority of the past 1,000 years. People still worked and accumulated capital.
I wonder if the OP knows Walgreen's sold what we now call "illicit drugs" over the counter as recently as ~100 years ago.

heavenlyboy34
01-09-2012, 08:03 PM
I disagree I don't think the government made certain substances illegal because they were afraid people would wake up and society would collapse.
I do agree that the war on drugs needs to end. The war on drugs gives the cartels money and power and funds other illegal activities such as: arms dealing and human trafficking.
As far as drug use goes I am against it because when a person does drugs they take themselves out of the game.
I've noticed people who use drugs are trying to escape reality, they are running away from their demons. They think that drugs will make their problems disappear, but I have a feeling drugs only make their problems worse.
Sometimes. So? Cigarette smokers and drinkers and over-eaters are also often trying to "escape reality".

crh88
01-09-2012, 08:19 PM
The OP does have a point, but he fails to differentiate between work in a free market and work in our current government run/owned society. Many posters are correct in there assertions that drugs have been around forever, and people have always worked. Drugs don't make you dislike work (I've taken enough to confirm this). They do help you see through the bullshit though, and if you're wasting your like working at McDonald's for $7.50 an hour it can definitely have an effect on your worldview, and by association your work ethic (if you had much to start with in a place like that). Psychedelics can help you come to better understandings about yourself and life, and I would have to agree that it was one of the motivations for making them illegal. For anyone who completely disregards the OP's ideas, I would encourage you to research the history of LSD, and why it was made illegal (the real reasons, not the government line). There are many people, particularly "social conservatives" that don't like the open-minded thinking that drugs like that encourage.

mtr1979
01-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Sometimes. So? Cigarette smokers and drinkers and over-eaters are also often trying to "escape reality".

I knew someone would make this argument. I'm just surprised that prescription drugs were not thrown into the equation. And yes cigarette smokers, drinkers, and over-eaters are trying to escape reality. Let's be honest most people try to escape reality every once in a while people go to a movie, watch a football game, go rock climbing, etc.

ryanmkeisling
01-09-2012, 11:35 PM
I knew someone would make this argument. I'm just surprised that prescription drugs were not thrown into the equation. And yes cigarette smokers, drinkers, and over-eaters are trying to escape reality. Let's be honest most people try to escape reality every once in a while people go to a movie, watch a football game, go rock climbing, etc.

This^^^ Entertainment, of any sort, is a distraction from reality, look at the general public and look at the disconnect. This is the reason our country is so screwed up, mindless distractions to produce a mind less citizenry.

youngbuck
01-10-2012, 03:35 AM
You can't eat if you don't work, unless of course you siphon the fruits of other people's labor. So if everybody did drugs and proceeded to quit working, they would die. To realize this, of course, probably requires you to be off drugs.

gianni
01-10-2012, 08:26 AM
The OP does have a point, but he fails to differentiate between work in a free market and work in our current government run/owned society. Many posters are correct in there assertions that drugs have been around forever, and people have always worked. Drugs don't make you dislike work (I've taken enough to confirm this). They do help you see through the bullshit though, and if you're wasting your like working at McDonald's for $7.50 an hour it can definitely have an effect on your worldview, and by association your work ethic (if you had much to start with in a place like that). Psychedelics can help you come to better understandings about yourself and life, and I would have to agree that it was one of the motivations for making them illegal. For anyone who completely disregards the OP's ideas, I would encourage you to research the history of LSD, and why it was made illegal (the real reasons, not the government line). There are many people, particularly "social conservatives" that don't like the open-minded thinking that drugs like that encourage.

i totally agree,

i would say that i was wrong saying drugs makes u not wanna work another single day of ur life, but instead they make u realize that ur wasting ur life doing a shitty job that u dont even enjoy and it makes u rethink about ur view of the world, its makes u wanna go actually do a job that u love

but if everybody would do a job they love, who would do the jobs that sucks and nobody would wanna do? they are what makes society work... this is also why the goverment spends a lot of money trying to distract us with television..... this is why the govermenets tries to keep up dumb and ingorant...... because dumb and ignorant people do the shitty jobs that nobody wants to do, and these shitty jobs are what makes society work

Acala
01-10-2012, 10:16 AM
i totally agree,

i would say that i was wrong saying drugs makes u not wanna work another single day of ur life, but instead they make u realize that ur wasting ur life doing a shitty job that u dont even enjoy and it makes u rethink about ur view of the world, its makes u wanna go actually do a job that u love

but if everybody would do a job they love, who would do the jobs that sucks and nobody would wanna do? they are what makes society work... this is also why the goverment spends a lot of money trying to distract us with television..... this is why the govermenets tries to keep up dumb and ingorant...... because dumb and ignorant people do the shitty jobs that nobody wants to do, and these shitty jobs are what makes society work

I hate to say this, but your attitude about work is really terrible. And attitude is everything. A bad attitude will make the sweetest job suck and a good attitude can make a tough job good.